User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So tomorrow is the most important day of my life, the day i get my health back!

I have ten days off work and start my juice feast tomorrow morning...

I have some more questions about how to use the supps which I will ask once I have the full set

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel1286 View Post

I have some more questions about how to use the supps which I will ask once I have the full set
    Good luck man, remember it will be rough but stay the course and don't panic if you're feeling bad... just ride it out.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I can make this easier for you mentally. Simply STAY on the protocol forever. Make it your life. Stop worrying about time-frames. It becomes second nature after a certain amount of time and you'll wonder why you didn't start it sooner.
    Excatly this kind of messages is not good I think.
    Because its not a better life without alcohol and all kind of food, that's a BIG part of having fun with friends and I hope you know that!
    I have following the protocol for almost 2 months now, and yes I improve and yes I can feel it's good for my body! But come on? Stay on the protocol for life is not a life.
    If I compare this life to my life before PFS is this shit. Because I say no to all kind of fun with my friends and i really hate that....
    And when you stay on that protocol for life then you have to say no the rest of your life.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    Excatly this kind of messages is not good I think.
    Because its not a better life without alcohol and all kind of food, that's a BIG part of having fun with friends and I hope you know that!
    I have following the protocol for almost 2 months now, and yes I improve and yes I can feel it's good for my body! But come on? Stay on the protocol for life is not a life.
    If I compare this life to my life before PFS is this shit. Because I say no to all kind of fun with my friends and i really hate that....
    And when you stay on that protocol for life then you have to say no the rest of your life.
    For fucks sake mate... same shit all the time with you. We are not in the business about wallowing in self pity about how 'fucked' we are and how shit life is on this forum, there are other forums like that if you need to get your fix. This is a positive environment.

And CD has said it previously but let me make this clear as I understand English is not your first language. You do NOT have to stay on the protocol forever. When you are healed then you can drink. CD has said he does drink occasionally. The point he is making is that you will want to keep up a lot of the healthy stuff that makes you feel great ongoing... the exercise, the eating well, the herb rotation and maybe even the pro hormones because they make you feel amazing and a better version of yourself.

For clarity, you can't drink when you are recovering. When you're better, you absolutely can. But when you feel and look as good as you do after this regime after carrying it out properly, you will WANT to keep doing the basis of this protocol for the rest of your life.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel1286 View Post

You got this man, congrats taking the first step!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    For fucks sake mate... same shit all the time with you. We are not in the business about wallowing in self pity about how 'fucked' we are and how shit life is on this forum, there are other forums like that if you need to get your fix. This is a positive environment.

And CD has said it previously but let me make this clear as I understand English is not your first language. You do NOT have to stay on the protocol forever. When you are healed then you can drink. CD has said he does drink occasionally. The point he is making is that you will want to keep up a lot of the healthy stuff that makes you feel great ongoing... the exercise, the eating well, the herb rotation and maybe even the pro hormones because they make you feel amazing and a better version of yourself.

For clarity, you can't drink when you are recovering. When you're better, you absolutely can. But when you feel and look as good as you do after this regime after carrying it out properly, you will WANT to keep doing the basis of this protocol for the rest of your life.
    I know that!
    But it feels like it will take many years, and that is many years i never get back from my "young life".

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    I know that!
    But it feels like it will take many years, and that is many years i never get back from my "young life".
    That may very well be the case. It could take months, it could take a year, it could take a few years. There's fuck all you can do about that unfortunately.

You can either dwell on it and let it drag you down, or you can face it head on and attack it...it is what it is regardless and the only thing you control is how you allow yourself to feel and react.

One thing is certain though, you won't heal and drag yourself out of this while you continue to mentally torture yourself about what you're 'missing out' on. Channel things positively, and you will be back where you want to be sooo much quicker, and a stronger person as a result.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick Q

Can I have bananas and almond milk in my juice smoothies as I cant see them on the list on the website?

Thanks in advancd

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almond milk no. Bananas yes.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Juices and smoothies are 2 different things though. You want to juice not just blend.
    Bananas won't get you much juice since they are fairly low in water compared to other fruits and veg.