User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I can not get a nut mik bag until tuesday so I have had to improvise

Ive bought some tights from supermarket and im using these as a sieve until wednesday

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel1286 View Post
    Ok I can not get a nut mik bag until tuesday so I have had to improvise

Ive bought some tights from supermarket and im using these as a sieve until wednesday
    Lol

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    Excatly this kind of messages is not good I think.
    Because its not a better life without alcohol and all kind of food, that's a BIG part of having fun with friends and I hope you know that!
    I have following the protocol for almost 2 months now, and yes I improve and yes I can feel it's good for my body! But come on? Stay on the protocol for life is not a life.
    If I compare this life to my life before PFS is this shit. Because I say no to all kind of fun with my friends and i really hate that....
    And when you stay on that protocol for life then you have to say no the rest of your life.
    Not good for who? You?

These messages are nothing but the TRUTH. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. I'm not here to make sure you're happy or you like it.....that doesn't concern me in the least bit.

These messages are gold to people who want to do what ever is necessary to recover. That's it.

I don't think you really understand what this is you have here. You have the answer to your problems.

And to your comment..."I hope you know that." I was the biggest partier I knew. I did everything all the time whenever I wanted. Giving up these crutches, aside from the PFS, was one of the hardest things I had to do to get this thing to work undeniably. The same will happen for you if you can get your head in the right place. For now though, it doesn't seem to be there. You're still whining about how long it's going to take despite repeated messages from other forum members telling you the sooner you give up those things the sooner you'll recover.

I still don't understand why you continue to bring this up. What is your point in doing that?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Not good for who? You?

These messages are nothing but the TRUTH. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. I'm not here to make sure you're happy or you like it.....that doesn't concern me in the least bit.

These messages are gold to people who want to do what ever is necessary to recover. That's it.

I don't think you really understand what this is you have here. You have the answer to your problems.

And to your comment..."I hope you know that." I was the biggest partier I knew. I did everything all the time whenever I wanted. Giving up these crutches, aside from the PFS, was one of the hardest things I had to do to get this thing to work undeniably. The same will happen for you if you can get your head in the right place. For now though, it doesn't seem to be there. You're still whining about how long it's going to take despite repeated messages from other forum members telling you the sooner you give up those things the sooner you'll recover.

I still don't understand why you continue to bring this up. What is your point in doing that?
    I'm sure like most, he's waiting for us to say, JK - you can drink only on the weekends.....

As if we're trying to keep people from having fun over in these parts, as opposed to getting them back to the point where they can have fun again....
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I'm sure like most, he's waiting for us to say, JK - you can drink only on the weekends.....

As if we're trying to keep people from having fun over in these parts, as opposed to getting them back to the point where they can have fun again....
    It doesn't make sense to me.

If you go to the Doctor because you have cancer and he puts you on chemotherapy (which is complete bullshit and poison, but that is a whole other conversation in and of it self) would he still be whining to the doctor about how chemo isn't fun and he can't go out and drink with his friends?

These things are NOT fun. They are not supposed to be. But what is less fun....having a dick that doesn't work and can't satisfy a woman, or taking it on the chin like a man (no pun intended) for as long as necessary..maybe a couple months to a year or so so that you can satisfy one again?

It's all choice. You either do what is necessary so that you can be whole again or you don't, and you suffer needlessly for your entire life.

For me it was an easy choice. Actually, it wasn't a choice at all. It was what NEEDED to be done. Without question, imo.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't make sense to me.

If you go to the Doctor because you have cancer and he puts you on chemotherapy (which is complete bullshit and poison, but that is a whole other conversation in and of it self) would he still be whining to the doctor about how chemo isn't fun and he can't go out and drink with his friends?

These things are NOT fun. They are not supposed to be. But what is less fun....having a dick that doesn't work and can't satisfy a woman, or taking it on the chin like a man (no pun intended) for as long as necessary..maybe a couple months to a year or so so that you can satisfy one again?

It's all choice. You either do what is necessary so that you can be whole again or you don't, and you suffer needlessly for your entire life.

For me it was an easy choice. Actually, it wasn't a choice at all. It was what NEEDED to be done. Without question, imo.
    Like anything else in life, it has to be important enough....that's why we're all not millionaires, and why we're all not in shape. Priorities.

I guess drinking with your friends in the crux of life itself.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not good for who? You?

Because "Simply STAY on the protocol forever" FOREVER???? Thats not simply and thats not recovered, not at all!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    Because "Simply STAY on the protocol forever" FOREVER???? Thats not simply and thats not recovered, not at all!
    You don't know what you're talking about....at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leave him CD. Looks like a troll to me tbf.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't know what you're talking about....at all.
    Nice argument!
    No seriously - forever? Then you are not recovered?