User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man like I said, the first steps can be horrendous but you've got to ride it out and be strong, and know things will balance out, and not go for the chocolate etc.

I went to the other side of the world and did a medically supervised water fast for 2 weeks... do you think the detox period was fun on that?! and becoming so weak that walking 25 meters made you dizzy. Just ride the first few weeks and you will be feeling better in no time. You have to step up and take it though man.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Help - Dr Bouloux

Quote Originally Posted by daniel1286 View Post
    Ok so I did what everyone suggested

I made 5 1 litre Juices (spinach, kale mango, almond milk banna celery)

Come 3.30 my blood sugars crashed to the point where I was gonna faint so I had to eat a choc bar and some crisps????

THoughts please, is my insulin levels fucked? Is my adrenals fucked? How do I overcome this????????
    First off, stop eating garbage. Just because your blood sugar drops doesn't mean you have to eat junk to get it back up. Make better choices.

Secondly, vary your juices by making different ones. Make a quart of orange juice or a quart of Apple grape juice with some celery, it cetera. Don't be scared of the fruit sugar because apparently your body needs it.

Your body will eventually adjust to taking in nothing but juice but there is an adjustment in the beginning that has to be made.

If you have the ability to just rest when this happens then just rest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Chaps - I think I need to take ten days off work to make this work properly where I can rest up

This will be likely be mid june so until then I will introduce juicing slowly for breakfast and evening dinner

Does this sound like a good idea?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Help - Dr Bouloux

Thanks Chaps - I think I need to take ten days off work to make this work properly where I can rest up

This will be likely be mid june so until then I will introduce juicing slowly for breakfast and evening dinner

Does this sound like a good idea?
    No. It's better to do the cleanse all in one shot. While juicing is extremely healthy and is a good life practice you want to save up your willpower for the cleanse. For right now just eat the Paleo Diet and stop eating the junk. Then when the time comes go all out and do the juice feast.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks brother - I shall follow your advice on this one

I would say the hypoglycemia is my worst symptom of all because of the fatigue it causes when waking in the morning and the constant daily battle
    And considering the full ED issues thats really saying something

I shall find a way out of this dark place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dr Bouloux has emailed my GP now telling him to put me on GLP1 right away to help blood sugar and weight gain issues??? Thoughts??

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Help - Dr Bouloux

Dr Bouloux has emailed my GP now telling him to put me on GLP1 right away to help blood sugar and weight gain issues??? Thoughts??
    Daniel... Listen... On this site we know how to fix PFS. It's all documented here and on my website for everyone to use.

I do not recommend any pharmaceutical drugs whatsoever during or after this process as they are not necessary and will only slow down your progress to making a full recovery.

There is no need to keep going back and forth on this issue as it is pointless. If you want to get out of the hell you're in start on the protocol immediately. By going back and forth with these doctors you are just prolonging your misery.

If for some reason you still feel the need to discuss these things perhaps this isn't the best site for you as we already know what needs to be done to get you where you want to go. If you choose not to take this advice there's not much anyone else is going to be able to do for you.

Again, there is no point in asking everyone what they think concerning any type of medication. NONE if it is recommended here. The resources here are to help people along that are doing the outlined regimen. THAT is what this site is for.

Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-18-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Daniel... Listen... On this site we know how to fix PFS. It's all documented here and on my website for everyone to use.

I do not recommend any pharmaceutical drugs whatsoever during or after this process as they are not necessary and will only slow down your progress to making a full recovery.

There is no need to keep going back and forth on this issue as it is pointless. If you want to get out of the hell you're in start on the protocol immediately. By going back and forth with these doctors you are just prolonging your misery.

If for some reason you still feel the need to discuss these things perhaps this isn't the best site for you as we already know what needs to be done to get you where you want to go. If you choose not to take this advice there's not much anyone else is going to be able to do for you.

Again, there is no point in asking everyone what they think concerning any type of medication. NONE if it is recommended here. The resources here are to help people along that are doing the outlined regimen. THAT is what this site is for.

Seconded from someone that has been through this garbage with Prof Bouloux... Pharmaceuticals got us into this mess, natural and holistic methods are the only way to get out of it.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys

Little update I saw Dr Bouloux Yesterday and he changed his diagnosis now to metabollic syndrome not a depression issue.....

My BMI is high and im testing high for gout etc so he wants me to focus on getting my weight down

In ten days I start the protocol full steam ahead and cant wait to get on the path to a new me!!!!!!!!!!

I may need some support though on what supplments to use and when as i dont understand cycling etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gained 60lbs of strange like watery flab all over stomach and upper torso..Physical body has totally changed..