User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the detailed response! I'll order the goods in a sec. I wouldn't have considered doing these things pre-PFS either, but now that I've gotten a taste of what the herbs can do, I'm excited for the hormones.

So I'll do this for six weeks, then immediately jump back on herbs for PCT. Think I'm all set, but I might end up emailing you a couple questions.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys,
    I am new in this forum and I firstly want to thanks CD for the protocol that I am following diligently and thanks you all guys for the shared experiences.
    I did a 6 days water fast 1 month ago and at the moment I am cycling the herbs from 3 weeks and I do feel they are working... I also feel that I need to make a stop for 1 or 2 days after a straight 10 days use cause my testis start soring.

- Said this, I would like to use R-Andro since you all are reporting benefits.
    I am however wondering the safetly of using prohormones since this was the cause I am back with the sexual problems from its shut-down, I used ANDROSTENOLONE after I recovered naturally 80% from PFS.
    I also read one shut-down experience reported by an user in Propeciahelp, he used EpiAndro RX IML just for 10 days in order to perhaps speed up healing but he did the opposite.

- So, I seriosly would like to try it (after I will be finished with my 2 months routation herbs)... but, are we sure the use of this prohormone is not counter-productive for any of us?
    I am just wondering and trying to avoid any other incident in my/our run to recovery.
    Thank you

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Hello guys,
    I am new in this forum and I firstly want to thanks CD for the protocol that I am following diligently and thanks you all guys for the shared experiences.
    I did a 6 days water fast 1 month ago and at the moment I am cycling the herbs from 3 weeks and I do feel they are working... I also feel that I need to make a stop for 1 or 2 days after a straight 10 days use cause my testis start soring.

- Said this, I would like to use R-Andro since you all are reporting benefits.
    I am however wondering the safetly of using prohormones since this was the cause I am back with the sexual problems from its shut-down, I used ANDROSTENOLONE after I recovered naturally 80% from PFS.
    I also read one shut-down experience reported by an user in Propeciahelp, he used EpiAndro RX IML just for 10 days in order to perhaps speed up healing but he did the opposite.

- So, I seriosly would like to try it (after I will be finished with my 2 months routation herbs)... but, are we sure the use of this prohormone is not counter-productive for any of us?
    I am just wondering and trying to avoid any other incident in my/our run to recovery.
    Thank you
    I did not respond well to it either..As soon as I mixed it in I started having much worse mental symptoms, anxiety etc..