Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swill's dance with IML R-Andro

Hey guys,

Thought I'd make this post on here to report on my cycle on IML R-Andro, as some interesting things happened and thought some may benefit. I'll keep it short, but if you have any questions then fire away.

Firstly, non-finasteride related observations; More focus and aggression in the gym, moderate strength increase, more energy, a little bit of a shorter fuse on a few occasions, but rare and certainly manageable, big increase in appetite.

Some background...

I am at a stage where I feel pretty much back to normal, lingering libido issues aside which fluctuate but have never been back where they should be for any extended period of time. Initially I was very bad off, and did myself a lot of harm rather than good in the first year of having this thing (see my post on 'Recoveries' section).

I have tried in the past two other DHT pro hormones, epi andro-hard and even the elusive PP AndroHard v3... Both did pretty much NOTHING for me for whatever reason. I kinda assumed that as I hadn't responded (particularly to the PP AH) that the last piece of the puzzle for me lied elsewhere. However, it had been well over 18 months since I last tried pro hormones so thought i'd give the new R-Andro a blast as i'd read a lot of favourable reviews...

R-Andro worked for me INCREDIBLY WELL and far surpassed any expectations from a PFS perspective, here is what I noticed...

1) Libido was back and near normal consistently, particularly the 'animal aggression' element of desire which is the one bit I had been having issues with. Without this, sure I could function and get myself in the mood, but had to push myself and work for it a bit. Sexual thoughts showed up in a way they hadn't since before PFS, the desire to chase tail showed up again, and I felt like 'making the move' hell of a lot more... Massive, massive improvement.

2) Erection strength varied for me depending upon libido, so this too improved massively also.

3) I've continued to have hair loss but this jacked up massively. Also had some acne and oily skin like it was pre-PFS for the first time.

As I came to the end of the 2 month run, I will echo something that Maxout said in another thread in that I felt ready to 'come off' the cycle, the benefits were a little more pronounced initially, but constant throughout, but I don't know if it was a little suppression or whatever, but it felt like the right time to stop.

However, since coming off two weeks ago, I have dropped off a little but can report my baseline has certainly improved significantly, also my oily skin has stayed which I see as a good thing and one thing I have very much noted is that the herbs on rotation now seem to pack quite a bit more of a punch, like my body is now more efficient at processing them. This supports the theory with DHT pro hormones that the presence of DHT forces the body to begin the production of the relevant enzymes, which hang about after cessation... it certainly feels like some gaps have been filled and smoothed out and I am certainly much further to full recovery of libido.

I am looking forward to my next cycle and very excited and motivated that I seem to have found the last piece of the puzzle for me, its just going to be a case of rinse and repeat, and the next cycle will certainly involve R-Andro, either as a standalone or as a stack.

I wanted to post this with the take home message that if one brand of PH's hadn't worked for you, there is every chance you will find something else that will. And also, that something that doesn't give you obvious benefits right now may very well do when you are further down the line. Don't get disheartened and keep experimenting and finding out what works for you optimally.
    Last edited by Swill; 05-27-2017 at 05:33 AM.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Hey guys,

Thought I'd make this post on here to report on my cycle on IML R-Andro, as some interesting things happened and thought some may benefit. I'll keep it short, but if you have any questions then fire away.

Firstly, non-finasteride related observations; More focus and aggression in the gym, moderate strength increase, more energy, a little bit of a shorter fuse on a few occasions, but rare and certainly manageable, big increase in appetite.

Some background...

I am at a stage where I feel pretty much back to normal, lingering libido issues aside which fluctuate but have never been back where they should be for any extended period of time. Initially I was very bad off, and did myself a lot of harm rather than good in the first year of having this thing (see my post on 'Recoveries' section).

I have tried in the past two other DHT pro hormones, epi andro-hard and even the elusive PP AndroHard v3... Both did pretty much NOTHING for me for whatever reason. I kinda assumed that as I hadn't responded (particularly to the PP AH) that the last piece of the puzzle for me lied elsewhere. However, it had been well over 18 months since I last tried pro hormones so thought i'd give the new R-Andro a blast as i'd read a lot of favourable reviews...

R-Andro worked for me INCREDIBLY WELL and far surpassed any expectations from a PFS perspective, here is what I noticed...

1) Libido was back and near normal consistently, particularly the 'animal aggression' element of desire which is the one bit I had been having issues with. Without this, sure I could function and get myself in the mood, but had to push myself and work for it a bit. Sexual thoughts showed up in a way they hadn't since before PFS, the desire to chase tail showed up again, and I felt like 'making the move' hell of a lot more... Massive, massive improvement.

2) Erection strength varied for me depending upon libido, so this too improved massively also.

3) I've continued to have hair loss but this jacked up massively. Also had some acne and oily skin like it was pre-PFS for the first time.

As I came to the end of the 2 month run, I will echo something that Maxout said in another thread in that I felt ready to 'come off' the cycle, the benefits were a little more pronounced initially, but constant throughout, but I don't know if it was a little suppression or whatever, but it felt like the right time to stop.

However, since coming off two weeks ago, I have dropped off a little but can report my baseline has certainly improved significantly, also my oily skin has stayed which I see as a good thing and one thing I have very much noted is that the herbs on rotation now seem to pack quite a bit more of a punch, like my body is now more efficient at processing them. This supports the theory with DHT pro hormones that the presence of DHT forces the body to begin the production of the relevant enzymes, which hang about after cessation... it certainly feels like some gaps have been filled and smoothed out and I am certainly much further to full recovery of libido.

I am looking forward to my next cycle and very excited and motivated that I seem to have found the last piece of the puzzle for me, its just going to be a case of rinse and repeat, and the next cycle will certainly involve R-Andro, either as a standalone or as a stack.

I wanted to post this with the take home message that if one brand of PH's hadn't worked for you, there is every chance you will find something else that will. And also, that something that doesn't give you obvious benefits right now may very well do when you are further down the line. Don't get disheartened and keep experimenting and finding out what works for you optimally.
    Great news! Good to hear you are going well.

What percentage would you put yourself in your recovery journey do you think?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Great news! Good to hear you are going well.

What percentage would you put yourself in your recovery journey do you think?
    Mentally 100%, Physically 100%, Sexually its hard to say but certainly the best i've been with the only thing flagging slightly being libido on occasion but way better than I was post cycle (I held off posting this thread to see how much it would drop off, figure after 2 weeks thats where it would have settled)... The most meaningful thing I can say is that things are feeling as they should be and natural in that regard CONSTANTLY for the first time since PFS hit, very much got the feeling that something is coming back online if you get me.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So happy that you got great results with this dude. It's great stuff.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations man, seriously well done.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    So happy that you got great results with this dude. It's great stuff.
    Would be interested to hear how you found your last run after bro? Considering mimicking it for my next cycle.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is wonderful news! I'm happy to hear how well this worked for you! =)
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Would be interested to hear how you found your last run after bro? Considering mimicking it for my next cycle.
    Sure thing bro, I've been meaning to get CD to move it to this section and I'll do a longer write up this weekend. Finally have the time to.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I knew we would get it sooner or later my man.

And now you can see exactly what I mean concerning the way the prohormones push you closer to that final goal.

It continues to do that after every single cycle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any reason not to go ahead and try this? Or is this something you should leave until you're close to being finished?