User Tag List

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am doing it all from 2 months. The only thing I am skipping at the moment is the cold shower from 3 weeks because I got a strong flue (I think because of that). By the way I can say I do feel much better before starting the protocol. The only issue I am afraid is the low estrogens and I am thinking it s due from the arimidex.
    Last edited by biatch; 07-17-2017 at 02:46 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I am doing it all from 2 months. The only thing I am skipping at the moment is the cold shower from 3 weeks because I go a strong flu (I think because of that). By the way I can say I do feel much better before starting the protocol. The only issue I am afraid is the low estrogens and I am thinking it s due from the arimidex.
    If anything the cold shower will strengthen your immune system....not the other way around.

You're doing the breathing?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No breathing as well. Sorry forgot about that. By the way I am concerned about estrogens. I know The breathing will help to calm me down but the estrogens issue is there by numbers and They re seriously low.
    So I need to fix that. How?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch the notebook. That should raise your estrogen level nicely.

Joking obviously. I dont know what raises estrogen. Im think DHEA does, but better wait on Tubzy or someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am pretty sure it depends from my not big testosterone numbers but I do feel my bodi anni the aromatasi could be blocked since I used arimidex even if for just 3 times at 0.5. They re too low, no way. By the way, since my previous blood test, LH significally raised, testo raised a bit and free testo raised as well.. So things are improving and feel it...The estrogens is the main issue I guess.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No breathing as well. Sorry forgot about that. By the way I am concerned about estrogens. I know The breathing will help to calm me down but the estrogens issue is there by numbers and They re seriously low.
    So I need to fix that. How?
    Yes...I know...estrogen...you've mentioned it in the last 10 posts.

And you forgot about the breathing? Is there anything else that you may have forgotten about concerning this? I'm willing to bet that you're not doing all you can in this regards.

Let me explain a little something to you in regards to how this protocol works. EVERYTHING outlined in the regimen is designed to work on every bodily system you have. Why? Because when you fix the body as a whole, everything falls into place....eventually. When? No one can say as it depends on a myriad of variables. But it WILL happen. It has no choice but to happen given you stick to what is outlined.

Trying to fix yourself piece meal is not going to work out that well for you. Do you have the game wack-a-mole in Italy? This is what it's like when you try and fix yourself like you would a machine. You smack down one thing and then another one pops up somewhere else. It's an endless game that we usually can't win. Our minds don't have the capacity compared to the "intelligence" of the body when it comes to this. The human body is not a machine and needs to be treated as a whole organism, which is what it is.

This is not propecia help. This section of the forum on this board is for people who are interested in treating themselves correctly to bring about the balance which was lost because of 5 ar inhibition. It works if you work it. If that is not something you're interested in doing, perhaps this isn't the best place for you? We're not guessing here. We know how to fix it. The sooner you get on board, the sooner you'll heal. It is very simple really. I'm saying this because given your posts, it doesn't seem like you get the theme here?

Labs are only going to get you so far. They don't really mean much when it comes to PFS.

Stop wasting time, and start doing what is necessary. Forget everything you think you know, and trust the regimen.

It seems as though more and more people from other boards are coming here, but not really understanding the gist of what it is we do here. If you're going to ask the same questions and do the same things as you would on those other boards here, you're not going to get the results you wanted to get by coming here in the first place.

Why is it that you came here and didn't just stay on those other boards? You need to know the answer to that question...you need to get CLEAR on what it is that you want out of this board.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-17-2017 at 03:37 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do agree with you about the mentality and that s what I am doing since today following the protocol (expect the breathing and cold shower just because I got Sick Last weeks).. Said this I am following it and I trust it. My attention about the estrogens is just because I want to run R andro to give a boost more to my recovery and I dont want to hurt myself more.. So I guess it is licit to ask myself if in this position (regarding estrogens) it is the right case. What should I do? Consume a peoduct or something (prohormones) just because it is on the protocol? I mean, that s a prohormones, not a kandy or a sweet and that plays on estrogens as well, so I am sorry if I am not the user who do use things just because somebody tells him to do, I am the one who try first to understand if it is the case and since now I accepted the game and to follow the protocol by using herbs etc.. prohormones is a different game in my opinion and I m just considering it deeper and once here is a good logic to run it I then run it 100%.. otherwise I am not sure, and I dont know if this the case by my numbers, if you are giving me a good tips and logic it could be, I would consider it.. I am just asking for help, nothig more.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

I do agree with you about the mentality and that s what I am doing since today following the protocol (expect the breathing and cold shower just because I got Sick Last weeks).. Said this I am following it and I trust it. My attention about the estrogens is just because I want to run R andro to give a boost more to my recovery and I dont want to hurt myself more.. So I guess it is licit to ask myself if in this position (regarding estrogens) it is the right case. What should I do? Consume a peoduct or something (prohormones) just because it is on the protocol? I mean, that s a prohormones, not a kandy or a sweet and that plays on estrogens as well, so I am sorry if I am not the user who do use things just because somebody tells him to do, I am the one who try first to understand if it is the case and since now I accepted the game and to follow the protocol by using herbs etc.. prohormones is a different game in my opinion and I m just considering it deeper and once here is a good logic to run it I then run it 100%.. otherwise I am not sure, and I dont know if this the case by my numbers, if you are giving me a good tips and logic it could be, I would consider it.. I am just asking for help, nothig more.
    The only way for you to know is to take it and see what happens. Nothing on this protocol is going to hurt you or set you back more than you already are.

And you are doing the protocol just because other people told you it would help, aren't you? You have to understand when it comes to this regimen nothing is guessed upon or left to chance.

If you take it for a day or two and you don't feel phenomenal then perhaps it's too soon and you go back to rotating the herbs and doing the rest of the protocol.

The benefits given by the r Andro May work out in your favor despite your low estrogen. Again, labs are not determinant upon how you're going to feel when you have PFS

Try it... Start out at 200 mg a day for a couple of days and see how you respond. This is your best bet forward

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-17-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok that s a good answer in my opinion and I thank you to "clarify" my questions about R anḍ about extremely low estrogens. I can try it out as you mentioned.. if anyone (Tubzy) has any suggest I thanks. Thank you Cdnuts!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys,
    I hope you do not get me wrong. We are all here just looking for help and I am based on my feelings and numbers (I know numbers mean nothing).
    But I am here as a PFS user and I recovered from it once (80%). I then used a prohormones who shuted me down and later arimidex who shutted down my aromatasi enzyme as well.
    Because of this, I had different blood tests between January till now and my estrogens used to be in range, but after arimidex (I used it in February) they dropped down and they re still very low...
    I would like to ask if you guys think that soy and fitoestrogens (coming from food) would be a good idea to run fo a while and try for a while trying to raise my estrogens up and see how I do feel.
    I was orinted to run R andro as part of the protocol, but in my case (being shuted down) I don't guess it is an optimal idea in this moment.
    Any suggest?
    Don't get me wrong or in a bad sight if at this stage I am deviating from the written protocol I am following regarding herbs, gym, diet, cold showers (when I am not sick) etc.
    Thank you