User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Ok that s a good answer in my opinion and I thank you to "clarify" my questions about R andò about extremely low estrogens. I can try it out as you mentioned.. if anyone (Tubzy) has any suggest I thanks. Thank you Cdnuts!
    I would say just try the R andro and see how you feel. Labs aren't really going to do much at all I wouldn't even pay attention to them anymore (I stopped a long time ago, they just gave me more anxiety). Your best bet with PFS is to go how you feel. You probably saw some people have recovered from all different types of things, but just try the herbs and R andro and see how you feel. If you feel worse than just drop it.

If you wanted to raise estrogen, 15mg or higher of DHEA daily should raise estrogen to an extent and also DHT perhaps, but again DHEA isn't a cure for PFS unfortunately (even if you got your estrogen back into normal range, you will still probably feel the exact same you are feeling now)

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    I would say just try the R andro and see how you feel. Labs aren't really going to do much at all I wouldn't even pay attention to them anymore (I stopped a long time ago, they just gave me more anxiety). Your best bet with PFS is to go how you feel. You probably saw some people have recovered from all different types of things, but just try the herbs and R andro and see how you feel. If you feel worse than just drop it.

If you wanted to raise estrogen, 15mg or higher of DHEA daily should raise estrogen to an extent and also DHT perhaps, but again DHEA isn't a cure for PFS unfortunately (even if you got your estrogen back into normal range, you will still probably feel the exact same you are feeling now)
    Exactly.

The sooner you realize Biatch that those numbers don't mean much, the sooner you'll start getting somewhere.

STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE NUMBERS.

You could have PERFECT numbers and still be feeling shitty with symptoms. PFS is more then the numbers on a lab page.

You keep saying you're coming here for advice, but you're not taking the advice that we're giving you? What is the point then?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really wanted to call him biatch again didn't you?