Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Guys,
    I hope you do not get me wrong. We are all here just looking for help and I am based on my feelings and numbers (I know numbers mean nothing).
    But I am here as a PFS user and I recovered from it once (80%). I then used a prohormones who shuted me down and later arimidex who shutted down my aromatasi enzyme as well.
    Because of this, I had different blood tests between January till now and my estrogens used to be in range, but after arimidex (I used it in February) they dropped down and they re still very low...
    I would like to ask if you guys think that soy and fitoestrogens (coming from food) would be a good idea to run fo a while and try for a while trying to raise my estrogens up and see how I do feel.
    I was orinted to run R andro as part of the protocol, but in my case (being shuted down) I don't guess it is an optimal idea in this moment.
    Any suggest?
    Don't get me wrong or in a bad sight if at this stage I am deviating from the written protocol I am following regarding herbs, gym, diet, cold showers (when I am not sick) etc.
    Thank you
    Listen... You keep asking the same question over and over again and we keep giving you the same answer but you are not accepting it.

You're simply not listening to the advice that we are giving you. Stop focusing on your numbers and start doing the protocol. Just because you keep asking us the same question over and over again doesn't mean you're going to get a different answer.

You're coming about this all the wrong way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok that s a good answer in my opinion and I thank you to "clarify" my questions about R anḍ about extremely low estrogens. I can try it out as you mentioned.. if anyone (Tubzy) has any suggest I thanks. Thank you Cdnuts!
    I would say just try the R andro and see how you feel. Labs aren't really going to do much at all I wouldn't even pay attention to them anymore (I stopped a long time ago, they just gave me more anxiety). Your best bet with PFS is to go how you feel. You probably saw some people have recovered from all different types of things, but just try the herbs and R andro and see how you feel. If you feel worse than just drop it.

If you wanted to raise estrogen, 15mg or higher of DHEA daily should raise estrogen to an extent and also DHT perhaps, but again DHEA isn't a cure for PFS unfortunately (even if you got your estrogen back into normal range, you will still probably feel the exact same you are feeling now)

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    I would say just try the R andro and see how you feel. Labs aren't really going to do much at all I wouldn't even pay attention to them anymore (I stopped a long time ago, they just gave me more anxiety). Your best bet with PFS is to go how you feel. You probably saw some people have recovered from all different types of things, but just try the herbs and R andro and see how you feel. If you feel worse than just drop it.

If you wanted to raise estrogen, 15mg or higher of DHEA daily should raise estrogen to an extent and also DHT perhaps, but again DHEA isn't a cure for PFS unfortunately (even if you got your estrogen back into normal range, you will still probably feel the exact same you are feeling now)
    Exactly.

The sooner you realize Biatch that those numbers don't mean much, the sooner you'll start getting somewhere.

STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE NUMBERS.

You could have PERFECT numbers and still be feeling shitty with symptoms. PFS is more then the numbers on a lab page.

You keep saying you're coming here for advice, but you're not taking the advice that we're giving you? What is the point then?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really wanted to call him biatch again didn't you?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    You really wanted to call him biatch again didn't you?
    That is his screen name...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys, I got your point of view and I thank you for the answers and patience to keep replying me "at the same question".
    I really got so fucked up cause I just broke up with the girl I was "in love with" and it really sucks, I mean it sucks even more being on this PFS condition where you understand you can not do too much and you feel "impotent" to life...
    Plus I feel so sad cause I got fucked up for the second time again after I already recovered once, and I can not forgive myself for this... it is not easy being inside this crap game again...I can't even believe I am back in this issue since I got my life back and BANG, I got killed another time... so I do apologize if I got heavy also with you guys but I am scared as hell...I know I know, I should controll this but at the moment my sadness is at the top for all these things happining together.
    By the way I am still running herbs and they are really helping me.
    Yesterday I went back to my endo doctor with my labs and he told me I do have a problem and want me to run a cycle of NEBID (UNDOCANOATED TESTOSTERONE) but I guess I won't run it and if I do have to run something I then prefer to give a first shot to R andro as you guys did..
    At the moment I am thinking about what will be my next step, if staying on the herbs that are slowly increasing my T (as proven from my labs) or run R andro... I know you suggest me to give it a try but WOW, I am in an emotional state of mind where I could really freak out and I am not sure to be responsible of my future behavior, I mean everything is fluctating and making me feel different every single days, plus by nature I am an aggressive person, kind of violent/nervous and I am afraid to not be able to control it and start fighting with somebody...... so I am really thinking deep about how to move.
    I would like to thank you anyway for your support and I will keep you updated asap on my decision.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by biatch; 07-20-2017 at 02:36 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys, I got your point of view and I thank you for the answers and patience to keep replying me "at the same question".
    I really got so fucked up cause I just broke up with the girl I was "in love with" and it really sucks, I mean it sucks even more being on this PFS condition where you understand you can not do too much and you feel "impotent" to life...
    Plus I feel so sad cause I got fucked up for the second time again after I already recovered once, and I can not forgive myself for this... it is not easy being inside this crap game again...I can't even believe I am back in this issue since I got my life back and BANG, I got killed another time... so I do apologize if I got heavy also with you guys but I am scared as hell...I know I know, I should controll this but at the moment my sadness is at the top for all these things happining together.
    Yesterday I went back to my endo doctor with my labs and he told me I do have a problem and want me to run a cycle of NEBID (UNDOCANOATED TESTOSTERONE) but I guess I won't run it and if I do have to run something I then prefer to give a first shot to R andro as you guys did..
    At the moment I am thinking about what will be my next step, if staying on the herbs that are slowly increasing my T (as proven from my labs) or run R andro... I know you suggest me to give it a try but WOW, I am in an emotional state of mind where I could really freak out and I am not sure to be responsible of my future behavior, I mean everything is fluctating and making me feel different every single days, plus by nature I am an aggressive person, kind of violent/nervous and I am afraid to not be able to control it and start fighting with somebody...... so I am really thinking deep about how to move.
    I would like to thank you anyway for your support and I will keep you updated asap on my decision.
    Thank you.
    Sorry to hear all that man. Breakups are never fun, but I can't imagine going through one with PFS.

In terms of the prohormone, there is nothing else we can tell you dude. You know our opinion, you know the parameters of the situation - you'll just have to make a decision. Maybe if you're this obsessed and worried about the Andro, you could just wait until you're doing a little better physically and psychologically.

I dont think it will hurt you, I'm just saying you seem way too obsessed with it and should just focus on something else for awhile, perhaps.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you.
    Heheh... ive been there bro.. i know the feeling. no girl has ever put up with my pfs. and ive had many opportunities. beautiful women too.

i know its hard right now, because youre going through the initial break up phase, but once you can learn to block all of that out, and just focus on yourself and healing, you will truly become empowered, like i have, and nothing can phase you. you will heal, and you will be in that promised land state, and the world will be yours.

i have a few girls that are talking to me right now, and i honestly dont even care what they think. and its empowering. im just fighting the pfs battle, and i know that the only true thing that matters is me healing. and when healed, i can do whatever i set my mind to, and have the woman of my dreams.

stop worrying about the labs bro. ive had perfectly normal total testosterone levels in the 600s range the whole time while having pfs. and i still had pfs, and a pfs dick. they truly are irrelevant like many members here have said. its all about how YOU feel. You will just simply know...
    Last edited by K8668B; 07-20-2017 at 06:27 AM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Heheh... ive been there bro.. i know the feeling. no girl has ever put up with my pfs. and ive had many opportunities. beautiful women too.

i know its hard right now, because youre going through the initial break up phase, but once you can learn to block all of that out, and just focus on yourself and healing, you will truly become empowered, like i have, and nothing can phase you. you will heal, and you will be in that promised land state, and the world will be yours.

i have a few girls that are talking to me right now, and i honestly dont even care what they think. and its empowering. im just fighting the pfs battle, and i know that the only true thing that matters is me healing. and when healed, i can do whatever i set my mind to, and have the woman of my dreams.

stop worrying about the labs bro. ive had perfectly normal total testosterone levels in the 600s range the whole time while having pfs. and i still had pfs, and a pfs dick. they truly are irrelevant like many members here have said. its all about how YOU feel. You will just simply know...
    Thanks for you sweet words..
    tha main problem was not sex since I can have it.. the main problem with this girl was that I am fucking freaking out!!! LOL
    I am becoming a dangerous person...WOW, need vacation!
    Thanks anyway for your kind words))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What herbs have you been using? Are you back on the pine pollen?