User Tag List

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All listed from Cdnuts..I mean 90% of them but I am not using PP anymore at the moment.
    I mean, I started out with 8, then I ordered them little by little from Herbs Empire till I got almost all of them now...

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Do you have the game wack-a-mole in Italy? This is what it's like when you try and fix yourself like you would a machine. You smack down one thing and then another one pops up somewhere else. It's an endless game that we usually can't win. Our minds don't have the capacity compared to the "intelligence" of the body when it comes to this. The human body is not a machine and needs to be treated as a whole organism, which is what it is.
    Brilliant example man. Unfortunately that wack-a-mole approach is the paradigm of today's medicine.

Listen biatch, stop giving so much of a deal about labs. I know they can shed some clues but they are not the ultimate indicator of our
    Condition. I did some on myself about 2 weeks after crashing ( at my worst) and everything came in range. According to the labs I was a healthy 27yo male. Did I feel like it? Hell no, more like an 70yo decaying asexual freak.
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holistic View Post
    Brilliant example man. Unfortunately that wack-a-mole approach is the paradigm of today's medicine.

Listen biatch, stop giving so much of a deal about labs. I know they can shed some clues but they are not the ultimate indicator of our
    Condition. I did some on myself about 2 weeks after crashing ( at my worst) and everything came in range. According to the labs I was a healthy 27yo male. Did I feel like it? Hell no, more like an 70yo decaying asexual freak.
    Listen biatch - lol!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. I know myself very well and I know I am iper super ultra reactive to any ingredient I am ingestig in my body.. So I just took 1 R andro pill and I feel energized and my brain got that libido information back. It is all about hormones, no way. I am just sure that I do need to boost my testo up as it was.. but I can feel the R andro working... by the way, what about my estrogens??LOL (kidding about estrogens obvioisly)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't get any negative affects, you may as well do the whole cycle now.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Ok. I know myself very well and I know I am iper super ultra reactive to any ingredient I am ingestig in my body.. So I just took 1 R andro pill and I feel energized and my brain got that libido information back. It is all about hormones, no way. I am just sure that I do need to boost my testo up as it was.. but I can feel the R andro working... by the way, what about my estrogens??LOL (kidding about estrogens obvioisly)
    Run a low dose cycle for 3-4 weeks to test the waters. One pill twice a day. Do it.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just took it once (yesterday)..and after that I felt comvulsions all night , joints, hands, muscolar and stomach pain.. I even can not walk and just feel I need to sleep..I m sorry to push again about that, but here is something going on with my low estro..I feEl like i am dieing. I am in bed all day, I can t even stand up.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I just took it once (yesterday)..and after that I felt comvulsions all night , joints, hands, muscolar and stomach pain.. I even can not walk and just feel I need to sleep..I m sorry to push again about that, but here is something going on with my low estro..I feEl like i am dieing. I am in bed all day, I can t even stand up.
    Listen... You need to cleanse. Either a two or three week-long juice feast or two week water fast at a fasting Clinic.

There's no point in going on like this back and forth.

You know what you have to do you just have to do it. At this point you're basically just whining

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tryed R andro but I feel shitty today. That s not my fault. I m in bed with pain all over my body.
    Last edited by biatch; 07-24-2017 at 04:09 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I tried it but I feel shitty." Lol. I felt like death for the entire month of my cleanse and for weeks afterwards and still feel shitty the majority of the time. What's your point? Because you feel bad you think you don't need to cleanse? Toughen up and stop going in circles, I'm losing patience with you as well.