User Tag List

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Said that I tried to take R andro!! Only 1 pill fucked me up in bed, and I am still in bed. I even cant Wake up and go to work...About the cleanse I already did it months ago before to start the protocol...So I tryed to take R andro now as suggested but I am seriously dead now..I am in bed from 20 hours, couldnt go to work this morning.
    Last edited by biatch; 07-24-2017 at 04:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I Said that I tried to take R andro!! Only 1 pill fucked me up in bed, and I am still in bed. I even cant Wake up and go to work...About the cleanse I already did it months ago before to start the protocol...So I tryed to take R andro now as suggested but I am seriously dead now..I am in bed from 20 hours, couldnt go to work this morning.
    What did it do to you exactly?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 days ago, I took 100 mg in the evening around 7PM.
    Then I went out with friends for a drink (I drunk water).. the next morning I ws feeling better, more energy and more my self, a bit too much nervous/anxious but still fine.
    Then this effect went off and started to feel letargyc (as Always), in the evening I started to feel pain,soring hands, back and legs...too much (I guess this is due to my already low estrogens)...then I went to bed and my body was feeling like 300kg heavy and soring all my muscles in my back and soring my hands...too much! I felt exausted, need to sleep and sleep and sleep, and it was the same Yesterday and this morning, I feel I just need to sleep sleep and sleep,no way...plus that feeling of costant anxious.
    I just woke up now, I m going to eat something and go to the gym even if I still feel crap.
    Last edited by biatch; 07-24-2017 at 05:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't go to the gym if you feel like crap. Rest and get better before you go to the gym.

You may have to build yourself up more with the herbs before going down this route then.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the suggest, but I am going to the gym now cause I feel I need to move myself..I need to take out this anxious otherwise I will kick someone.
    Thanks

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the suggest, but I am going to the gym now cause I feel I need to move myself..I need to take out this anxious otherwise I will kick someone.
    Thanks
    I think we're done here with you.

EVERYTIME, someone gives you a suggestion based on their own experience, you shut it down and do what you want to any way, then whine and complain about how bad you feel. I'm done listening to it.

This forum isn't the right fit for you. You would do better over at the others where people like to complain and not take advice.

We are NOT guessing here when we give out advice.....what don't you understand?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did I do wrong? I tryed R andro as suggested and felt not good. I did follow the advises.. should i keep taking it anyway? I seriously felt no good. So now I m still on herbs and gym as usual. I always followed suggests you gave me. I dont want to be a finger in the ass, I did it what suggested.. probably not good for me at the moment. I am keeping doing the protocol...I would even use again R andro but wow, that was strong for me.
    About gym today, it is fine, even if not feeling well I can do it and I know it will boost my energy up.. So I do it, it wont harm myself.
    By the way I wont report anymore my bad feeling and keep silence about it so to dont bother anyone anymore.
    Last edited by biatch; 07-24-2017 at 08:26 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Listen... You need to cleanse. Either a two or three week-long juice feast or two week water fast at a fasting Clinic.

There's no point in going on like this back and forth.

You know what you have to do you just have to do it. At this point you're basically just whining

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    See above. Fucking cleanse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. I go for another cleanse, I did one already but I go for the second one.. lets see what happens. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. I go for another cleanse, I did one already but I go for the second one.. lets see what happens. Thanks
    I think the others might have missed this that you have already cleansed. It might be better just to try to build your body up after the cleanse now. I'm not sure doing a second one in such close succession to your first is a good idea - happy to be corrected by others.

Get on the herbs and give them some time to work. I really recommend giving the pine pollen powder another. Can you give it a few weeks and see how you go on it? It really is the best herb for our condition.