User Tag List

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

A second cleanse wouldn't harm. It was the recommendation based on his reaction to the R-Andro, which was the result of 1 of 2 things...

1) his body is still very toxic and a cleanse would therefore be beneficial

Or..

2) he is totally mindfucking himself and not giving himself a fighting chance.

In honesty, I suspect it's the second thing. But if he is sure it is the first, then a cleanse is the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is no sense to think it s the 2nd one. I mean, I am following the protocol, only thing I admit I am skipping is the breath exercices. R andro was not fine for me at the moment and I felt it very clearly. If you prefer me to tell you that it s "all in my head" I can do it, but it s not.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean you said you felt better from it after you dosed it, androsterone doesn't have that long of a half life so to say you felt worse 24+ hours after you took a very small dosage (not including you felt much better after the dosage and the following morning) doesn't make much sense, you probably felt so called worse because you felt better after you took the initial dose and it wore off leaving you back to your PFS state. You need to take it continously and split it into two doses per day due to the half life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I dont know the reason, but no, I didnt go back to my "normal" state, I felt worse than normal. Your rational has a sense but I am guessing that maybe it left me with lower estro,just an ipotesys,could it be?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Well, I dont know the reason, but no, I didnt go back to my "normal" state, I felt worse than normal. Your rational has a sense but I am guessing that maybe it left me with lower estro,just an ipotesys,could it be?
    I'm going to ask you one more time... What is it that you're trying to get out of this forum?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You either need to cleanse for a long-ass time without any cheating, or do like three more months of herbs and protocol. Then try the prohormone again. But for now, drop the idea of the prohormone and please god stop asking about your estrogen.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your estrogen isn't going to drop more than 24 hours after your initial dose. If it was estrogen related you would have felt it within two hours after taking the R Andro (if you truly want to believe if is even estrogen related in the first place), and on top of that you said you felt better after dosing it, which is when it is actually active, so I'm not sure your logic of being estrogen related even makes sense regardless. There are a million other things involved as well like carb, protein and salt intake that needs to be monitored but it sounds you are way too inexperienced to try a prohormone yet at this point though.
    Last edited by TubZy; 07-24-2017 at 01:33 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I am considering cause I dont know..
    I dont want to get out from this forum, I mean I am sorry if I do report something weird but that s what has happened with me... maybe there is somethig more going on ok...maybe I am crazy as hell and depressed and what else you prefer to add..I am not trying to argue and it is not my intention at all.
    But you gave me enough suggests so I can start from what you suggested me and if you prefer you can avoid to give me more tips about it.
    Thank you for the suggests.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, I am considering cause I dont know..
    I dont want to get out from this forum, I mean I am sorry if I do report something weird but that s what has happened with me... maybe there is somethig more going on ok...maybe I am crazy as hell and depressed and what else you prefer to add..I am not trying to argue and it is not my intention at all.
    But you gave me enough suggests so I can start from what you suggested me and if you prefer you can avoid to give me more tips about it.
    Thank you for the suggests.
    You're not answering my question and it's starting to annoy me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are right, I cant get anything since no one has the answer and it is normal that noones has.. So the only thing I can do is following the protocol and trying keep doing what the protocol suggests.
    Thank you for helping, I will keep following the protocol.
    Last edited by biatch; 07-24-2017 at 02:38 PM.