User Tag List

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    You are right, I cant get anything since no one has the answer and it is normal that noones has.. So the only thing I can do is following the protocol and trying keep doing what the protocol suggests.
    Thank you for helping, I will keep following the protocol.
    Wrong. We have the answer. You just choose not to take it or it's not what you want to hear.

You have to follow this...Every. single. piece. Every day....day in, day out. It could take six months or two years or so, but you will get better.

You're manic. I understand, but you're here for a reason, so listen to what myself and others who are successfully following this tell you, and just fucking do it.

Whining and complaining does NOTHING but keeps you in the cyclical pattern of negativity.

And you did a cleanse....good for you. I did four extended water fasts of 21 days and a 45 day juice feast over the course of three or four years with no guidance. I'm not saying this to have a dick measuring contest. I'm telling you so that you can understand that just because you did one cleanse, you could easily do another one to great benefit to yourself.

If you're that bad off to where one pill of R andro made you stay in bed all day, you're pretty toxic and bogged down.

Don't take my word for it. RESEARCH, every single piece of what is recommended here so you understand WHY it's recommended.

Durantia was very skeptical in the beginning....do you know what he did....he read into each and every piece of the regimen to give himself piece of mind that what he was doing was worth it. You should do the same.

Nobody here wants to hear you whine. All these guys are struggling to get themselves back. Help out and join them. This place is about not only fixing yourself but doing it with comradery with other like minded individuals.

Stop bitching and get to work. Man up.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys.
    First of all, as a man I want to apologize about my behavior of these last days.
    I was crying as a pussy, so I hope I will have more credibility from now on. I got a bad period, I guess also because of the girlfriend I broke with.
    Said this, I am on a down period.
    R andro is not the answer for me at the moment cause I guess I need to build my body more before to use it, I want first to build up my testo more before to run it again.
    My next steps will be as suggested: water fasting and then back to the herb's cycling.
    As it is supposed to be, I had a full month where I could get it up at 100% and things were going to the right direction even if still having the libido issue, now things seems to be going down, so I will keep waiting for the next good moment.
    I am also back on the cold showers now, cause after a strong flu I was skipping it.
    See you in a while and apologize my behavior, it ain't Always easy for anybody and I will keep controlling myself more next time.
    Thanks

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep your head up and follow the protocol. Everyone here wants you to succeed!, negativity just won't help that. Good luck with your cleanse!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    You are right, I cant get anything since no one has the answer and it is normal that noones has.. So the only thing I can do is following the protocol and trying keep doing what the protocol suggests.
    Thank you for helping, I will keep following the protocol.
    Hey Biatch,

Everything CD recommends makes sense if you research it.
    Your body's reaction to Pro-Hormones is due to the positive effects fading as Tubzy stated
    or you need more time cycling the herbs.

I'm no expert but I think you have to build up your testosterone with the herbs/diet first to have the
    solid foundation for your body to absorb the pro-hormones and give you the best results.

If you don't see/feel the progress yet with the herbs then you should re-read the guidelines
    for the regimen and follow them 100%.

Think of it like maturing into a man again. In nature you get testosterone first; then you get high DHT.
    Don't try to do it backwards or skip steps. The body has a natural order to it.

The diet must also be in place 100%.
    Stick to the regimen and results will come.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 07-26-2017 at 07:29 PM. Reason: grammar

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way downswing moment.. working for the up one.
    Last edited by biatch; 07-27-2017 at 05:29 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

It's a downswing bro, ride it out, I'm on one too. Just keep doing the right things and don't scare yourself and you'll be back on the up in no time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets ride...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I reported a lot of negativity last week, (caused by panic) I would like to report that Yesterday was a "perfect day" regarding all sides, phisically, mentally, mood and sexually... So, yes, it's just a rollercoaster up and down for the moment but something is working back on the "real track of real life" and that makes me really happy and full of hope and wish to improve more and more...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

That's great man, but don't allow yourself to get too high with it... remember that how you felt the other day will happen A LOT of times and you should take those steady and not panic when they do, doing so will make t affect you even more negatively.

Onwards and upwards!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!