User Tag List

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If you're rotating all herbs on a 21-day cycle I can't see how they could possibly be wearing off.

Even when I was taking them weekly I never noticed this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    cdnuts, I'm rotating now but before I did your protocol I was using like 10 of the herbs you cited and they would wear off when I used them daily. eg) ashwa for sleep. I think even a herb rotation for sleep could be fruitful eg) ashwa, passionflower, chaomilie (also blocks estrogen)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Magnesium and pregnenolone would help on the NMDA side.

However, I don't think the negative effects of LSD are from NMDA, but elevated serotonin. At low microdoses, LSD can actually beneficial at an extent (Steve Jobs did this and talks about it, even Peat talked about LSD being beneficial as well) the reason being is that at microdoses, LSD is a strong dopamine agonist. However at normal to high doses it acts as a strong serotonin agonist which is what causes the hallucinogenic effects and also stress response and bad trip.

I would focus more on getting serotonin down or blocking the receptors, which would reverse or repair a lot of the damage.
    yeah it's more the modafinil I'm concerned about. in a regular person it's relatively safe but because I think my gaba system was impaired it could have possibly had an adverse reaction in addition with the RU type PFS. I felt FUCKING weird on it anxiety sky high. I'm usually cool as cucomber on modafinil but I didn't have my natural stores to mediate it I think.

what would you say is a way to diagnose if it's strictly an RU probablem or a combined glutamate toxicity problem? eg) someone with PFS taking LSD or modafinil... theoretically a bad idea right because with modafinil especially pfs people don't have enough gaba to help 'shut it off'

yes I'm doing magnesium citrate 450mg in the AM and magnesium glycinate 300mg at night.

pregnanalone i used a higher dosage at night and it actually gave me insomnia so gunna stick with your AM suggestion. At lower doses it helped me sleep seemingly.

for example. I def have a form of PFS but I'm thinking... is it PFS + glutamate toxicity/nmda receptor damage?
    since we have low GABA wouldn't caffeine be dangerous as well since we don't have the gaba to downregulate it's excitation effects?
    or is modafinil/lsd no more dangerous when in a pfs state just not wise to use?

though chi used cocaine during pfs and is one of the full recoveries...

Also RU blocks the receptors therefore all AR but I'd imagine it's still same shit right?

p.s. sorry for hijacking your thread bro lol.
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-04-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah it's more the modafinil I'm concerned about. in a regular person it's relatively safe but because I think my gaba system was impaired it could have possibly had an adverse reaction in addition with the RU type PFS. I felt FUCKING weird on it anxiety sky high. I'm usually cool as cucomber on modafinil but I didn't have my natural stores to mediate it I think.

what would you say is a way to diagnose if it's strictly an RU probablem or a combined glutamate toxicity problem? eg) someone with PFS taking LSD or modafinil... theoretically a bad idea right because with modafinil especially pfs people don't have enough gaba to help 'shut it off'

yes I'm doing magnesium citrate 450mg in the AM and magnesium glycinate 300mg at night.

pregnanalone i used a higher dosage at night and it actually gave me insomnia so gunna stick with your AM suggestion. At lower doses it helped me sleep seemingly.

for example. I def have a form of PFS but I'm thinking... is it PFS + glutamate toxicity/nmda receptor damage?
    since we have low GABA wouldn't caffeine be dangerous as well since we don't have the gaba to downregulate it's excitation effects?
    or is modafinil/lsd no more dangerous when in a pfs state just not wise to use?

though chi used cocaine during pfs and is one of the full recoveries...

Also RU blocks the receptors therefore all AR but I'd imagine it's still same shit right?

p.s. sorry for hijacking your thread bro lol.
    As I said before, increasing dopamine (caffeine, nicotine etc.) and increasing GABA can stimulate 5AR in the CNS. So it is not surprise that people improved on cocaine, GHB, ritalin, meth etc. however there are safer methods than using those substances.

That is why you take caffeine with a GABA agonist like niacinamide or glycine to help offset the GABA lowering while still getting the benefits of caffeine and even enhancing it further (glycine and niacinamide will increase 5AR in the CNS even further so they work in synergy)

Regarding the microdose LSD, just to prove the credibility, check this out. I'm not condoning it either, just since you brought it up.
    LSD Microdosing: The New Silicon Valley Productivity Hack - YouTube
    Last edited by TubZy; 08-04-2017 at 11:48 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I said before, increasing dopamine (caffeine, nicotine etc.) and increasing GABA can stimulate 5AR in the CNS. So it is not surprise that people improved on cocaine, GHB, ritalin, meth etc. however there are safer methods than using those substances.

That is why you take caffeine with a GABA agonist like niacinamide or glycine to help offset the GABA lowering while still getting the benefits of caffeine and even enhancing it further (glycine and niacinamide will increase 5AR in the CNS even further so they work in synergy)

Regarding the microdose LSD, just to prove the credibility, check this out. I'm not condoning it either, just since you brought it up.
    for sure. my main question though is for me personally if you know how I would be able to diagnose whether what i have is PFS or PFS + NMDA receptor damage/glutamate toxicity.

PS tried vitamin b3. had a strooooong response. I kinda like it but was also surprised how strong it is 500mg. is it still useful to take without caffeine? not using caffeine yet. can it be taken anytime? I used in the morning when I eat light but conventional guidelines is with food.
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-05-2017 at 07:59 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way today I had my hair transplant operation. ..they offered me SP and Propecia, I hope will help to make it Grove faster..what do you guYs think about? SP or Propecia?....LOL

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    By the way today I had my hair transplant operation. ..they offered me SP and Propecia, I hope will help to make it Grove faster..what do you guYs think about? SP or Propecia?....LOL
    You could just ask them to cut off your balls to stop all flow of testosterone...should be the same result lol

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    My friend had a hair transplant, its the best I've seen, I've warned him about the propecia he uses. He also use a product called follifuel which is like a protein shake for your hair and also after transplants, I've not looked into it much but is probably a better option than propecia, hope this helps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading the recovery section I saw a guy claiming that licorice helped his recovery. Is it helpful in any sense?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you still take all of the normal protocol with the Vitamin C/Niacinamide?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys I'm on a muthaf...downswing.
    Just 1 week ago I was so good, now a complete shit! How is this possible? :_(
    Last edited by biatch; 08-12-2017 at 09:12 AM.