Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Yes, I already called the doctor to stop it. Thanks
    Listen biatch.....

I really don't have anything to say...I just really wanted to say listen biatch.....lol.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love that screen name hahah
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biatch, LOL!!........ That comes from a rap song I was listening while I was opening my profile , LOL!

By the way I just received 3 bottles of R-ANDRO by my friend's address living in Swizz cause it is illegal to get it shipped in Italy and the border would stuck it... so next week end I will have it in my hands but I think I will wait 2 or 3 more weeks before to run it causeI want to have a full herbs' immersion cycles done to do not skyp anything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Questions:
    1) why carb backloading is necessary only in the evening and after the gym session? I mean, what is wrong to eat carb during the day?
    2)Are you guys so diligent to follow the cold water terapy every morning and every evening? I mean, at times I even dont take shower everyday and sometimes I do feel so tired that having a cold shower would maybe send me to the hospital..
    ..So, the question is.. is the protocol supposed to be followed at 100% or you also guys Taylor it on your own based on how you feel that day?
    I am asking this just to understand it better what you guys are doing and have done to get better over tIme.
    Thanks.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Questions:
    1) why carb backloading is necessary only in the evening and after the gym session? I mean, what is wrong to eat carb during the day?
    2)Are you guys so diligent to follow the cold water terapy every morning and every evening? I mean, at times I even dont take shower everyday and sometimes I do feel so tired that having a cold shower would maybe send me to the hospital..
    ..So, the question is.. is the protocol supposed to be followed at 100% or you also guys Taylor it on your own based on how you feel that day?
    I am asking this just to understand it better what you guys are doing and have done to get better over tIme.
    Thanks.
    In order to get the BEST and the QUICKEST results, follow the protocol EXACTLY as it is laid out for you. Sure some are more important then others, but cherry picking what you're going to do and not do leads you down a slippery slope.

The cold showers are supposed to be jarring....read the web page.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just one more question:
    Do you guys have pain all over your body, I mean like a nerve/connection pain all over the body?
    I always have my limbs soring so much, expecially my legs and my calf muscles, feeling like a kind of tingling all over.
    Is it happening to you as well? It souds like that my body is imflamed all over.
    Let me please know if you have been through this as well.
    Thanks
    Last edited by biatch; 06-15-2017 at 06:22 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...What if I feel the herbs are lowering their effects?
    I am cycling around 15 herbs from 1 month but I feel the effect is lowering down?
    What to do in this case?
    Thanks

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just one more question:
    Do you guys have pain all over your body, I mean like a nerve/connection pain all over the body?
    I always have my limbs soring so much, expecially my legs and my calf muscles, feeling like a kind of tingling all over.
    Is it happening to you as well? It souds like that my body is imflamed all over.
    Let me please know if you have been through this as well.
    Thanks
    This nerve issue is something a nice, long fast/feast will address beautifully. I mean, at least two weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

...What if I feel the herbs are lowering their effects?
    I am cycling around 15 herbs from 1 month but I feel the effect is lowering down?
    What to do in this case?
    Thanks
    You may be experiencing a downswing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you CD for your help.
    I am going to start next week coming (monday/tuesday) and I am considering the water or the dry fasting.
    The only issue I am considering is the fact that I am 72 Kg guy 1,83 cm tall (lean and light) and by doing that for 14 days I will probably disappear or become invisible!! LOL... That sucks!
    I still don't know if the ammount of the fasting's days should be determinated from the fat/weight of the individual as without food the body starts to get the energy from your own body fat (and I do not have fat at all!).
    I also hope I will not loose all the gains I just got by cycling the herbs since I have started the Protocol one month ago.
    Thank you for your help!
    Last edited by biatch; 06-22-2017 at 03:19 AM.