Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Lol, weren't you giving me shit for using taurine on cycle? And now you paid for a surgery and can't exercise for a month? Wtf.
    I would be curious to hear what was the issue with using taurine anyway.....I use it fairly often. It's great for the liver and for fibrosis pretty much anywhere. I have major scar tissue build up in my shoulder and knee from injury, and it helps a lot, that with the use of DeFibron topically from IdeaLabs.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Here's the problem with hair transplants.....without drug intervention, you'll ALWAYS be playing catch up. The hairloss wont stop, and you'll need another one, and another one, and the bottom line is, you don't have enough donor hair to keep going.

Believe me when I tell you.....

And biatch...I don't think you're in a position to be giving anyone shit about taking anything, given the questions you're posing here....just sayin.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-21-2017 at 06:27 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Lol, weren't you giving me shit for using taurine on cycle? And now you paid for a surgery and can't exercise for a month? Wtf.
    I think you are confusing with someone else, I never talked to you ever about taurine or what to use, I don't know what you are speaking about...???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Here's the problem with hair transplants.....without drug intervention, you'll ALWAYS be playing catch up. The hairloss wont stop, and you'll need another one, and another one, and the bottom line is, you don't have enough donor hair to keep going.

Believe me when I tell you.....
    Let's see what will happen with my hair, I don't really care too much honestly, if it stays that's good otherwise it's not my main problem at all...Plus, I don't know if you speak for your personal experience but studies say that the "new hair" taken from your back side head are genetically different and not victim of the DHT action...by the way I really don't care too much anyway.

"And biatch...I don't think you're in a position to be giving anyone shit about taking anything, given the questions you're posing here....just sayin."

I think there was a confusing person, I never gave any advise to anyone about what taking or not, I wouldn't say I am in the position to as well, that's why I didn't.

Plus, with all respect, I wouldn't say I posted such a crazy questions:
    1)Should I carb loading in the evening since I can't have sport?
    2)Is grapefruit estrogenic or not?
    I don't think these are such crazy questions to ask...but since I didn't receive any reply, I will do as I believe it is better.
    Thanks
    Last edited by biatch; 08-22-2017 at 04:56 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Let's see what will happen with my hair, I don't really care too much honestly, if it stays that's good otherwise it's not my main problem at all...Plus, I don't know if you speak for your personal experience but studies say that the "new hair" taken from your back side head are genetically different and not victim of the DHT action...by the way I really don't care too much anyway.

"And biatch...I don't think you're in a position to be giving anyone shit about taking anything, given the questions you're posing here....just sayin."

I think there was a confusing person, I never gave any advise to anyone about what taking or not, I wouldn't say I am in the position to as well, that's why I didn't.

Plus, with all respect, I wouldn't say I posted such a crazy questions:
    1)Should I carb loading in the evening since I can't have sport?
    2)Is grapefruit estrogenic or not?
    I don't think these are such crazy questions to ask...but since I didn't receive any reply, I will do as I believe it is better.
    Thanks
    You got it twisted....

The transplanted hair will stay...that's the not the problem. THE REST of your hair, will not. The hairloss nevers stops progressing. So what may look good now with the transplant, will end up looking odd as the rest of your natural hair falls out around it. You'll need another hair transplant to make it look "normal," and so on, and so forth. You'll never catch up as you only have so much donor hair to go around.

Carb loading is to be done after heavy lifting. Otherwise, you'll just get fat. Just eat a normal amount of carbs at night.

Grapefruit is fine. No need to be stressing out about foods...especially natural foods such as fruit and veggies.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD is absolutely right, the hair you have transplant will remain but that around it will fall out with time without drug intervention (I wouldn't recommend the drug intervention, I hear from a friend it has some screwy side effects ).

Therefore, unless you were totally bald at the time of the transplant, as time goes on its not going to look right, and you'll need further procedures to 'fill in the gaps'.

My hair loss is starting to become more advanced, and should I feel the inclination I am not ruling out a transplant down the line, but its not a priority and would have to be when I am out of the woods totally with regard to the PFS side effects, and certainly when I am done with pro-hormones as they make you shed like a motherbitch. Pro hormones are an important cornerstone of my recovery, so its not something I'm giving much thought at all to right now.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    CD is absolutely right, the hair you have transplant will remain but that around it will fall out with time without drug intervention (I wouldn't recommend the drug intervention, I hear from a friend it has some screwy side effects ).

Therefore, unless you were totally bald at the time of the transplant, as time goes on its not going to look right, and you'll need further procedures to 'fill in the gaps'.

My hair loss is starting to become more advanced, and should I feel the inclination I am not ruling out a transplant down the line, but its not a priority and would have to be when I am out of the woods totally with regard to the PFS side effects, and certainly when I am done with pro-hormones as they make you shed like a motherbitch. Pro hormones are an important cornerstone of my recovery, so its not something I'm giving much thought at all to right now.
    ....by the way I was 90% bald, so I have not "old" hair to fall off and the new one 90% won't fall (if it is true that stays).
    But who cares about hair anymore, I did it just because it was a bet against life inside my brain since I created this mess for just stupid hair.
    Seriosly we can drop the hair conversation cause I do not and you neither care that much at this point and I don't want to get off the topic too long on this board (in case PM me).....
    Last edited by biatch; 08-22-2017 at 06:34 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ....by the way I was 90% bald, so I have not "old" hair to fall off and the new one 90% won't fall (if it is true that stays).
    But who cares about hair anymore, I did it just because it was a bet against life inside my brain since I created this mess for just stupid hair.
    Seriosly we can drop the hair conversation cause I do not and you neither care that much at this point and I don't want to get off the topic too long on this board (in case PM me).....
    You asked in an earlier thread, "why are hair transplants detrimental." They are not detrimental to recovery....this is my answer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You asked in an earlier thread, "why are hair transplants detrimental." They are not detrimental to recovery....this is my answer.
    Oh ok, I even forgot about that, thank you to answer))

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you are confusing with someone else, I never talked to you ever about taurine or what to use, I don't know what you are speaking about...???
    Not that it matters, but:

"Come on my friend..who cares about hair anymore..."

-Biatch, 2 weeks ago in the IML R-Andro First Taste thread.