Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I knew he was lieing!lol
    Hope than that I didnt damage myself...lets see
    Biatch, take a breath. These guys are yanking your chain. You're fine. CDsnuts wouldn't have put it on the list if it were possible for this shit to harm your recovery.

Sit down. Watch a movie. Go for a run. Just get out of your head. You'll be okay.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Do any of you guys actually know how to follow instructions?

Last time I checked that's not how it was recommended to be taken?

You guys are your own worst enemies.

What the f*** is so hard about following a set program that's been laid out for you? Tell me? What's so hard about doing that?

Had you followed instructions and taking the cordyceps at a normal dose once / 21 days you would not be in this mess. You did it to yourself by not following instructions and my patience is wearing thin with you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    CD i have about 17 of the herbs right now. 3 daily ones = maca / pine pollen / goji as you said were cool to use daily.

for the other 14 is it cool if I make it a 7 day rotation with two? eg) monday ashwagandha + shchizandra. I don't find huge tolerance issues using once a week.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys, I think I seriously need your help now.
    I badly crashed, I am at the worst place ever at the moment but I don't care I go on...

So, I need help cause I have difficulties to choose my diet expecially in the morning for breakfast cause I have colon ulcer so I can't eat anything raw, no raw fruit, no raw veggies no juice. Could you please tell me what do you eat at breakfast?
    During the other part of the day I think I can handle my menù even if too much protein gives me pain, but the morning is confusing me, I mean should I start my day by eating a fish or a chicken? What do you guys eat for breakfast, just to understand.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

Eggs are always a good bet for breakfast. Good fats.

Don't get in your own head again mate, ups and downs, ride the wave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Eggs are always a good bet for breakfast. Good fats.

Don't get in your own head again mate, ups and downs, ride the wave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you homie...
    Just a curiosity to compare the ups and downs, how seriously do you pass from one state to another?
    I mean I have been passing from spontaneous erections and horny situations to zero ability of anything...ups and downs this way, same for you or less severe?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    CD i have about 17 of the herbs right now. 3 daily ones = maca / pine pollen / goji as you said were cool to use daily.

for the other 14 is it cool if I make it a 7 day rotation with two? eg) monday ashwagandha + shchizandra. I don't find huge tolerance issues using once a week.
    If you can get away with using those herbs once per week you should be fine. That rotation is going to pack quite the punch. Let us know how you do.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, there is something I want to share:
    I am a PFS from 12 years and by the way my body even if with low DHT in CNS could work better and better by time putting me in a situation where I could have sex and I was even feeling hornier and more "maniac" to sex than as my real nature was before Fina... I can admit that I have been at a point (since 10 months ago) where I was seriously strong and horny at the top even if my dick was still having a lack of reaction cause of the lack of DHT, basically my arousal way,my thoughts, and my pleasure were just different but the pleasure was more intense compared to my real nature, I mean it was different but I was feeling a strong man, I was feeling that amount of T inside myself and it was crazy....at the end it's T that gives you the main LIBIDO and sensation of being strong, DHT is usefull for erections mostly (my feeling).
    Said this I am now here cause I used Androstenolone and crashed, my T dropped completelly down (even if I just used it for 5 days, can't even believe it), but having my T level low now, I can feel the DHT more present, probably due to the 5 Alpha reactivation (I read that when T is low, than 5 Alpha is working more and get more expressed).I then guess that I should just put my T level up again if possible to optimize my situation, I hope.

Question: not for the new comers in PFS (I ve been there and I know how you feel),I am asking to guys who is dealing PFS from a long time or to guys who recovered, did you also feel more "strong, more nervous, more motivated, more energy, more maniac input for sex" while you were not cured due of the high level of T? I think this came to me by time and not at the beginning when I was feeling crap.
    Once you get cured that amount of T drops cause it get converted to DHT so it's logical you will feel less "strong, less nervous, less energy, less motivated, less maniac and different input for sex" and then more calm, is the same for you?
    I was honestly feeling good, so good with that amount of T and I was feeling "invincible", now my T dropped and I feel vulnerable and shitty.. so, I remember that before all this, my real nature was not that horny, I was a shy guy, a soft character boy, more moderate, less direct etc compared to myself just 10 months ago where I was a beast, needing sex and being generally crazy and strong with a stronger character, having fast thought and extreme thought of being on the top in general... I was creating a lot of oportunities etc...If I will get cured I am afraid to go back to that soft and shy and moderate boy I was....
    Any comments?
    Thank you
    Last edited by biatch; 08-30-2017 at 05:45 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:
    It's around 3 weeks that I am having full 100%strong erections and it keep staying up..the only problem is the libido issue still not fixed. I feel not that horny, I mean it's there but not filling my body,it's like if it is there but hiden under some fog and I can't really touch it.
    Last edited by biatch; 09-28-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took a pause from cycling herbs for around 1 month and taking any supplement, (just something here and there without a real reason), just because my istinct told me to do so.
    In the mean time I had new blood tests and differently from my last one, where everything were so f**** Low....now: testosterone raised up, free testosterone raised, estrogens that were at zero raised as well... so herbs made a good/great job.
    I am now ready to start back herbs and cycling again, I want to see how they work now on me and than I think I could be read to run my R andro cycle.
    By the way I feel way better since I started the route but I still have really bad days, but also good days that before were non existent..so I think I am going to the right direction.

Well, to be honest I had few days randomly where I was seriously thinking "shit I am seriously recovering/I am recovered but then up and down again...anyway there were different days were it was pretty high %, that's a good sign.
    Last edited by biatch; 11-21-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I took a pause from cycling herbs for around 1 month and taking any supplement, (just something here and there without a real reason), just because my istinct told me to do so.
    In the mean time I had new blood tests and differently from my last one, where everything were so f**** Low....now: testosterone raised up, free testosterone raised, estrogens that were at zero raised as well... so herbs made a good/great job.
    I am now ready to start back herbs and cycling again, I want to see how they work now on me and than I think I could be read to run my R andro cycle.
    By the way I feel way better since I started the route but I still have really bad days, but also good days that before were non existent..so I think I am going to the right direction.

Well, to be honest I had few days randomly where I was seriously thinking "shit I am seriously recovering/I am recovered but then up and down again...anyway there were different days were it was pretty high %, that's a good sign.
    Glad to hear it man.