User Tag List

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I took a pause from cycling herbs for around 1 month and taking any supplement, (just something here and there without a real reason), just because my istinct told me to do so.
    In the mean time I had new blood tests and differently from my last one, where everything were so f**** Low....now: testosterone raised up, free testosterone raised, estrogens that were at zero raised as well... so herbs made a good/great job.
    I am now ready to start back herbs and cycling again, I want to see how they work now on me and than I think I could be read to run my R andro cycle.
    By the way I feel way better since I started the route but I still have really bad days, but also good days that before were non existent..so I think I am going to the right direction.

Well, to be honest I had few days randomly where I was seriously thinking "shit I am seriously recovering/I am recovered but then up and down again...anyway there were different days were it was pretty high %, that's a good sign.
    You need to decide right now who you are going to listen to. Are you going to listen to "friends" or people from other forums promising a quick cure (when it is yet to eventuate and I highly doubt it will be anything quick if it ever does eventuate? I have heard gbolduev out and asked him plenty of questions. His treatment plans keep changing and he gets dismissive and angry when you point out the inconsistencies in what he says.) Or are you going to listen to people who have put in the hard yards and have fully recovered? You need to make this decision now. If you aren't prepared to put in the hard work, there's no point asking for advice on this forum as this isn't the place for you. You are better off staying on hack stasis where everyone worships one person who promises a quick recovery yet has had about 3 to 4 months now and failed to deliver. That is 3 to 4 months you could have been on the herbs and making ground towards your recovery.

The people on hack stasis are lazy and scared of hard work.

What is it going to be for you?
    Last edited by Snell1234; 11-21-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    You need to decide right now who you are going to listen to. Are you going to listen to "friends" or people from other forums promising a quick cure (when it is yet to eventuate and I highly doubt it will be anything quick if it ever does eventuate? I have heard gbolduev out and asked him plenty of questions. His treatment plans keep changing and he gets dismissive and angry when you point out the inconsistencies in what he says.) Or are you going to listen to people who have put in the hard yards and have fully recovered? You need to make this decision now. If you aren't prepared to put in the hard work, there's no point asking for advice on this forum as this isn't the place for you. You are better off staying on hack stasis where everyone worships one person who promises a quick recovery yet has had about 3 to 4 months now and failed to deliver. That is 3 to 4 months you could have been on the herbs and making ground towards your recovery.

The people on hack stasis are lazy and scared of hard work.

What is it going to be for you?
    And the sensitive little snowflakes over at hack stasis banned me because of the above post. That should give everyone some insight into the promises being offered over there and should cause you to ask questions of what they are about if they can't take the slightest bit of criticism. It should also provide some insight into the people running the place and whether they actually have any idea what they are doing. The place should be renamed propecia help II.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In all honesty that's why I've taken a hiatus from helping people currently. And I know, that's no way to be, but I'm currently too busy to be PMing people answers to questions and advice, only to turn around and see them essentially ignoring it and going over to the other foruns and asking questions regarding alternative routes. And that's not to say I don't see the science behind the RU/Ella routes, because I do. And I know it helped TubZy out a lot, and I hold him in high regard as a stand up guy from the years I've known him now - so I do believe they are on to something. However, I have no need for it now thankfully, and I still recommend the route I took following CD. But I'm not going to troubleshoot for you why you're feeling bad from pine pollen, when, oh by the way, I took high dosages of inositol and some things as well. "Why didn't it work like you said?!?!?!", "did you experience this?!?!"..... No, I didn't, because I did everything I knew to do, TO THE FUCKING T, and I'm better. But more power to anyone who thinks they can find a faster cure.

Essentially guys, pick one route and stick to it. Trying to copy CD, TubZy, gbolduev (I think that's the gentleman's name) all at once isn't going to do you any good. You won't know what's actually hurting or helping you, and you spin yourself further into a torrent of abuse that's never ending (i.e., Propecia Help, SolvePFS).

Pick a horse and ride it. Don't ride every horse in the barn.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 11-21-2017 at 08:33 PM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    In all honesty that's why I've taken a hiatus from helping people currently. And I know, that's no way to be, but I'm currently too busy to be PMing people answers to questions and advice, only to turn around and see them essentially ignoring it and going over to the other foruns and asking questions regarding alternative routes. And that's not to say I don't see the science behind the RU/Ella routes, because I do. And I know it helped TubZy out a lot, and I hold him in high regard as a stand up guy from the years I've known him now - so I do believe they are on to something. However, I have no need for it now thankfully, and I still recommend the route I took following CD. But I'm not going to troubleshoot for you why you're feeling bad from pine pollen, when, oh by the way, I took high dosages of inositol and some things as well. "Why didn't it work like you said?!?!?!", "did you experience this?!?!"..... No, I didn't, because I did everything I knew to do, TO THE FUCKING T, and I'm better. But more power to anyone who thinks they can find a faster cure.

Essentially guys, pick one route and stick to it. Trying to copy CD, TubZy, gbolduev (I think that's the gentleman's name) all at once isn't going to do you any good. You won't know what's actually hurting or helping you, and you spin yourself further into a torrent of abuse that's never ending (i.e., Propecia Help, SolvePFS).

The biggest frustration for me is when people say the herbs don't work. When you pry further into how long they have taken them for, the general response is a couple of weeks with the odd outlier being a couple of months.

My serious improvements did not happen until 6 months into the herbs. I kept taking them every day in the beginning even though they may not have worked miracles at that stage. People are being drawn to a quick fix and if one does occur, great. We would all love that. But in the mean time, everyone should be following THIS protocol and not unnecessarily experimenting with methods which may even make you worse (like taking an anti-abortion drug).

As far as I see it, there is only one universal method which will fix you and that is the one espoused here. The times it doesn't work are when people don't either do it properly (not taking the right herbs or not taking them for long enough) or people getting impatient and throwing in the towel.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

The biggest frustration for me is when people say the herbs don't work. When you pry further into how long they have taken them for, the general response is a couple of weeks with the odd outlier being a couple of months.

My serious improvements did not happen until 6 months into the herbs. I kept taking them every day in the beginning even though they may not have worked miracles at that stage. People are being drawn to a quick fix and if one does occur, great. We would all love that. But in the mean time, everyone should be following THIS protocol and not unnecessarily experimenting with methods which may even make you worse (like taking an anti-abortion drug).

As far as I see it, there is only one universal method which will fix you and that is the one espoused here. The times it doesn't work are when people don't either do it properly (not taking the right herbs or not taking them for long enough) or people getting impatient and throwing in the towel.
    I'm not familiar with any other methods but this has been my experience with people as well. The fact of the matter is if you follow the program 100% your body has no choice but to follow suit. It really is that simple

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-21-2017 at 09:25 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post

Exactly, I don't know why people keep trying to do 5 things at once and if you are not sure what to do just go on a fast that is what I said from the beginning. Experimental protocols are experimental for a reason, if you are in a super bad state don't be trying experimental protocols that is just plain stupid, you are setting yourself up for failure

@biatch/wuf I told you that a hundred times yet you keep pushing gbol over and over again after he told you he wasn't sure about his protocol and he needs to test it more so I still don't get why you just don't stick with the basics? He is also a huge surrogate for fasting too, which he told you but you chose to keep ignoring that part.
    Last edited by TubZy; 11-21-2017 at 09:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Exactly, I don't know why people keep trying to do 5 things at once and if you are not sure what to do just go on a fast that is what I said from the beginning. Experimental protocols are experimental for a reason, if you are in a super bad state don't be trying experimental protocols that is just plain stupid, you are setting yourself up for failure

@biatch/wuf I told you that a hundred times yet you keep pushing gbol over and over again after he told you he wasn't sure about his protocol and he needs to test it more so I still don't get why you just don't stick with the basics? He is also a huge surrogate for fasting too, which he told you but you chose to keep ignoring that part.
    A bit of do as I say not as I do here from you Tubzy if you want the truth but we'll leave it at that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thinked on this forum i wouldn't find people relutant to use herbs based on experience of few weeks taking them, but i am fooled. THE HERBS ARE AT LEAST THE MAIN PART OF PROTOCOL.

They use only for 4 weeks or 8 weeks and consider it not work, YOU NEED TO CONSIDER AT LEAST ONE YEAR TAKING IT. Reestablish the proper modulation, increase the funnel, take a long time! On puberty you dont get horny and have strong erections overnight, it have been built some time before with increase of androgens and modulation until BOOM, a sexual explosion happens.

There is a guy wich recovered using only two herbs taking it for 10 months and exercises, look how powerfull are them.
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 11-21-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit of do as I say not as I do here from you Tubzy if you want the truth but we'll leave it at that.
    You know why, and stop PMing me a million times.

Who is lazy? People are doing 21 day fast and even 54 day fasts...you make no sense. The only lazy one is you, which is why everyone complains about you to me because you beg for quick answers and if you don't get it you have a bitch fit and start insulting people.

Here are two logs of long fasts, just from the past few days, many more as well. Give me one example of someone who is lazy, because most members overlap with the ones here. Stop trying to turn everyone against each other. If you actually took a second and stopped to realize that everyone is on the same page except you. We are all pro fasting, pro herbs, pro research, anti aging etc. hence why CD is even on the forum with his own section...

21 days of Breuss - Page 5 - Hack Stasis

and here is another one just within last few days..

Last edited by TubZy; 11-21-2017 at 11:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    You know why, and stop PMing me a million times.

Who is lazy? People are doing 21 day fast and even 54 day fasts...you make no sense. The only lazy one is you, which is why everyone complains about you to me because you beg for quick answers and if you don't get it you have a bitch fit and start insulting people.

Here are two logs of long fasts, just from the past few days, many more as well. Give me one example of someone who is lazy, because most members overlap with the ones here. Stop trying to turn everyone against each other. If you actually took a second and stopped to realize that everyone is on the same page except you. We are all pro fasting, pro herbs, pro research, anti aging etc. hence why CD is even on the forum with his own section...

21 days of Breuss - Page 5 - Hack Stasis

and here is another one just within last few days..

I'm lazy? I have followed cdnut's protocol for 12 months now to the point where I am almost fully cured. How about you? You are on what, your 15th protocol now? All of which you spend what, a week or two on?

The only reason you and others at the forum would be annoyed at me would be because I call out the crap where this guy has a new protocol each week, has massive inconsistencies in his story and is offering a quick cure to people which is sidetracking them from doing the hard work which has been done by others to get better. I've barely posted on that forum so I don't know where you would get the part about me having a bitch fit and insulting people.

You on the other hand - here is your latest PM - which i only sent one PM to you when you banned me from hackstasis for what I said here and then responded to your subsequent PMs.

"You really are retarded, you are going to talk shit about me and my site along with many members that are much more dedicated than you right in front of a frequent forum I visit, after I just warned you to tone it down a bit since so many people complain about you and you agreed? You think I'm that stupid, IDC if you think it free speech or not you have no respect for anyone.

You put absolutely zero contribution to the forum you just free ride along beg for quick for fast answers from everyone and if you don't get it you have a bitch fit. You say people are lazy, who is lazy? There are people doing 36 day fasts right at this moment, how is that lazy? Stop sending me multiple PM's you really are a butt hurt snowflake, why are you still crying and complaining?"

Anyway, good luck to you and everyone else on that site in searching for the magic bullet. That's what propeciahelp did for years. Let's see if it turns out any differently for you guys.