User Tag List

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,
    I would like to have a suggestion from you.
    From today I am back to herbs cycling and I will keep them cycling for a mouth I guess.
    I would like then to try to run R Andro cycle, I am wondering if to run it because I am feeling a kind of "pain" in my brain, like a kind of "hole" and I developed some kind of ticks (sudden movements) and shaking nerves; it seems like I have a neurotransmissions problem and it feels quite different from the one I had when I stopped using finasteride (I recovered from that one)...
    now I really feel like my brain has difficulties on keeping doing any activity and it sores and feel letargych plus I have some shaking.

So, has anyone had this kind of issue, feeling "soring" in the brain and feeling that messages are not exchanging fluidly inside, like if something is stucked?
    Because of this, I am a bit afraid of trying a pro-hormones since I would not want to disconnect/breake my brain even more and give it another beat.
    It it something really sucking inside, like if I have a constant pressure or something like that.
    Sorry for explanation, but it is difficult to explaine.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Hi guys,
    I would like to have a suggestion from you.
    From today I am back to herbs cycling and I will keep them cycling for a mouth I guess.
    I would like then to try to run R Andro cycle, I am wondering if to run it because I am feeling a kind of "pain" in my brain, like a kind of "hole" and I developed some kind of ticks (sudden movements) and shaking nerves; it seems like I have a neurotransmissions problem and it feels quite different from the one I had when I stopped using finasteride (I recovered from that one)...
    now I really feel like my brain has difficulties on keeping doing any activity and it sores and feel letargych plus I have some shaking.

So, has anyone had this kind of issue, feeling "soring" in the brain and feeling that messages are not exchanging fluidly inside, like if something is stucked?
    Because of this, I am a bit afraid of trying a pro-hormones since I would not want to disconnect/breake my brain even more and give it another beat.
    It it something really sucking inside, like if I have a constant pressure or something like that.
    Sorry for explanation, but it is difficult to explaine.
    Yes, that is the hole in the head feeling that I had when I was damaged. It's completely normal to feel that way with PFS. Your brain isn't working correctly because of the Gaba issues caused by finasteride

All you need to do is stay on the protocol and follow the instructions. What you are experiencing is simply PFS related.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK. Thank you for the feedback.
    I am back in track..starting it from today.
    Going to follow again, since I dropped for a while.
    I have had that hole you also know and I recovered it. This one seems a bit different but what you said is the answer.
    Plus this week I started to go to shaolin school to practice thai chi and another meditation practice I don't even remember the name.
    This part is the part I think many miss and skip from the protocol since its difficult to do it alone, at least for me. (Just my opinion)
    Thanks

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bro wtf I have the ticks and hole in head feeling too lol.

the facial ticks i got during my water fast and went away for 2 months and came back past 2 days...

I think it might be because lack of gaba/dopamine.

I'd imagine r-andro would only help. starting it tomorrow!
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    bro wtf I have the ticks and hole in head feeling too lol.

the facial ticks i got during my water fast and went away for 2 months and came back past 2 days...

I think it might be because lack of gaba/dopamine.

I'd imagine r-andro would only help. starting it tomorrow!
    I have the facial ticks and hole in the head feeling a lot as well. I think it's to be expected.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have this kind of pain on my head, it gets visible when my mood is depressed, it was extremely relieved on SSRI.

About the hole feeling, i dont have, but a feeling of a wall blocking the proper neurotransmission flow.
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 11-30-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you guys, as symptom, had/have a GREAT drop of body energy at night?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Do you guys, as symptom, had/have a GREAT drop of body energy at night?
    yes but it gets better with time. When I first crashed I was pretty useless last half of the day.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Durantia do you still have it despite the R Andro cycles?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Durantia do you still have it despite the R Andro cycles?
    Yeah, I mean the cycles don't instantly fix anything. They just make you get better faster. I've never had any symptom just go away. The symptoms fade very very slowly after tons of back-and-forths.

PFS recovery for me hasn't been getting rid of one symptom at a time, it's been all of them gradually diminishing together, but none of them completely disappearing (yet).