User Tag List

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever you do, don't do dry fasting. That is no water. That isn't safe.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Thank you CD for your help.
    I am going to start next week coming (monday/tuesday) and I am considering the water or the dry fasting.
    The only issue I am considering is the fact that I am 72 Kg guy 1,83 cm tall (lean and light) and by doing that for 14 days I will probably disappear or become invisible!! LOL... That sucks!
    I still don't know if the ammount of the fasting's days should be determinated from the fat/weight of the individual as without food the body starts to get the energy from your own body fat (and I do not have fat at all!).
    I also hope I will not loose all the gains I just got by cycling the herbs since I have started the Protocol one month ago.
    Thank you for your help!
    You need to change your mindset. You can't worry about your aesthetics right now. You can work on that later. The first thing you need to do is cleanse.

You're already veering off course here....DO NOT dry fast. It's dangerous, not recommended and can be counter productive.

FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL. Just follow it.

Sometimes I don't get people....the whole thing is outlined for you. You need to do nothing else but follow it. You don't need to add anything to it or think about anything else but staying the course for what is already outlined for you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You need to change your mindset. You can't worry about your aesthetics right now. You can work on that later. The first thing you need to do is cleanse.

You're already veering off course here....DO NOT dry fast. It's dangerous, not recommended and can be counter productive.

FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL. Just follow it.

Sometimes I don't get people....the whole thing is outlined for you. You need to do nothing else but follow it. You don't need to add anything to it or think about anything else but staying the course for what is already outlined for you.
    I know and you are right.
    The reason I was thinking at a dry fasting is because I read stuff telling that it is faster compared to the water fasting then I was thinking to get the same results with less days.
    But I got it and yes you are right, just follow the protocol!!... there is not other way to get there and there is no reason to care about becoming a dead man walking and looking like an AIDS guy for few weeks.
    Ok, sorry if I got hesitant.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by biatch; 06-22-2017 at 09:58 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to start next week coming (monday/tuesday) and I am considering the water or the dry fasting.
    The only issue I am considering is the fact that I am 72 Kg guy 1,83 cm tall (lean and light) and by doing that for 14 days I will probably disappear or become invisible!! LOL... That sucks!
    I still don't know if the ammount of the fasting's days should be determinated from the fat/weight of the individual as without food the body starts to get the energy from your own body fat (and I do not have fat at all!).
    I also hope I will not loose all the gains I just got by cycling the herbs since I have started the Protocol one month ago.
    Thank you for your help!
    Hey I was worried about weight but the clinic I am going to assured me that it shouldn't be a major issue. Ghandi did a 21 day water fast at age 70 and he weighed less than us.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbradley2211 View Post
    Hey I was worried about weight but the clinic I am going to assured me that it shouldn't be a major issue. Ghandi did a 21 day water fast at age 70 and he weighed less than us.
    This is just one of the many reasons water fasting should be done with supervision. They can put your worries aside as they have fasted thousands upon thousands of patients and know what is okay and what is not.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your help!
    i was lighter than you going in with the same concerns (not aesthetics, just concerned about there not being much there to lose) but it was absolutely fine, dont sweat it.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This is just one of the many reasons water fasting should be done with supervision. They can put your worries aside as they have fasted thousands upon thousands of patients and know what is okay and what is not.
    Yes, agreed. I hope no one took my ghandi quote as permission to just stop eating for 3 weeks on their own..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it guys, thank you to get my mind straight again..
    By the way I will do it alone, I can not have the oportunity to get in a clinic for it, I can't be absent from my job, but I think it will be fine and I will manage it as many of you did.
    Will update you soon...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am guessing that CD would recommend doing a 2 week feast instead then....You don't have take time off work and its safer to do on your own. Just looking out for you because we don't want to harm ourselves trying to cure ourselves.

Keep your head up brother....Nothing is permanent if we don't allow it to be.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbradley2211 View Post
    I am guessing that CD would recommend doing a 2 week feast instead then....You don't have take time off work and its safer to do on your own. Just looking out for you because we don't want to harm ourselves trying to cure ourselves.

Keep your head up brother....Nothing is permanent if we don't allow it to be.
    That would be a correct guess.

I never recommend water fasting at home for a variety of reasons.