User Tag List

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know guys, I apologize already for the question, but I am scared as hell to start any "potentially strong" protocol, so I would like to know if there has ever been anybody who reported a decreased baseline after using R Andro?
    I would like to give it a shot in the next future, just to see how I respond to it but I am scared since I am back in PFS because of a pro-hormone.
    Thank you
    Last edited by biatch; 12-11-2017 at 10:50 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I know guys, I apologize already for the question, but I am scared as hell to start any "potentially strong" protocol, so I would like to know if there has ever been anybody who reported a decreased baseline after using R Andro?
    I would like to give it a shot in the next future, just to see how I respond to it but I am scared since I am back in PFS because of a pro-hormone.
    Thank you
    If your story is correct - you're back in the state you are now due to DHEA, not a pro-hormone. It may have been marketed as a pro-hormone, and it could be described as such, but it is nothing like Super R-Andro (androsterone). I think you're good to go.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you
    Just do it. It's not going to set you back at all. If it doesn't agree with you, then simply stop taking it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u asked me about 5adp? here's the thread on it.

you should try to read everything on the subforum so u can get an idea how most people respond to things and why things work cheers bro

5a-DHP
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK.
    Just last question..since pine pollen doesn't agree with me, do you think R Andro will do the same?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no. cuz even tho pine pollen has androsterone I'd wager that it's because pollen is allergenic for some people

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK thanks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys, here I am back.
    Unfortunately I have been to hospital for 2,5 months because of Ulcer Colitis and I was very very close to have an operation cutting all my gut. I have lost 16 Kgs, very bad time and very sick, all day layed on bed.
    Now it has passed 2 months and I am coming off from cortisol medicines, and I already built up 11Kgs back, so I miss 5Kgs to be as I was.
    In general I am still fluctating with up and downswings, so I can not say anything at the moment and I want to see what will happen as I get completelly off from medicines routine...so let's see what will happen in the next 3 weeks!
    By the way, I have jumped back on the protocol but I am not sure if I can do herbs cycling since herbs seems to irritate my gut and let blood coming back, (I need to test them again).
    This is the routine I want to have everyday:
    Morning:
    Waking up at 6.30
    Drink hot water with herbs tea
    - Herbs rotation
    Gym/Running/sport activity
    Cold shower
    Paleo Breakfast
    Middle Morning:
    Little Paleo Snack
    Lunch:
    Paleo Lunch
    Middle afternoon:
    Little Paleo Snack
    - Herbs rotation
    Dinner:
    Paleo Dinner
    Digestive enzimes before bed
    7-8 hours sleep

Let's hope it will work soon…

Plus I have a question:
    Is it the same for you guys that, days after gym/ excercises or too much sex/masturbation, you feel so much fatigued and can not work at all sexually/in general, I mean it feels like if your body is stucked and soring all over and too much fatigued. Is it the same for you?
    Last edited by biatch; 11-14-2018 at 03:21 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys, here I am back.
    Unfortunately I have been to hospital for 2,5 months because of Ulcer Colitis and I was very very close to have an operation cutting all my gut. I have lost 16 Kgs, very bad time and very sick, all day layed on bed.
    Now it has passed 2 months and I am coming off from cortisol medicines, and I already built up 11Kgs back, so I miss 5Kgs to be as I was.
    In general I am still fluctating with up and downswings, so I can not say anything at the moment and I want to see what will happen as I get completelly off from medicines routine...so let's see what will happen in the next 3 weeks!
    By the way, I have jumped back on the protocol but I am not sure if I can do herbs cycling since herbs seems to irritate my gut and let blood coming back, (I need to test them again).
    This is the routine I want to have everyday:
    Morning:
    Waking up at 6.30
    - Herbs rotation
    Gym/Running/sport activity
    Cold shower
    Paleo Breakfast
    Middle Morning:
    Little Paleo Snack
    Lunch:
    Paleo Lunch
    Middle afternoon:
    Little Paleo Snack
    - Herbs rotation
    Dinner:
    Paleo Dinner
    Digestive enzimes before bed
    7-8 hours sleep

Let's hope it will work soon…

Plus I have a question:
    Is it the same for you guys that, days after gym/ excercises or too much sex/masturbation, you feel so much fatigued and can not work at all sexually/in general, I mean it feels like if your body is stucked and soring all over and too much fatigued. Is it the same for you?
    yup I have that too. No ejaculation even sex makes me feel better. read my thread. feel good after I only let myself cum once in 7 days. Even though I had sex a lot more then that I stop myself before ejaculation. Better for my mood/ energy desire.

for gym as well I only lift 2 days very heavy and yoga another day. More than 3 x a week with space between i get diminishing returns.

didn;t know that bro u looked like u were doing good on fb lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yup I have that too. No ejaculation even sex makes me feel better. read my thread. feel good after I only let myself cum once in 7 days. Even though I had sex a lot more then that I stop myself before ejaculation. Better for my mood/ energy desire.

for gym as well I only lift 2 days very heavy and yoga another day. More than 3 x a week with space between i get diminishing returns.

didn;t know that bro u looked like u were doing good on fb lol
    Honestly I was doing almost "good" since using higher dose of corticol steroid drugs for my UC... Now that I am tappering I feel more and more fatigued, anxious etc... so yes, I look I am doing well in my FB just because I am awesome!! LOL...Kidding.
    I will try to avoid masturbation and hit the gym 2 per week, thank you!
    Last edited by biatch; 11-15-2018 at 04:11 AM.