User Tag List

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys... here we go!
    This is my first day water fasting (I am not eating from 12h ago) and I am running it till sunday 9th, so it means 13 days.
    I am even scared to say this since I know it will be so hard for me and I am not sure I can run that long and if I can be productive at work as well.
    Tonight I have the Depeche Mode concert, so I am wondering if to start it today or let it go from tomorrow.
    By the way, mentally I am on a water fasting mode from today and I will keep it doing as long as I can.
    I will update you and ask you help if I ever need it.
    Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you doing it at a supervised clinic or on your own? You probably shouldn't be doing it on your own...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Water fasting or juice feasting? If you're water fasting for thirteen days, you aren't going to be able to work dude. You shouldn't even operate a car after a few days.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am thinking of a water fasting and on my own...I will keep going till I can.
    At the moment I can not go on juice fasting cause I can not introduce raw fruit or raw veggies in my system cause I have ulcer colitis at the moment (a disease I am facing since I am a little guy, and now it is on its active moment) and that would really hurt me a lot. I only can eat coocked food.
    So my only option is water fasting.
    I just can go since I can, no other options.
    By the way I think I am able to run it at least for 8 days (I already did it).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last update is that since now I am doing good with the herbs and if I look back just 1 or 2 months ago, I can see how far better I am from that point.
    Then I am considering even if fasting again (since I already did before herbs) is necessary or not (since I am going well on the protocol), I mean I do not want to loose all the gains I did till now.
    Honestly speaking, since I am cycling herbs from 1 month and a half, the time for the R Andro has almost arrived and that's something I can not wait for, and I would like to give it a shoot in maximum 1 month since I am organizing to have a trip with a girl I like and for sure something will happen between us, so maybe under the R Andro I hope I will be sexually better.
    Said this, I will keep the water fasting not too long and jump back to the herbs asap so to finish my 2 months or 2 and a half months and then jump on the R andro.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Again....wrong move. You CANNOT water fast and do ANYTHING except rest.

Why do you continue to NOT follow instructions?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would't say I am not following istructions, I am doing all the exact steps of the protocol everyday as told. On here I am just asking and trying to understand better some parts of it, as the water fasting which isn't that easy to understand for me since I just did it once in my life (8 days keeping working and by my own and it helped me).
    By the way, since it's impossible for me to do anything and just rest, maybe it is better I will not do another water fasting and keep continuing the road I am on by following the protocol. I just wanted to repeat another water fasting,but I have done it already, so ok I keep going on the regular protocol as I am doing and that's it.. cause here is no way I can stop my life to rest (job) at the moment. Thank you for the suggests.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Besides it being dangerous, a big reason you want to rest during a water fast is that you want all your energy to go towards cleansing. If you're spending all your energy working, you're going to get all the same misery but way worse overall results.

It's better than nothing to fast and work, I guess, but I'd never want to go eight days without eating and not get everything I could out of it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Besides it being dangerous, a big reason you want to rest during a water fast is that you want all your energy to go towards cleansing. If you're spending all your energy working, you're going to get all the same misery but way worse overall results.

It's better than nothing to fast and work, I guess, but I'd never want to go eight days without eating and not get everything I could out of it.
    Yes, you guys are probably right.
    But I can confirm that I already did eight days without eating having only water and not resting at home all day but going to work all of those days, and finally having results from it.
    Said this, I follow what you all are suggesting me, I got a step back and I will not have my second water fasting.
    I am just going forward the protocol as usual.
    Thank you everyone for your advises and help.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I could not imagine water fasting while having to keep up with my daily responsibilities. One of the great benefits of water fasting at a clinic is that you can put aside all of your worries for a few weeks. This goes a long way in helping you cleanse, mentally and physically.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"