User Tag List

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curiosity question:
    Before running R Andro did you guys have any blood tests to understand whats the numbers are?
    Last edited by biatch; 07-05-2017 at 09:53 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I didn't, because it wouldn't really tell me anything about where I'm at. How I'm feeling will tell me where I'm at. There are people that are fucked with perfect labs. People who haven't taken fin with horrendous labs that are totally fine.

There's no really indicator test that will tell you anything, other than how you feel.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    No I didn't, because it wouldn't really tell me anything about where I'm at. How I'm feeling will tell me where I'm at. There are people that are fucked with perfect labs. People who haven't taken fin with horrendous labs that are totally fine.

There's no really indicator test that will tell you anything, other than how you feel.
    Amen!! So fucking true!

That's why i dont even care to get labs anymore, or even goto doctors in general anymore.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes R andro scares me about the estrogens. I dont want to drop them down too much since they seems already low. Will check it out and post it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to give a little update by cycling herbs from exactly 1,5 mounths.
    It is a rollercoster, but generally speaking I am way up from where I started, I can get it up 90% of the times and it stays up, (my mood is also better but not always good) at times I feel I am there, recovered.... because of the sensation on my penis and feeling so good pleasure, random erections during the day etc...other times I feel numb down there, and feel more tired, so it really depends from the days..but my baseline is surelly higher (much higher) compared to the beginning. I also have some peak coming in my brain where I can feel the DHT feeling kicking in, but it's not enough strong...still missing that complete power!
    Today I just took Pine Pollen spoons (I think too much, since I also got the headache from it) and after some hours I got that feeling in my brain, confident, alpha man, the boss as I should be!
    Said this, since feeling these sensations and feelings, coming and going as a rollercoaster, I do get sad in my soul cause I do understand the bad condition I am in and the wish I have to live life again at its full power.
    In 2/3 weeks, just after receiving my blood test panel, I plan to run R andro and hope it will make me fly higher and closer to the results we are working for.. I am so scared of using it (prohormones scares me out) but that's the way it is and I will start using it at the minimum dose till growing it up if fine.
    By the way, I am happy of the results I am having till now and hope they will keep improving by time.
    Last edited by biatch; 07-06-2017 at 08:20 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stay strong brother and be happy about the positive results. It's good your moving in the right direction.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly speaking, I have been using Pine Pollen 3 times from 3 weeks ago I think this powder is not good for me, since that moment I do feel my self different and my body is less horny, I think I am not using it anymore... def not for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd reconsider that bitch. It is by far one of the, if not the, best thing for you. Keep taking it and add in the tincture too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I'd reconsider that bitch. It is by far one of the, if not the, best thing for you. Keep taking it and add in the tincture too.
    Everytime I use it, I do loose my erections...I don't know the reason...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably because it's reducing estrogen which in the short term is reducing your erections. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Long term, it will help bring them back in full force. I have 3 tablespoons every day and the tincture most days too.

Besides r andro, it is the best thing we can take.