User Tag List

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Probably because it's reducing estrogen which in the short term is reducing your erections. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Long term, it will help bring them back in full force. I have 3 tablespoons every day and the tincture most days too.

Besides r andro, it is the best thing we can take.
    I see, I am pretty sure to have low estrogens then... no way for me to use this stuff as R andro as well then...
    Isn't there any way to make estrogens higher?
    Last edited by biatch; 07-07-2017 at 08:55 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I see, I am pretty sure to have low estrogens then... no way for me to use this stuff as R andro as well then...
    Isn't there any way to make estrogens higher?
    4 andro..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why should 4 andro help me? It will rise my testosterone wHill running it (and suppressing me as well). Once out the cycle, my testosterone will drop Down.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly speaking, I have been using Pine Pollen 3 times from 3 weeks ago I think this powder is not good for me, since that moment I do feel my self different and my body is less horny, I think I am not using it anymore... def not for me.
    PP only improved my erections to the point where I thought I was close to full recovery. I love the stuff, I'm just giving it a break for a while because of the headache/pressure I've recently experienced.

You may be in a downswing and are overthinking it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean downswimg? I used it only 3 times cycling it with other herbs and I can feel this effetti on me, diffrrently from the other herbs that are boosting well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why should 4 andro help me? It will rise my testosterone wHill running it (and suppressing me as well). Once out the cycle, my testosterone will drop Down.
    If you have low T and low E you need to boost your T up. Eat more eggs, saturated fats like grass-fed butter etc. And make sure you are getting in enough vitamin in the form of retinol. Vitamin K2 will also boost testosterone, niacinamide, DHEA/preg and also naltrexone.

Once your T levels get back in range, and you have super low estrogen still, 4 Andro can moderately raise estrogen in conjunction with DHT. The suppression is extremely mild with any of these prohormones especially R Andro. As mentioned earlier the main suppressing factor of the HPTA is estrogen, not DHT unless in very excessive amounts. Just make sure your baseline T levels are decent
    Last edited by TubZy; 07-07-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I will post my blood test and ask help from that paper. Thank you so much for your ideas.. thank you!!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean downswimg? I used it only 3 times cycling it with other herbs and I can feel this effetti on me, diffrrently from the other herbs that are boosting well.
    By downswing I'm talking about the ups and downs of this journey. Sometimes you feel like shit and sometimes you feel good.

Sounds like Tubz has a good explanation for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it can be that downswing maybe... will keep it going and see. Tomorrow morning blood test, I want to See at what point I am.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I'd reconsider that bitch. It is by far one of the, if not the, best thing for you. Keep taking it and add in the tincture too.
    Lol.... you called him bitch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"