Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I skipped that detail..no problem))..LOL

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally agree with CannonBalls that it is more likely than anything to be a downswing typical of what you get with PFS...

I do feel you are getting too worried about the things you are using biatch... understand that everyone here is very careful with what we put in our bodies... we have all been/are going through exactly what you are, so we would certainly not do or recommend something that could cause harm. Everyone here has actually used it, the ones that stuck to all they were supposed to do have generally with great success... this isn't some theory, its proven and tested.

You are clearly hell bent on labs and blood test levels that I and others have said wont really tell you anything, as is always the case with PFS. Just know that no matter what the bit of paper says, its pretty unanimous that the R Andro will help you, not hurt you.

Everyone has low oestrogen's when their T is lower, its totally normal. Don't let yourself obsess over it, focus on recovery... and how you do that is already laid out.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Lol.... you called him bitch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I thought you would like that

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really I feel so much supported to share opinions with all of you guys since I know you will only give me back an healty and no armfull suggest, so thank you so much! The issue with myself is that, this is my second time in my life that I killed myself by using a wrong product and I do regret for both of them!... why this is happening to me? Two times, why? Just because I made a wrong choise and I didnt think enough about the possible conseguences of my action.. I am back to jail!!.. So, yes.. I do need to move carefully before even jumping on an icecream. But this doesnt mean I do not believe in the protocol, this just mean that I want to be sure 100% in what I am consuming and just after a logic consideration tailored on myself. I already know I will use all the product is listed on here and all you guys are using, but I just want to be sure and in Peace with myself before...
    Last edited by biatch; 07-08-2017 at 03:05 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Really I feel so much supported to share opinions with all of you guys since I know you will only give me back an healty and no armfull suggest, so thank you so much! The issue with myself is that, this is my second time in my life that I killed myself by using a wrong product and I do regret for both of them!... why this is happening to me? Two times, why? Just because I made a wrong choise and I didnt think enough about the possible conseguences of my action.. I am back to jail!!.. So, yes.. I do need to move carefully before even jumping on an icecream. But this doesnt mean I do not believe in the protocol, this just mean that I want to be sure 100% in what I am consuming and just after a logic consideration tailored on myself. I already know I will use all the product is listed on here and all you guys are using, but I just want to be sure and in Peace with myself before...
    It's a smart cautious approach which is typically good. But let me ask you this. Why would you want to spend any more time on this side of it then the other side of it?

Sooner you go for it the sooner you'll be on the other side

Sooner a relative term of course

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works in progress...considering it..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know you will laugh of me guys but just few minutes ago I opened one R andro pill and pour the powder on a paper and tested 30% of it...then put the powder back inside the pill...LOL

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know you will laugh of me guys but just few minutes ago I opened one R andro pill and pour the powder on a paper and tested 30% of it...then put the powder back inside the pill...LOL
    Just take the plunge man.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did it twice and got extra anxious!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

I did it twice and got extra anxious!
    More carbs

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"