Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I did it twice and got extra anxious!
    Some of the anxiety is probably in your head because you're so freaked out to begin with. Take a small dose, eat extra carbs and protein, and just push through for one week.

If you still don't like it after a week, maybe you need to wait longer.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but it s not in my head. I can recognize if something is working or not and the feedback it s giving me.. by the way I will stay on the herbs and cycling till I get my blood test results .
    Last edited by biatch; 07-09-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but it s not in my head. I can recognize if something is working or not and the feedback it s giving me.. by the way I will stay on the herbs and cycling till I get my blood test results .
    If you're so scared of this stuff that you're breaking pills into quarters, there's a good chance you're working yourself up a little. Do what you gotta do man. All I can say is that before cycle I was like 20% sexually and three weeks into the cycle I messed around with a girl. That's how good this stuff is. I don't think waiting and waiting to feel perfectly ready for new things is the way to go with PFS.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know you will laugh of me guys but just few minutes ago I opened one R andro pill and pour the powder on a paper and tested 30% of it...then put the powder back inside the pill...LOL
    Damn, thats too funny! LOL! Sounds like something i would do myself lolol.

You're super paranoid about it for sure! Just go for it like others have said. This is the big one in my opinion, (as long as the rest of the protocol is in place). Go for it!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Sensation was kind of extra anxious and I was like aggressive and nervous, like feeling the need to always move all day.This evening, after dinner and after my second herb dose of the day (I m used to have it around 6PM)..I got excited and as 90% of the time I reached an erection, but this time was easier to get it and more natural to mantain it..So, despite the previous anxious side, there was also a good side...I am so much caution because I know I am super reactive to everything and I am a thin guy of 72 Kg and stuff on me have a super effect.
    Last edited by biatch; 07-09-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

It doesn't matter that you are super thin bro, I was thinner than you at one point when going into a fast!

As you seem aware, you are totally and utterly mindfucking yourself. This won't be good for you in the long run in general for beating PFS.

You have to learn to moderate yourself... when things aren't going well or you start feeling a little shitty, don't panic and over analyse and attribute it to X or Y. In the same way, don't get super excited when things go really well because if you do that then the downswings will hit you hard.

Once you learn to keep level, PFS no longer has this grip over you and that in my opinion is probably THE biggest step in recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    If you have low T and low E you need to boost your T up. Eat more eggs, saturated fats like grass-fed butter etc. And make sure you are getting in enough vitamin in the form of retinol. Vitamin K2 will also boost testosterone, niacinamide, DHEA/preg and also naltrexone.

Once your T levels get back in range, and you have super low estrogen still, 4 Andro can moderately raise estrogen in conjunction with DHT. The suppression is extremely mild with any of these prohormones especially R Andro. As mentioned earlier the main suppressing factor of the HPTA is estrogen, not DHT unless in very excessive amounts. Just make sure your baseline T levels are decent
    I am afraid about having very low estrogens because I 've used 0.5 mg (1/4 pill) of arimidex for 3 days in February and I felt it completelly dropped my estrogens and since my last lab test they did not come back up.
    I've heard from Propecia Help that a guy had similar issue from blocking aromatasi and never recovered, (same as Finasteride), it seems like if "we" are too sensible to enzyme blocking.
    This could explaine the reason why Pine Pollen gives me bad erections and numb penis.
    Will see it from my next lab coming back in 10 days, but I am scared as hell if this is the case cause it means I have 2 blocked enzymes, 5 alpha and aromatasi.....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am afraid about having very low estrogens because I 've used 0.5 mg (1/4 pill) of arimidex for 3 days in February and I felt it completelly dropped my estrogens and since my last lab test they did not come back up.
    I've heard from Propecia Help that a guy had similar issue from blocking aromatasi and never recovered, (same as Finasteride), it seems like if "we" are too sensible to enzyme blocking.
    This could explaine the reason why Pine Pollen gives me bad erections and numb penis.
    Will see it from my next lab coming back in 10 days, but I am scared as hell if this is the case cause it means I have 2 blocked enzymes, 5 alpha and aromatasi.....
    You are definitely mindfucking yourself dude.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

From what I understand, Pine pollen powder is a modulator rather than a blocker. It has no direct hormonal effects, I've described it in another thread as a super multi vitamin. It's hormonal effects are indirect from the multitude of vitamins and minerals it has.

For what it's worth I have tried both arimidex and aromasin at a variety of doses and crushed my e with it in the past, and have recovered from it. I even used 1mg a day of arimidex at one point. Everything with this is recoverable, give yourself a break.

I believe English actually used it at low dose to supplement his recovery. This is NOT NECESSARY and I wouldn't recommend, but worked for him to an extent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used it in February and in the end of Aprile my estrogens were at completely botto under the range. That s not a good spot. I want to se my new labs to See if they went up but I do not feel it is..