Ah well, we tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried to convince me? Labs talk. But anyway, there is nothing to talk about. Facts are like this.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biatch following the protocol

If labs talk then no need for this forum, you'll be fine in no time, just jump on trt, you'll be great in no time.

Labs are the answer folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do you man, but as a casual outsider to this conversation, your posts reek of anxiety. Your cortisol must be out of the roof. Just take a step back and focus on something else.

I do think lab tests are good to see if you are getting better, but you should take them as milestones rather than "oh I'm better". I have a blood test on Friday, but I am only doing it so that I can keep track of progress on top of how I am physically feeling. Basically, if I see them rising somewhat I know I am doing something right and am heading in the right direction.

Dude, natures biggest concern is that you have a working dick lol. It's practically the reason we exist. Do you really think we would be here as a species if we couldn't recover from something like this?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sploicers View Post
    You do you man, but as a casual outsider to this conversation, your posts reek of anxiety. Your cortisol must be out of the roof. Just take a step back and focus on something else.

I do think lab tests are good to see if you are getting better, but you should take them as milestones rather than "oh I'm better". I have a blood test on Friday, but I am only doing it so that I can keep track of progress on top of how I am physically feeling. Basically, if I see them rising somewhat I know I am doing something right and am heading in the right direction.

Dude, natures biggest concern is that you have a working dick lol. It's practically the reason we exist. Do you really think we would be here as a species if we couldn't recover from something like this?
    That's what I am talking about, I was doing great with herbs and just after Pine Pollen, my erection strengh has changed..not working fine as before, this is me. It doen't mean it's the same for Others, but I am pretty sure PP made something on me, that's what I am guessing then about estrogens...nothing else.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I don't know if this is me being crazy or if this is the same for all of you.
    2 weeks ago I had such an emotional week cause I got broke with a girl "I was with".
    The first week after that I was flat, sad etc... but this last week, even being so sad, I got like crazy about sex as a "maniac", I mean things started working more down there and in my brain (not as they should, but shit I was horny as hell)... I kept masturbating 2/3 times per day all week long...
    The thing that makes me crazy and I can not stand, is the fact that few hours before I feel my dick numb and few hours later it turns aroused as hell..
    So I seriously feel like if I am getting crazy, I mean this rollercoster makes me crazy................. it's a rollercoster ok, but is it normal? I seriously pass from a situation of feeling like a 90's years old man to feeling f*** horny...
    I am getting crazy on this situation, no joke!
    Last edited by biatch; 07-17-2017 at 09:04 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats good to hear Biatch, but you should really control yourself when it comes to the masturbation aspect.

The rubber banding is normal however... Maybe not so much in the hour aspect though. Most people go days feeling bad, then days feeling good. The fact that you are masturbating so much during the 'good' time could be causing the fluctuations to be a alot more abrupt and jarring.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sploicers View Post
    Thats good to hear Biatch, but you should really control yourself when it comes to the masturbation aspect.

The rubber banding is normal however... Maybe not so much in the hour aspect though. Most people go days feeling bad, then days feeling good. The fact that you are masturbating so much during the 'good' time could be causing the fluctuations to be a alot more abrupt and jarring.
    Yes, from some aspects it should be considerated a good news!..and I can confirm I am black and white compared to just 2 months ago.
    The thing is that the difference between the good moments/days is too drastically strong compared to the bad moments and it seriously left on me a precarious person behavior.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some numbers, please guys what do you think?
    Expecially about that estradiol stiLl keeping staying that low (I am sure it is because I used arimidex 3 days at o.5 in February).

FREE TESTO: 14.4 pg/ML 15-50
    TOTAL TESTO: 21.05 nmol/L 8-42
    Diidrotestosterone: 344 pg/Ml 300- 1060
    ESTRADIOL: 5 pg/Ml 7.63-42.60
    LH 2.98 mlU/mL 1.8-8.16
    FSH 4.35 mUl/mL 1.37-13.58

Suggest: should I run R andro or avoid it?
    I guess if I could push up the estro a little, I would feel better..
    What does R andro do to the estro? Lower them or what?
    Thanks
    Last edited by biatch; 07-18-2017 at 04:29 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I have some numbers, please guys what do you think?
    Expecially about that estradiol stiLl keeping staying that low (I am sure it is because I used arimidex 3 days at o.5 in February).

FREE TESTO: 14.4 pg/ML 15,50
    TOTAL TESTO: 21.05 nmol/L 8-42
    Diidrotestosterone: 344 pg/Ml 300- 1060
    ESTRADIOL: 5 pg/Ml 7.63-42.60
    LH 2.98 mlU/mL 1.8-8.16
    FSH 4.35 mUl/mL 1.37-13.58

Suggest: should I run R andro or avoid it?
    I guess if I could push up the estro a little, I would feel better..
    What does R andro do to the estro? Lower them or what?
    Thanks
    Before anyone answers this question, I want to know how much of the protocol you're doing on a daily basis......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"