Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello guys.
    I have terrible sleep.
    Would you have any advice about any supplement/medication to rest?
    Thank you

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    hello guys.
    I have terrible sleep.
    Would you have any advice about any supplement/medication to rest?
    Thank you
    try 500mg niacinamide (cheap), melatonin (3mg), if you can splurge get a sun lamp from amazon that emits 10 000IU and use it same time every morning you wake up.

this has gotten my sleep to 80-100% past 2 weeks plus I use phenibut twice a week, alibizia twice a week, and ziziphus once a week and gets it close to 100%

sleep between 7-9 hours every night past two weeks !
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    try 500mg niacinamide (cheap), melatonin (3mg), if you can splurge get a sun lamp from amazon that emits 10 000IU and use it same time every morning you wake up.

this has gotten my sleep to 80-100% past 2 weeks plus I use phenibut twice a week, alibizia twice a week, and ziziphus once a week and gets it close to 100%

sleep between 7-9 hours every night past two weeks !
    Gonna try, thank you!
    Why should a sun lamp used every morning when you wake up let you sleep at night?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gonna try, thank you!
    Why should a sun lamp used every morning when you wake up let you sleep at night?
    Personally I always slept better after a day out in the sun.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Search Dr Jack Kruseīs tips on optimizing circadian rythm. If you havenīt been exposed to this info it will probably sound like crazy or super weird. I can back up any of this recommendations with scientific studies and articles, however.

As @cdnuts said, spending as much time in the Sun as you can is great, especially in a natural place. You build your melatonin during daytime when your eyes and skin are in contact with the Sun (take of those glasses for a while, you get the signal primarily through the eye, secondarily through the skin!!!).

At night time avoid screen usage at all costs AND use blue blocker glasses after dusk. This is key and most people wonīt do it. I will wear the blueblockers even if I donīt use screens. LEDīs and fluorescent lights have a huge blue light content which is known to disrupt the melatonin cycle at night.

Try to minimize EMF exposure as much as u can (mobile phone usage, lots of time "bathed" in wifi signals, living next to high voltage powerlines, etc, as these all suppress melatonin production).

Try grounding:walk barefoot in the beach, over the wet sand, as often as possible

If you do all these things youīll probably sleep like a rock. ON TOP OF THAT, I would also add some magnesium in the evening. Mg calm is a good brand I would say, this magnesium citrate makes you somewhat sleepy and itīs quite relaxing.

ohh... cold showers are also great, I just wouldnīt do them right before bed, Iīd say whenever you want during day time and as late as 1 hour before bed or so...

53 Effective Ways To Fall And Stay Asleep (Even For The Worst Insomniac) - Selfhacked (I like this article in general, however, I would never take melatonin... not more messing with the natural hormonal secretion, at least for me...)
    Last edited by Pablo; 12-20-2018 at 05:32 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Search Dr Jack Kruseīs tips on optimizing circadian rythm. If you havenīt been exposed to this info it will probably sound like crazy or super weird. I can back up any of this recommendations with scientific studies and articles, however.

As @cdnuts said, spending as much time in the Sun as you can is great, especially in a natural place. You build your melatonin during daytime when your eyes and skin are in contact with the Sun (take of those glasses for a while, you get the signal primarily through the eye, secondarily through the skin!!!).

At night time avoid screen usage at all costs AND use blue blocker glasses after dusk. This is key and most people wonīt do it. I will wear the blueblockers even if I donīt use screens. LEDīs and fluorescent lights have a huge blue light content which is known to disrupt the melatonin cycle at night.

Try to minimize EMF exposure as much as u can (mobile phone usage, lots of time "bathed" in wifi signals, living next to high voltage powerlines, etc, as these all suppress melatonin production).

Try grounding:walk barefoot in the beach, over the wet sand, as often as possible

If you do all these things youīll probably sleep like a rock. ON TOP OF THAT, I would also add some magnesium in the evening. Mg calm is a good brand I would say, this magnesium citrate makes you somewhat sleepy and itīs quite relaxing.

ohh... cold showers are also great, I just wouldnīt do them right before bed, Iīd say whenever you want during day time and as late as 1 hour before bed or so...

53 Effective Ways To Fall And Stay Asleep (Even For The Worst Insomniac) - Selfhacked (I like this article in general, however, I would never take melatonin... not more messing with the natural hormonal secretion, at least for me...)
    All great info. Thanks.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your tips guys!! Will update... Merry Christmas

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question:
    I had a traning section Yesterday, I didnt push so much, I did just some simple squats and movements, soft traning I wpould say.
    Every times I do have sport, the next day I feel devastated, so fatigued and so tired. I can even not connect my brain into the world, just need to rest.
    Do you have the same issue?
    I guess it has something to do with Androge Receptor or adrenals glands that can not support me at all.
    I guess at the moment I can only have some walking.
    Today I am a mess.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Question:
    I had a traning section Yesterday, I didnt push so much, I did just some simple squats and movements, soft traning I wpould say.
    Every times I do have sport, the next day I feel devastated, so fatigued and so tired. I can even not connect my brain into the world, just need to rest.
    Do you have the same issue?
    I guess it has something to do with Androge Receptor or adrenals glands that can not support me at all.
    I guess at the moment I can only have some walking.
    Today I am a mess.
    Biatch....honestly it seems out of everyone here, you're not progressing that much. Are you sure you're following 100%??

I'm going to guess somethings off in your approach...leaving something out, misunderstood something, etc.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Biatch....honestly it seems out of everyone here, you're not progressing that much. Are you sure you're following 100%??

I'm going to guess somethings off in your approach...leaving something out, misunderstood something, etc.
    I do not know if you know but I ended up staying 1.5 months at hospital due to UC.
    I dropped heavy dose of Cortisol medicine just 1 month ago and I am still trying to recover from that mess.Till 1.5 months ago I was 56Kgs.
    So, yes I am not following the protocol since herbs will make my gut have blood.