User Tag List

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    You are right it was just another hopeless, uneducated protocol that you put together that failed miserably. So you are on your what, 17th protocol now, just wanted to point out your hypocrisy that is all, maybe PH will approve your post this time around. You call out other people's protocols yet you shilled all of these fake ones in the past. You are getting upset over someone that mentioned clomid in the past yet you are suggesting them to take triple antibiotic therapy - how does that even make sense?
    What is the matter with you? This was prior to cdnuts protocol and prior to learning what I had to do exactly to get better. I saw cdnut's results and saw others who had got results and saw that it would take time and I had to stick to it. Which is what I have done.

Once I discovered cdnuts protocol, I have not chopped and changed. I have stayed on it. You really are missing the point I'm afraid. The point of cdnuts' protocol is you need to stay on it and give it time. I said people give it a month, maybe 2, and then discount and say it doesn't work. That's what I said I have a problem with.

All that I mentioned in that post was in 2015 - 12 months before getting on cdnuts. I don't think you even know what point you are trying to make now. You become completely irrational and illogical when you get fired up.

You really should give up now. That hole you are in keeps getting deeper and deeper every time you post something in response. It has been a great advertisement of why everyone should avoid hackstasis like the plague.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    What is the matter with you? This was prior to cdnuts protocol and prior to learning what I had to do exactly to get better. I saw cdnut's results and saw others who had got results and saw that it would take time and I had to stick to it. Which is what I have done.

Once I discovered cdnuts protocol, I have not chopped and changed. I have stayed on it. You really are missing the point I'm afraid. The point of cdnuts' protocol is you need to stay on it and give it time. I said people give it a month, maybe 2, and then discount and say it doesn't work. That's what I said I have a problem with.

All that I mentioned in that post was in 2015 - 12 months before getting on cdnuts. I don't think you even know what point you are trying to make now. You become completely irrational and illogical when you get fired up.

You really should give up now. That hole you are in keeps getting deeper and deeper every time you post something in response. It has been a great advertisement of why everyone should avoid hackstasis like the plague.
    That is great and all but point has been the same from the beginning. Right, you need to stay on the CD nuts protocol for a while everyone here knows that, so why are you making logs, asking repetitive questions, demanding protocols of others users that are not CD's protocol? You registered on RP forum which had nothing to do with CD's protocol and you registered on HS both of which didn't have to do with CD's protocol at the time. This was this past year, so everyone wants to know why you keep publicly and privately annoying members and demanding protocols for something that isn't CD's? Like you don't just ask one simple question, you PM people like in an obsessive way, it is very odd, like the 5 PM's you sent me in a row on here, when I didn't even answer back. Everyone has seen your posts at RP and HS, they are all aware of how demanding you and hypocritical you are, it is no secret, best to stay at solve PFS where you are from which you ironically keep using as an insult.

And no I'm not going to remove a moderator that you don't like in exchange so you can join HS again LOL, thanks for the PM anyways
    Last edited by TubZy; 11-22-2017 at 02:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is great and all but point has been the same from the beginning. Right, you need to stay on the CD nuts protocol for a while everyone here knows that, so why are you making logs, asking repetitive questions, demanding protocols of others users that are not CD's protocol? You registered on RP forum which had nothing to do with CD's protocol and you registered on HS both of which didn't have to do with CD's protocol at the time. This was this past year, so everyone wants to know why you keep publicly and privately annoying members and demanding protocols for something that isn't CD's? Like you don't just ask one simple question, you PM people like in an obsessive way, like the 5 PM's you sent me on here, when I didn't even answer back. Everyone has seen your posts at RP and HS, they are all aware of how demanding you and hypocritical you are, it is no secret, best to stay at solve PFS.
    More rubbish lies from you again. You are not all there in the head. I've lost count of how many times I've said this to you - I said I had asked questions of gbol, that I was interested, that I heard him out. Of course I was curious if there was going to be something that got me better in 2 weeks. The difference is though that I never once acted on this curiosity. I only ever did cdnut's protocol and tried to understand what this guy was saying as he seemed to know his stuff.

To go through point by point of your lies. You said I sent 5 pms here which you didn't answer back. Having gone through them then, I sent you one when you banned me over an innocuous post on here when I hurt your feelings about hack stasis. You then replied. I then sent two in reply. You replied. I replied back to that. Where are the 5 PMs you speak of which you didn't reply to? Stop lying.

Where have I demanded "protocols"? Can you show me that? I have asked questions about potassium and things like that. I asked him to tell us what he was taking at the moment as people were guessing what he was doing and taking parts of his newest protocol, which i found stupid. In all this, if I am demanding all these things, why wouldn't I be taking them? You have honestly lost the plot something severe here.

As I said, I don't really care what you and your cronies think of me. You all got upset because I questioned whether your saviour was as good as he said he was. You have exposed the real you here today. A person who lies, who is overly sensitive and is a sociopath. You lie so much you can't even see it, as evidenced by the 5 PMs lie. And when I give you an insult, you just repeat it back at me, like calling me snowflake in return and calling me a liar when I have called you one in the past and then calling me obsessive when I called you obsessed.

You need some serious help. Now off you go. Please.
    Last edited by Snell1234; 11-22-2017 at 05:16 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should take this offline somewhere. It's beginning to look like Propeciahelp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way I just wanted to report that herbs raised up my hormones in ranges.
    And I will start them back.
    LOL))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    By the way I just wanted to report that herbs raised up my hormones in ranges.
    And I will start them back.
    LOL))
    Lol. Start them all up and try to work through any issues with the pine pollen. It will definitely improve you. It is one of the key herbs, if not the key herb.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Agreed
    Yeah I agree, I'm sure CD will delete it anyways.
    Wasn't going to respond initially except kept getting antagonized via PM and with multiple posts from him in this thread asking for an explanation before I finally just explained why.

I'm done responding LOL
    Last edited by TubZy; 11-22-2017 at 09:56 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I agree, I'm sure CD will delete it anyways.
    Wasn't going to respond initially except kept getting antagonized via PM and with multiple posts from him in this thread asking for an explanation before I finally just explained why.

I'm done responding LOL
    If that’s how you saw it play out, then good on you. Still lying right to the end. Good thing all the posts are there for everyone to see what actually happened. Of course you’d want all the posts deleted as you exposed yourself to be a lying sociopath who blew up like a maniac when I offered some criticism of your new forum.

And good on you for chipping back in when it had all died down.
    Last edited by Snell1234; 11-22-2017 at 10:04 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God this thread smells like high school. Everyone here is trying to solve the same problem, who isn't recovered at least. It's not as if you're going to receive the Nobel Prize if your way works better than others. It makes us look like idiots and confirms the stupid bullshit the morons at PH and SolvePFS say about us "homebrewers".