User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    thanks just ordered some now. i respond to pretty much all herbs but they eventually wear off but apparently pine pollen doesn't do this?
    are you familiar with nmda receptor damage/glutamate toxicity? a lot of the symptoms are similar to pfs, so i'd like to see if there's a way to ensure that isn't the case.

I've used LSD twice before in 2012, and 2016 with no problems. and modafinil in 20 times in 2016 no problems.

but those dose of lsd (120) and modafinil (200mg) 2x (different days) were really fucking weird, my anxiety shot up like crazy which I never had before. The days after though I did go back to normal. conventional doses of both for sure but my neurosteroids I don't think hit baseline yet even though it was month later. I took RU April 24th and used LSD May 23 and Modafinil can't remember exact days but something like May25th and may 28th. also the drug effects of lsd/modafinil basically wore off still as planned eg) 12 hours of LSd and 15 hour half-life of modafinil and did not feel their effects the next day...

I did notice a very mild rem sleep hit through my sleep cycle app that i use daily on my ipod. I would wake up slightly prematurely like an hour earlier. Missing like one rem sleep episode I think in retrospect. before the stims even came into the equation.

the last week before I crashed I didn't use any stims to my recollection besides coffee but it felt like a facet was slowly turning off of my androgens which would be masked by phenibut at times. on phenibut I felt basically better than normal still.
    Magnesium and pregnenolone would help on the NMDA side.

However, I don't think the negative effects of LSD are from NMDA, but elevated serotonin. At low microdoses, LSD can actually beneficial at an extent (Steve Jobs did this and talks about it, even Peat talked about LSD being beneficial as well) the reason being is that at microdoses, LSD is a strong dopamine agonist. However at normal to high doses it acts as a strong serotonin agonist which is what causes the hallucinogenic effects and also stress response and bad trip.

I would focus more on getting serotonin down or blocking the receptors, which would reverse or repair a lot of the damage.
    Last edited by TubZy; 08-04-2017 at 09:56 AM.