Hello guys, hereby my story:
2004-2005 Propecia.
2005 -All possible side effects came out at 100% strenght- It means physically, mentally, sexually - my body was 100% dead.
During years I got naturally better and I reached recovery at 80% generally speaking, so everything came back (not at 100% but fine and good to live and enjoy life) - What I did to get better? Nothing at all.
My testosterone went over the maximum range and I was kind of maniac till November 2016, despite still not functioning at 100%.
November 2016 - I used Androstenolone for 5 days and it completelly shut me down and my testosterone dropped down and my free testosterone is lowerr the ranges.
Yesterday I just received results from my stool and came out I have permeable gut, 3 bacterias and infection, so the doctor prescribed me some essential oil to cure it.

My actual protocol:
- I am following Total Male Optimization, CdNuts website from 1 month.. it means herbs cycling etc..
- One of these days I will start the essential oils for the bacterias.
- In 3 weeks I will receive R-Andro and I will make the first run after ended at least the 2 months herbs cycling.

I can say that till now herbs are helping me with energy, erections and libido.
The main issue for me now is libido/energy and it looks like a rollercoster cause it really depends from days but I hope and think I am doing good since 90% of the time I can achieve erections and get them at 100% strenght despite the libido issue.

I opened this treat to discuss my steps and to ask you guys advises during the way, just in case I need some.. by the way (being on the protocol from just 1 month I would say I am doing good and I need more time to let it goes).
I will update soon with the next steps, thank you!