User Tag List

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats up Durantia, how are you going? Still on R andro or dropped it?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Whats up Durantia, how are you going? Still on R andro or dropped it?
    I ended up cutting a little short at 3.5 weeks, because the shitty, body-worn-out-from-being-on-cycle feeling I described earlier was getting to be more and more of a continuous state. I took this as a sign to come off. I'll go longer next time if my body lets me.

I've been off for four days now and feel great, maybe even better than when I was on cycle. Some of the physical and sexual benefits tapered off a little, obviously, but mentally I feel the best I have since January. Can't wait for my next cycle, and can NOT recommend this stuff highly enough.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IML R-Andro First Taste

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I ended up cutting a little short at 3.5 weeks, because the shitty, body-worn-out-from-being-on-cycle feeling I described earlier was getting to be more and more of a continuous state. I took this as a sign to come off. I'll go longer next time if my body lets me.

I've been off for four days now and feel great, maybe even better than when I was on cycle. Some of the physical and sexual benefits tapered off a little, obviously, but mentally I feel the best I have since January. Can't wait for my next cycle, and can NOT recommend this stuff highly enough.
    Watch what happens when you go back to the herbs now... You're going to appreciate them so much more

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm running r-andro again and I'm still getting inflamed gums from it... I'm pretty sure it caused gingivitis the last time I took it and don't want to see what a full cycle would end up doing to my gums.. Should I switch to epi-andro? Isn't it not not as effective as androsterone for pfs? I've ran a trt cycle for 3 months in the past and had good results when I came off of it similar to how cd says cycling with r-andro feels. Should I go back to that considering it didn't aggravate my gums?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markuss View Post
    So I'm running r-andro again and I'm still getting inflamed gums from it... I'm pretty sure it caused gingivitis the last time I took it and don't want to see what a full cycle would end up doing to my gums.. Should I switch to epi-andro? Isn't it not not as effective as androsterone for pfs? I've ran a trt cycle for 3 months in the past and had good results when I came off of it similar to how cd says cycling with r-andro feels. Should I go back to that considering it didn't aggravate my gums?
    TRT is not the same as running prohormones. Do some reading on the board.

You're better off jumping on the herbs and cycling as many as you can to get your test up.

It's always shitty in the beginning. Follow what is laid out before you and things will start to get better. Much better.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try upping your vitamin C intake significantly. Anything that increase metabolism uses more nutrients, and given androsterone works exactly like T3, it can deplete nutrients quicker if you are under fed, especially when coming from a stress and low metabolic state like PFS. Swollen gums are usually a sign of vitamin C deficiency (i.e. scurvy), increased metabolism causes faster repair and regeneration especially in terms of collagen. So at least try getting in 4 grams a day (or to bowel tolerance and see if the inflammation goes down).

High doses of aspirin did this to me and I thought it was from lack of K2 and blood thinning, but when I added in vitamin C (and some MSM) it relieved it. Aspirin is known to powerfully stimulate metabolism and repair as well.

Lysine, glycine, proline etc. all increase the need for vitamin C greatly due to the actions of collagen repair in the body. Linus Pauling talked about this too in his research in regards to heart health for repairing veins and arteries along with gum health (also collagen related). So by adding in a compound without the co-factor or precursor can actually make things worse.
    Last edited by TubZy; 07-21-2017 at 10:05 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been rotating the herbs for the past year and have seen improvements but they've kind of halted. I switched my training program for hypertrophy vs strength which I was focusing on before with kettlebells. I've ordered vitamin c thx for the recommendation, will check back in in a couple months, thx guys

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think i'll have to revisit the r-andro at a later date.. I could barely sleep last night due to a racing heart.. felt like i was on adderall and that was from one r-andro pill in the morning.. back to the herbs.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IML R-Andro First Taste

I think i'll have to revisit the r-andro at a later date.. I could barely sleep last night due to a racing heart.. felt like i was on adderall and that was from one r-andro pill in the morning.. back to the herbs.
    Are you eating a shit ton of carbs during your backload? This sounds like your burning through your glycogen stores and have nothing to run off of.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had a bean burrito type thing with a glass of juice, is that not enough?