User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    glad youre giving the andro another try, durantia. i think it will help you out.

from my research, and what lots of people on the forum have said about it, it seems like pure gold to me! as long as youre carb backloading at night, you should be okay
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    You literally need sugar. Eating a paleo/keto type diet is not the best while using any prohormone especially androsterone, it literally does exactly what T3 can do in the body. T3 literally needs glucose to enter the cell, if glucose is not present then your body will cause a stress response (cortisol and adrenaline) androsterone is no different. Lack of glucose will cause cortisol to kick in as it is the "back up" mechanism when glucose is not present furthering the stress response.

It is like stepping on the gas without enough fuel.

Look up "atromid" which is the marketing name for androsterone that was introduced back in the 1960's as a strong cholesterol lowering drug due to how strong it can stimulate metabolism (the way cholesterol should be properly lowered, if very high) exactly the same way T3 does while increasing cellular respiration. Atromid fell out of the spotlight when statins were introduced shortly after unfortunately..which instead deactivate the enzyme in your liver that actually makes cholesterol which cause a host of several negative effects including the same enzyme that synthesizes CoQ10.

High cholesterol is simply just an impaired metabolism, while running on cortisol as fuel and/or impaired liver function, where the conversion of thyroid occurs.

Not to mention all androgens in general increase the conversion of T4 into T3...which would increase metabolism, meaning sugar/carbs should be used especially at the time of dosage.

I know this forum is anti sugar/carbs, but that is how the body works. Your body prefers glucose as its first fuel source for a reason. Same goes for anything that increases metabolism..caffeine..nicotine..aspirin etc. you should be taking it with sugar/carbs, it makes a significant difference. Sugar from fruits should be your first option as your body can utilize it the quickest and most efficient since it contains the minerals and enzymes for proper glucose oxidation followed by starches/potatoes etc. if fruit isn't available...get rid of grains they are useless if you are consuming them, gluten inhibits the conversion of T4 into T3 as well as increasing serotonin in the gut.

I'm not bias at all, I have been a person in deep ketosis for many months, ate low carb for a long time etc. in my past..

This is also coming from a person who used to get anxiety from drinking a cup of coffee to consuming almost a gram of caffeine a day from significantly upping my sugar intake and tolerance with no issues.
    Great information. This explains why my stress and anxiety seems to have kicked in a bit more ever since I've raised my testosterone levels.

How many grams of sugars should we be looking at? I have 3 tubs of yoghurt with blueberries every day. Each tub has 25g or sugar.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    So I've decided to give this another go, and now I'm on day three of 200mg/day. I took Maxout's advice and added more carbs into my diet - a good deal more. The results have been very good, and I now plan on doing a full cycle with this stuff.

I was wondering whether it's okay to keep taking pine pollen while on cycle. I've been taking 2 tablespoons the last three days. My thinking was that this would boost testosterone while the prohormone was boosting DHT. Then I planned on doing 3 tablespoons, the normal rotation, daily tincture and daily shilajit for PCT. Is this sensible?

I was also wondering if I should expect ball shrinkage? I already have ball shrinkage, so it's going to be hard to tell anyways.

For those curious, the effects so far have been:
    -distinct feeling of vascularity in arms and chest.
    -distinct improvement in mood.
    -mild increase in libido
    -distinct energy boost
    -mild anxiety if I go a long time without eating eating
    -mild increase in overall body size (already, somehow).
    In relation to the pine pollen, i'd genuinely drop it. From what I understand while using a PH you're not going to reap the hormonal benefits from the pine pollen. Sure I suppose it will give you some of the nutrients etc., but the advice I was given from CD was to use spirulina/chorella daily whist on the PH as this will give you what you need, and at a damn sight cheaper cost.

The PCT sounds spot on, and id save your pine pollen for that phase too. It was mentioned that shilajit can be good when on the PH due to the mineral content though, and also dont forget to get your magnesium in.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    In relation to the pine pollen, i'd genuinely drop it. From what I understand while using a PH you're not going to reap the hormonal benefits from the pine pollen. Sure I suppose it will give you some of the nutrients etc., but the advice I was given from CD was to use spirulina/chorella daily whist on the PH as this will give you what you need, and at a damn sight cheaper cost.

The PCT sounds spot on, and id save your pine pollen for that phase too. It was mentioned that shilajit can be good when on the PH due to the mineral content though, and also dont forget to get your magnesium in.
    Great info man, I was just starting to pick up on the fact that the pine pollen didn't seem to be doing anything anymore. It was basically just the world's most expensive multivitamin.

I do daily magnesium, d3, glycine, B complex, and K2. Probably not even necessary with all the nutrients and sunshine I get from diet and lifestyle.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Great information. This explains why my stress and anxiety seems to have kicked in a bit more ever since I've raised my testosterone levels.

How many grams of sugars should we be looking at? I have 3 tubs of yoghurt with blueberries every day. Each tub has 25g or sugar.
    It depends on how hard you are pressing metabolism, if your metabolism and hormones are dialed in your glucose and protein requirements will be more.

I'm on cynoplus and have been for a while now, but I can take in like so many more calories in the form of sugar and still not put on a pound of fat and stay lean and vascular. I can also go much longer without eating as well because my metabolism is working much more efficiently again.

It is not just T4/T3 but caffeine, aspirin, nicotine, androsterone etc. Anything that increases your metabolism will require more glucose and nutrients.

Testosterone can be a little different since it can convert to estrogen which could be causing some anxiety, not sure if you are on TRT or you are just increasing it naturally, but regardless I would try to significantly upping your carbs/sugar to see if it helps your anxiety and stress, it should.

Each meal I would at least get in 30 grams or so of sugar in the form of fruits or fruit juice like OJ with at least 20 grams of protein, that should be enough. In between meals, if you feel you are going hypoglycemic, just pound back a glass of OJ and you will feel better very quickly, the issue with PFS suffers is due to an impaired metabolism, we can't store glycogen well so the need for glucose is even more increased.

GABA inhibits the cortisol and the body's natural stress response so an increase in stress further demands the need for more glucose especially in the brain, if that makes sense. GABA-A isnt being modulated correctly due to the depleted neurosteroids so when any stress occurs it makes our body require more glucose because GABA isn't there to properly help shut down the stress, requiring the need for even more glucose.

Glucose lowers cortisol, as mentioned earlier they operate on a see saw, when glucose is used up, cortisol will kick in, when enough glucose is available, cortisol is within range and not going to spike.

Same reason why people on a ketogenic diet have chronically higher levels of cortisol since blood sugar is so low due to lack of glucose.
    Last edited by TubZy; 06-21-2017 at 07:56 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All natural for me. Mainly pine pollen powder and tincture have improved my hormonal profile.

Thanks for the information.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snell, I'd consider trying the prohormone again with extra carbs this time. We seem to be in a similar place in the healing process, and the andro makes me feel amazing this time around.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    All natural for me. Mainly pine pollen powder and tincture have improved my hormonal profile.

Thanks for the information.
    I forgot to mention, you can incorporate niacinamide or gelatin (glycine) and that should also reduce your anxiety greatly. GABA agonists pair awesome with dopaminergics.

Never could really use the tincture, gave me bad histamine reactions.
    Last edited by TubZy; 06-21-2017 at 04:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll up my carbs now and see if I can get my cortisol back down. If I can do that, I'll get back on it.

I know it's only a matter of when for when my cortisol drops enough for me to be able to get back on it. The pine pollen powder and tincture seem to be doing a good job in the mean time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what it's worth, I didn't really feel ready either. And the first day and a half felt pretty weird/anxious. But now it's smoothed out and I definitely feel the best I've felt in months. I'm just saying I wouldn't get caught up in waiting and waiting until you feel perfectly ready. I'd take the plunge sooner rather than later.