User Tag List

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get what you are saying, but I'm a pretty conservative type person. I probably will make sure there is next to no risk of anything happening with the cortisol before I get back on it. Last time, I got huge anxiety, shortness of breath, and chest pains due to the cortisol issues. Obviously not heart related, but cortisol / anxiety related. I want to avoid a repeat of that. Did you get any of that?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I get what you are saying, but I'm a pretty conservative type person. I probably will make sure there is next to no risk of anything happening with the cortisol before I get back on it. Last time, I got huge anxiety, shortness of breath, and chest pains due to the cortisol issues. Obviously not heart related, but cortisol / anxiety related. I want to avoid a repeat of that. Did you get any of that?
    Are you trying to address high cortisol? If so, you have some many options of lowering it. Androsterone not only significantly lowers estrogen but also cortisol, another reason why proper carb intake should be maximized as much as possible while on cycle otherwise androsterone can make you feel worse without the proper fuel. Aspirin in another addition that you can take a look at to control cortisol.

If I were you I would just increasing carb intake until symptoms disappeared.

Make sure you are taking in enough sodium/salt which also lowers adrenaline.
    Last edited by TubZy; 06-22-2017 at 08:40 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not completely sure whether I have high or low cortisol. I suspect it's high cortisol but I can't be sure. Tests from a couple of years back showed my cortisol spiked at night (but I also did the saliva test after a session at the gym, so I can't be sure if the test isn't skewed because of that). I do feel a change in cortisol in the evening.

I find after a cycle of the pine pollen tincture of a couple of weeks my baseline improves - slowly, but improves. It improves the cortisol situation too once I come off it.

I'll try to add some more carbs in and wait till my cortisol situation improves a bit before getting back on the r andro.

I think the pine pollen powder and the tincture together is a nice light way of getting effects similar to the prohormone, obviously not on the same scale. Being in a position to get back on the prohormone is my short term goal.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never had symptoms quite that severe, but I definitely felt super weird and terrible doing 300mg without extra carbs. I didn't feel right for like three days. But now I eat tons of bananas and beet juice throughout the day, and either rice or potatoes every night, sometimes a fruit cup as well, and I'm feeling fantastic at 200mg, might even try bumping this up.

(Feeling fantastic meaning: tons of energy, very good mood, almost normal libido, muscle gains, more blood flow to penis, way more confidence, mental improvements - you name it).

Btw, as anyone who reads my old posts can see, I'm conservative as fuck also. I was scared of juicing, scared of taking too many herbs, scared, for awhile, of high fodmap - not one of these fears helped me, quite the contrary. I just don't think there's much to be afraid of. CD is such a hardcore naturopath and he fully condones this stuff.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not completely sure whether I have high or low cortisol. I suspect it's high cortisol but I can't be sure. Tests from a couple of years back showed my cortisol spiked at night (but I also did the saliva test after a session at the gym, so I can't be sure if the test isn't skewed because of that). I do feel a change in cortisol in the evening.

I find after a cycle of the pine pollen tincture of a couple of weeks my baseline improves - slowly, but improves. It improves the cortisol situation too once I come off it.

I'll try to add some more carbs in and wait till my cortisol situation improves a bit before getting back on the r andro.

I think the pine pollen powder and the tincture together is a nice light way of getting effects similar to the prohormone, obviously not on the same scale. Being in a position to get back on the prohormone is my short term goal.
    I see, cortisol issues always revert back to underlying issue of thyroid. Adrenals get taxed because the thyroid is not functioning correctly, adrenals are basically the body's back up system for hormones. So if thyroid isn't working right (usually from high cortisol and estrogen) the adrenals will then take over in order to keep the production of hormones going like DHEA etc. instead of the proper route when thyroid is working right it derives hormones from cholesterol instead.

You are absolutely right in saying pine pollen is a lighter version of R andro because it actually is. The main compound in pine pollen is androsterone which is the active ingredient in R andro. From my personal experience, and even in studies it only took a few milligrams of androsterone to lower estrogen up to 80%+ so you don't need much.

So upping carbs on pine pollen would be smart whether it is high or low cortisol.

The one thing R andro didn't improve that much was brain to penis connection, like caffeine, nicotine and niacinamide did. It did it improve it but nothing like the latter.
    Last edited by TubZy; 06-22-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I never had symptoms quite that severe, but I definitely felt super weird and terrible doing 300mg without extra carbs. I didn't feel right for like three days. But now I eat tons of bananas and beet juice throughout the day, and either rice or potatoes every night, sometimes a fruit cup as well, and I'm feeling fantastic at 200mg, might even try bumping this up.

(Feeling fantastic meaning: tons of energy, very good mood, almost normal libido, muscle gains, more blood flow to penis, way more confidence, mental improvements - you name it).

Btw, as anyone who reads my old posts can see, I'm conservative as fuck also. I was scared of juicing, scared of taking too many herbs, scared, for awhile, of high fodmap - not one of these fears helped me, quite the contrary. I just don't think there's much to be afraid of. CD is such a hardcore naturopath and he fully condones this stuff.
    I am excited for you and happy it is working great now!!.. Is there any link between the dose of the cycle and the "recovery" speed? I mean, since you are already feeling the effects on this dose, bumping it up would it give you any plus?
    Last edited by biatch; 06-22-2017 at 02:33 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would assume the higher the dose, the better the results, yeah. I'm just trying to minimize side effects. Speaking of, one thing I guess I should mention: I have been having horrible nightmares every night since starting the cycle.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would assume the higher the dose, the better the results, yeah. I'm just trying to minimize side effects. Speaking of, one thing I guess I should mention: I have been having horrible nightmares every night since starting the cycle.
    Good idea!

That sucks about the nightmares. But at least you're getting awesome other benefits from it though. Ill take those benefits and deal with the nightmares anyday or "night", LOL!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Guys....this is why I recommend back loading.

SLAM those carbs at night. You will not only notice a difference in your physique, but in your mindset as well.

After a nice fat backload I get all relaxed and comfy....and then pass right out. I can feel the relaxation wash over me like a warm blanket.

Once you get it dialed in, you can feel when you need more carbs. I eat so much at night it carries me through to the next backload.

Just pig out...fruit, rice, potatoes....everything I have on the list. When done correctly you can FEEL it working it's magic.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-22-2017 at 06:00 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've heard this from a few others before as well. Your mind is more stimulated then usual while cycling. I'm willing to be that if you really slammed the carbs before bed, this may stop. You'll increase the gaba in your brain which will have a settling effect on your mind.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"