User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I've heard this from a few others before as well. Your mind is more stimulated then usual while cycling. I'm willing to be that if you really slammed the carbs before bed, this may stop. You'll increase the gaba in your brain which will have a settling effect on your mind.
    I somehow missed the memo about having to eat shit tons of carbs while backloading. I hadn't been eating more than like one serving of rice up until recently. I'll keep upping the carbs I guess. The nightmares aren't a huge deal, but I'd rather not have them for six weeks lol.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I would assume the higher the dose, the better the results, yeah. I'm just trying to minimize side effects. Speaking of, one thing I guess I should mention: I have been having horrible nightmares every night since starting the cycle.
    More glucose...pound some OJ before bed or better yet ice cream (saturated fats + sugar prolong absorption)..the nightmares are from the adrenaline spike since your blood sugar drops through the night from not eating. PFS suffers don't hold glycogen well.

When you stimulate your metabolism, it can be a double edged sword. Your body needs more carbs and protein along with co-factors (magnesium and B vitamins mainly) to keep up, if those are not present that is when you can feel "worse" or my favorite description like a zombie, which is how I felt for a very long time until I dialed everything in.
    Last edited by TubZy; 06-22-2017 at 11:20 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How close do you reckon you are to being recovered TubZy?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I somehow missed the memo about having to eat shit tons of carbs while backloading. I hadn't been eating more than like one serving of rice up until recently. I'll keep upping the carbs I guess. The nightmares aren't a huge deal, but I'd rather not have them for six weeks lol.
    That's the name of the game when it comes to backloading.

I love it because it feels like you're cheating, but you're not.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    How close do you reckon you are to being recovered TubZy?
    About 85% or so. I completely reverse all my remaining symptoms (mainly mental) when I take the caffeine and niacinamide combo. In the studies it seems that many stimulants actually increase 5AR in the brain and neurosteroids. I switched off caffeine and niacinamide for a little bit because it stimulates my metabolism so much where I would be pounding carbs and sugar down all day and it was kind of a pain while at work. Have been experimenting with pure nicotine in the form of gum and it has a very similar effect to caffeine. Nicotine also increases neurosteroids in the brain.

I just find it so ironic that stimulants were shown to increase 5AR in the brain and when you have PFS,stimulants seem like the devil lol, when you have lack of GABA activity..

Other things, I found to help with mental symptoms was 1500-2 grams of lysine taken in one dose. It lowers serotonin in the brain, which leads to less anxiety and an increase in dopamine.

Sex hormones metabolism in the brain: influence of central acting drugs on 5 alpha-reduction in rat diencephalon. - PubMed - NCBI

"Diencephalon 5 alpha-reductase activity showed a highly significant increase (p less than 0.01) after a single administration of carbamazepine, reserpine, diazepam, phenytoin, phenobarbital or disulfiram. A significant increase (p less than 0.05) was also found after a single administration of methylphenidate, caffeine or methamphetamine. Plasma testosterone decreased concurrently after administration of all these agents, except diazepam. Diencephalon enzyme activity decreased significantly after repeated disulfiram administrations (p less than 0.01) but increased significantly after methamphetamine administrations (p less than 0.05). Plasma testosterone showed a tendency to decrease after repeated methamphetamine administrations but tended to increase after repeated disulfiram administrations."

Nicotine

Neurosteroids in nicotine and morphine dependence. - PubMed - NCBI

"Acute intraperitoneal administration of nicotine (0.3-2 mg kg-1) or morphine (5-30 mg kg-1) induced dose- and time-dependent increases in the cerebrocortical and plasma concentrations of pregnenolone, progesterone, and allopregnanolone."
    Last edited by TubZy; 06-23-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    About 85% or so. I completely reverse all my remaining symptoms (mainly mental) when I take the caffeine and niacinamide combo. In the studies it seems that many stimulants actually increase 5AR in the brain and neurosteroids. I switched off caffeine and niacinamide for a little bit because it stimulates my metabolism so much where I would be pounding carbs and sugar down all day and it was kind of a pain while at work. Have been experimenting with pure nicotine in the form of gum and it has a very similar effect to caffeine. Nicotine also increases neurosteroids in the brain.

I just find it so ironic that stimulants were shown to increase 5AR in the brain and when you have PFS,stimulants seem like the devil lol, when you have lack of GABA activity..

Other things, I found to help with mental symptoms was 1500-2 grams of lysine taken in one dose. It lowers serotonin in the brain, which leads to less anxiety and an increase in dopamine.

Sex hormones metabolism in the brain: influence of central acting drugs on 5 alpha-reduction in rat diencephalon. - PubMed - NCBI

"Diencephalon 5 alpha-reductase activity showed a highly significant increase (p less than 0.01) after a single administration of carbamazepine, reserpine, diazepam, phenytoin, phenobarbital or disulfiram. A significant increase (p less than 0.05) was also found after a single administration of methylphenidate, caffeine or methamphetamine. Plasma testosterone decreased concurrently after administration of all these agents, except diazepam. Diencephalon enzyme activity decreased significantly after repeated disulfiram administrations (p less than 0.01) but increased significantly after methamphetamine administrations (p less than 0.05). Plasma testosterone showed a tendency to decrease after repeated methamphetamine administrations but tended to increase after repeated disulfiram administrations."
    Tubzy.....the walking encyclopedia of Swole Source!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This forum is such beautiful wisdom! In the last 6 months ive literally become the master of my own mind and body because of this place. I haven't even gotten to the prohormones yet, but I can get this way too just from natural adrenaline sometimes. Had it last night. Carb back loaded and still went to bed at a normal hour, and even felt euphoric and calm. Back in the day I wouldve went without the carbs, and had a terrible sleep and messed up sleep schedule and bad anxiety!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What Tubzy has said so far is all right.
    I am one of the few guys who partecipated at the Roberto Melcangi's study (biologist doctor) about 5 alpha inibitor (Finasteride).
    He did us different tests and basically came out what Tubzy is saying and that our 5 alpha reductase has been downregulated.
    I can not attach the study on here cause it is too big, but you can find the PDF file around internet.
    By the way we got different tests including a biopsy of genital skin, showing an elevated number of Androgen receptors compared to normal men, and sample of the liquid located between the skull and the brain and it came out that we have a neurosteroids insufficiency with missing DHT, PREGNENOLONE and all the chain coming from it including GABA... although in the blood it does not appear anything at all. So what blood shows is different from the way tissues are working.
    But we all already know this info, so no big news....and that's the reason we are on the protocol!!
    Last edited by biatch; 06-23-2017 at 08:33 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    What Tubzy has said so far is all right.
    I am one of the few guys who partecipated at the Roberto Melcangi's study (biologist doctor) about 5 alpha inibitor (Finasteride).
    He did us different tests and basically came out what Tubzy is saying and that our 5 alpha reductase has been downregulated.
    I can not attach the study on here cause it is too big, but you can find the PDF file around internet.
    By the way we got different tests including a biopsy of genital skin, showing an elevated number of Androgen receptors compared to normal men, and sample of the liquid located between the skull and the brain and it came out that we have a neurosteroids insufficiency with missing DHT, PREGNENOLONE and all the chain coming from it including GABA... although in the blood it does not appear anything at all. So what blood shows is different from the way tissues are working.
    But we all already know this info, so no big news....and that's the reason we are on the protocol!!
    It's a neurological condition, rather than an endocrine which most people think. Hence the reason why, a lot of prohormones work so well, specifically R andro, which includes the active ingredient, androsterone. Androsterone is a neurosteroid, and in many cases acts very similar to allopreg (GABA-A agonist etc.). Androsterone can also convert into allopreg downstream and vice versa. Prohormones also stimulate the enzymes of the body's natural pathways. T3 can also help regulate 5AR in the brain, but androsterone can take the place of T3 so that just could be another reason of why it also help.

If it was a soley an endocrine condition, TRT or proviron/masteron etc. would solve the issues immediately, except 5AR I and II act on inverse relationships meaning circulating serum androgens are different compared to the levels found in the CNS (brain). Just like how PFS suffers have normal circulating androgens like DHT and T, but still unbearable sides.

I forgot to mention nicotine is anti estrogenic and is pro DHT as well...very pro metabolic. Caffeine also increases DHT in the brain.

Nicotine and androsterone (r andro) seem to work in synergy too.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...enaline.12609/
    Last edited by TubZy; 06-23-2017 at 09:38 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    It's a neurological condition, rather than an endocrine which most people think. Hence the reason why, a lot of prohormones work so well, specifically R andro, which includes the active ingredient, androsterone. Androsterone is a neurosteroid, and in many cases acts very similar to allopreg (GABA-A agonist etc.). Androsterone can also convert into allopreg downstream and vice versa. Prohormones also stimulate the enzymes of the body's natural pathways. T3 can also help regulate 5AR in the brain, but androsterone can take the place of T3 so that just could be another reason of why it also help.

If it was a soley an endocrine condition, TRT or proviron/masteron etc. would solve the issues immediately, except 5AR I and II act on inverse relationships meaning circulating serum androgens are different compared to the levels found in the CNS (brain). Just like how PFS suffers have normal circulating androgens like DHT and T, but still unbearable sides.

I forgot to mention nicotine is anti estrogenic and is pro DHT as well...very pro metabolic. Caffeine also increases DHT in the brain.

Nicotine and androsterone (r andro) seem to work in synergy too.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...enaline.12609/
    This has been my take on it since the beginning. I've always said it was more neurological then anything, simply based on my own horrible experience.

That being said, there are some guys who do not experience any neurological sides at all, yet they are still plagued with sides. For some reason their brains are effected but they don't feel the typical neuro-sides, just sexual. I always thought that it was amazing that their brains could be so affected yet not present them with any mental symptoms.

I believe English put it best in the sticky I created in this section.