User Tag List

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    It's been a week since starting the cycle, so just to update: Carbs, for me, pretty much completely got rid of the anxiety I experienced earlier. I still feel a little over stimulated at times, but it's not unbearable. Nightmares haven't gone away, but I still haven't tried to straight up demolish carbs before bed yet.

I'm now doing 300mg, and I'll probably end up doing 400mh and staying there until the end of the cycle.

I feel the most normal I've felt in a long-ass time. I've been wanting to do stuff on weekends again and I've even been texting some of my old side chicks. Libido and penis size/health are the best they've been since probably January.

I'm way fucking stronger in the gym, but I guess that goes without saying. Energy still up, almost hard to fall asleep, but no serious problems. Terrible nightmares, again. Very easy to get up in the morning with all the energy.

Ridiculously vascular like nothing I've ever experienced. Keep feeling my muscles all day in disbelief.

I've also experienced the calm alpha feeling others have described. The herbs give me bad roid rage (which made me break my windshield with my fist at one point), but with this stuff I feel completely in control and able to make smooth precise decisions under stress.

All in all, very very satisfied, but I'm dreading coming off, because I worry that almost all the progress is going to go away.
    And that's the beauty of it. You will lose alot of the effects, that goes without saying, but you are also going to experience a higher baseline then before the cycle. The cycle it'self is fun no doubt, but the increase in baseline is the main reason for continued cycling.

As you go through the motions of prohormone cycles, cycling the herbs and the whole protocol in general, life will get easier and easier and your bad and miserable days will become less and less.

Now that you've jumped on the prohormone train, these things will increase in speed and you will become exponentially better.

I'm glad you decided to stick with it. You'll see exactly what I mean. You've just hit the accelerator on the healing train.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    And that's the beauty of it. You will lose alot of the effects, that goes without saying, but you are also going to experience a higher baseline then before the cycle. The cycle it'self is fun no doubt, but the increase in baseline is the main reason for continued cycling.

As you go through the motions of prohormone cycles, cycling the herbs and the whole protocol in general, life will get easier and easier and your bad and miserable days will become less and less.

Now that you've jumped on the prohormone train, these things will increase in speed and you will become exponentially better.

I'm glad you decided to stick with it. You'll see exactly what I mean. You've just hit the accelerator on the healing train.
    It seems like another benefit of doing the prohormone is the fact that you get a six-week break from the herbs each time. Shouldn't this theoretically make them pack a stronger punch? Then, after eight or so weeks when their effects might start to wane, you're back on the Andro.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post

This. The thing that's so great about it is that you don't have to be fully recovered to enjoy your life again. You are hitting on so many areas of your body and psychology that are good for you that you start feeling great in some ways before fully healed.
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It seems like another benefit of doing the prohormone is the fact that you get a six-week break from the herbs each time. Shouldn't this theoretically make them pack a stronger punch? Then, after eight or so weeks when their effects might start to wane, you're back on the Andro.
    That's another way to look at it, sure. I never get to a point where the herbs lose their magic though. How many of them are you cycling?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm cycling all of them. They were waning a bit right before I got on the prohormone, but that might have been because I was expending way more energy than I had been earlier in recovery (sometimes doing 10hrs of manual labor a day, etc.).

I was also just worried that they might wane regardless of lifestyle after like a year, but this seems like insurance against that.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm cycling all of them. They were waning a bit right before I got on the prohormone, but that might have been because I was expending way more energy than I had been earlier in recovery (sometimes doing 10hrs of manual labor a day, etc.).

I was also just worried that they might wane regardless of lifestyle after like a year, but this seems like insurance against that.
    They don't wane. You may just not feel it as much once you become used to the place they bring you, but they certainly don't stop working, that's for sure.

In regards to this, you can always try upping the doses or playing around with the dosing scheme.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I've played around with it a little. I have what I think is the optimal routine going, but it's more complicated than anyone would want to hear.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    This. The thing that's so great about it is that you don't have to be fully recovered to enjoy your life again. You are hitting on so many areas of your body and psychology that are good for you that you start feeling great in some ways before fully healed.
    Totally agreed. I can count on feeling as ridiculously amazing as ive ever felt for like 12 cumulative hours a week. How is your recovery, Driven?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing you said, durantia, that i thought was pretty cool, that besides all the pfs related gains youre making on R-andro, you said that your strength levels on the gym have gone WAY UP!

That is so cool! I figured something like r andro would be alot more mild towards the strength gains. Imagine adding 35-50lbs on your benchpress in the gym or something like that! That would be sweet!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never taken these kinds of compounds before, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I'm definitely a good 10% stronger. I first noticed when I was doing pull-ups. I seem to have both greater muscle strength and muscle endurance, but I haven't pushed too hard to avoid injuries.