User Tag List

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    500 mg niacinamide, 325 mg aspirin, 200mg caffeine (adjust caffeine from there). I think 400-600mg is the sweet spot for most from what I've read.
    Thanks, see above Durantia.

Also too, it is not just for thyroid only but it actually has many other benefits like lower inflammation, immune system benefits, skin benefits, hormone benefits, digestion, neuro protective, anti aging etc.

It is similar to R andro in the sense of it being a thyroid "surrogate". Niacinamide increases NAD levels which is the coenzyme for all neurosteroid and steroid production in the body and brain so when you take it with caffeine which increases neurosteroids and DHT in the brain the result is even greater than just taking caffeine alone. The aspirin acts like a "regulator" per say in keeping everything in check like caffeine from turning into a stress response, since aspirin lowers cortisol/adrenaline which caffeine can increase when there is insufficient glucose. Aspirin also has anti estrogenic and pro testosterone and pro metabolic benefits on top of that including increasing ATP in the brain and preventing and reversing cancer.
    Last edited by TubZy; 06-27-2017 at 02:07 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And also don't assume I'm saying NSAIDs are good. NSAIDs are bad except for aspirin as it acts differently than all of the other NSAIDs.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone got back acne from using r andro? I've got a bit of back acne lately which I put down to the pine pollen tincture I have been using quite liberally. Not that I care about it, but more curious to see if this is common from taking more of these hormones and why it would occur.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Has anyone got back acne from using r andro? I've got a bit of back acne lately which I put down to the pine pollen tincture I have been using quite liberally. Not that I care about it, but more curious to see if this is common from taking more of these hormones and why it would occur.
    This is directly related to an increase in androgens. Don't sweat it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought so - was actually happy about it. Did you get this from the r andro? As the pine pollen tincture contains androsterone, which is similar to r andro, but also in addition testosterone, dhea and androstenedione. Was wanting to try to pinpoint acne in general to a specific hormone. More that I was wanting to make sure it wasn't due to estrogen.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't experienced any back acne, but I've never had it. I have experienced a little hair loss though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'm definitely starting to get some ball shrinkage. Is this something to worry about?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IML R-Andro First Taste

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I think I'm definitely starting to get some ball shrinkage. Is this something to worry about?
    I've run cycles of 12 weeks and more and have never experienced any shrinkage on these compounds

That's not to say a little bit of shut down shouldn't be expected but I highly doubt it's happening to you after a week or so

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had some back acne and also some spots on my face, and also my face has come out in spots and got oilier... don't sweat it, think of it as hitting puberty again My hair also sheds like crazy on R Andro
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this might sound dumb, but I'm considering stopping this cycle after two weeks, just so I can be absolutely sure that I'm not being suppressed. I felt like my balls were even aching a little last night. The suppression thing freaks me out.

If everything goes back to normal, I'll be more confident doing longer cycles from here on out.

Here's the crazy part: I've gotten all the results and side effects I've been talking about from only 200mg/ day. I did 300 for a couple days, but it was too extreme.

I bought five bottles when it was on sale, so I can do like 5 million cycles if 200mg is all it takes.