Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
How are you going swill? Have you kept all the gains from the pro hormone? And what's your plan now, another run of the r andro in 8 weeks or you think that you won't even need it?
I'm doing good, I've not kept all the gains and things slipped a little but still better than I am first cycle, I know this is the route forward that works for me now and I am too long in the tooth with this stuff to let a little setback eat me up. I also haven't been helped by the fact I popped a rib out this weekend... had an X-ray today and am in fucking agony, have the worst luck with injuries, but these things normally clear up quite quickly so fingers crossed not too long out from lifting... will just up my cardio in the meantime once the inflammation goes down.

Going to run the R Andro again in about a months time, and will throw in the 4 andro that Maxout used in his last cycle too, as I've heard great things... gonna run the cycle for 12 weeks too, think that will help with re-conditioning my body and lead to more gains sticking around. Absolutely comfortable I'm on the home straight.