User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Shit, that's good thinking Maxout. This diet is such a habit now that I forget it's insanely low-carb. Androsterone's effects on the body are evidently similar to T3, so it would make perfect sense that you need more carbs.
    You literally need sugar. Eating a paleo/keto type diet is not the best while using any prohormone especially androsterone, it literally does exactly what T3 can do in the body. T3 literally needs glucose to enter the cell, if glucose is not present then your body will cause a stress response (cortisol and adrenaline) androsterone is no different. Lack of glucose will cause cortisol to kick in as it is the "back up" mechanism when glucose is not present furthering the stress response.

It is like stepping on the gas without enough fuel.

Look up "atromid" which is the marketing name for androsterone that was introduced back in the 1960's as a strong cholesterol lowering drug due to how strong it can stimulate metabolism (the way cholesterol should be properly lowered, if very high) exactly the same way T3 does while increasing cellular respiration. Atromid fell out of the spotlight when statins were introduced shortly after unfortunately..which instead deactivate the enzyme in your liver that actually makes cholesterol which cause a host of several negative effects including the same enzyme that synthesizes CoQ10.

High cholesterol is simply just an impaired metabolism, while running on cortisol as fuel and/or impaired liver function, where the conversion of thyroid occurs.

Not to mention all androgens in general increase the conversion of T4 into T3...which would increase metabolism, meaning sugar/carbs should be used especially at the time of dosage.

I know this forum is anti sugar/carbs, but that is how the body works. Your body prefers glucose as its first fuel source for a reason. Same goes for anything that increases metabolism..caffeine..nicotine..aspirin etc. you should be taking it with sugar/carbs, it makes a significant difference. Sugar from fruits should be your first option as your body can utilize it the quickest and most efficient since it contains the minerals and enzymes for proper glucose oxidation followed by starches/potatoes etc. if fruit isn't available...get rid of grains they are useless if you are consuming them, gluten inhibits the conversion of T4 into T3 as well as increasing serotonin in the gut.

I'm not bias at all, I have been a person in deep ketosis for many months, ate low carb for a long time etc. in my past..

This is also coming from a person who used to get anxiety from drinking a cup of coffee to consuming almost a gram of caffeine a day from significantly upping my sugar intake and tolerance with no issues.
    Last edited by TubZy; 06-20-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    You literally need sugar. Eating a paleo/keto type diet is not the best while using any prohormone especially androsterone, it literally does exactly what T3 can do in the body. T3 literally needs glucose to enter the cell, if glucose is not present then your body will cause a stress response (cortisol and adrenaline) androsterone is no different. Lack of glucose will cause cortisol to kick in as it is the "back up" mechanism when glucose is not present furthering the stress response.

It is like stepping on the gas without enough fuel.

Look up "atromid" which is the marketing name for androsterone that was introduced back in the 1960's as a strong cholesterol lowering drug due to how strong it can stimulate metabolism (the way cholesterol should be properly lowered, if very high) exactly the same way T3 does while increasing cellular respiration. Atromid fell out of the spotlight when statins were introduced shortly after unfortunately..which instead deactivate the enzyme in your liver that actually makes cholesterol which cause a host of several negative effects including the same enzyme that synthesizes CoQ10.

High cholesterol is simply just an impaired metabolism, while running on cortisol as fuel and/or impaired liver function, where the conversion of thyroid occurs.

Not to mention all androgens in general increase the conversion of T4 into T3...which would increase metabolism, meaning sugar/carbs should be used especially at the time of dosage.

I know this forum is anti sugar/carbs, but that is how the body works. Your body prefers glucose as its first fuel source for a reason. Same goes for anything that increases metabolism..caffeine..nicotine..aspirin etc. you should be taking it with sugar/carbs, it makes a significant difference. Sugar from fruits should be your first option as your body can utilize it the quickest and most efficient since it contains the minerals and enzymes for proper glucose oxidation followed by starches/potatoes etc. if fruit isn't available...get rid of grains they are useless if you are consuming them, gluten inhibits the conversion of T4 into T3 as well as increasing serotonin in the gut.

I'm not bias at all, I have been a person in deep ketosis for many months, ate low carb for a long time etc. in my past..

This is also coming from a person who used to get anxiety from drinking a cup of coffee to consuming almost a gram of caffeine a day from significantly upping my sugar intake and tolerance with no issues.
    Great information. This explains why my stress and anxiety seems to have kicked in a bit more ever since I've raised my testosterone levels.

How many grams of sugars should we be looking at? I have 3 tubs of yoghurt with blueberries every day. Each tub has 25g or sugar.