Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IML R-Andro First Taste

Hey guys,

I dosed R-Andro for the first time today (300mg). It had some really fun effects: 1) a fuzzy warmth in my muscles, stomach, and genitals, 2) I had about 15 erections today, 3) I felt really chill and relaxed for the first half of the day.

However, I don't think my body is ready for this stuff yet. I had a kind of mid-day energy crash where I just could NOT get off the couch. Then, later in the day, I felt simultaneously over-stimulated and tired in a kind of uncomfortable sleepless way - it basically felt like my body couldn't keep up with my hormones (which makes a certain amount of sense, seeing as all these tissues have been DHT-starved for a long time). I also had bad/weird-feeling digestion all day. I think I could probably down-dose a little and get good results, but I'd rather stick with the herbs (which work ridiculously well for me) until I'm ready to go full throttle.

I will say this: when I dose the herbs, there's often a period of about 15 minutes before they kick in where I feel terrible (tired-and-wired, nausea, upset stomach), and then boom, pure testosterone ecstasy. The feeling I had with the prohormone today was just an amped-up version of this feeling. I think it's possible that if I kept this dose up for a few more days, I'd get to the good stuff, but the whole thing just freaks me out at this point in the game.

Comments/suggestions from the prohormonally experienced are welcomed.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's just the energy crash, I would keep going. But I stopped after one dose too but due to anxiety. I too felt amazing on it before my anxiety kicked in.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    If it's just the energy crash, I would keep going. But I stopped after one dose too but due to anxiety. I too felt amazing on it before my anxiety kicked in.
    No, I have anxiety too. Or at least a kind of full-body jittery feeling. It's not terrible, but six weeks of it? Hell no lol. Glad someone else had a similar experience. Are you gonna try it again later on? How much did you do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did 100mg. Yes, I'll be going again. Just trying to get my adrenals and body built up a bit more so it can handle it all.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry to hear that you're getting the anxiety and other sides with it. if its THAT untolerable, and the herbs give you really good results, then id say kick it for now. but at the same time, you said you got 15 erections in one day from it. for that reason alone, i would stay using the andro. hahahaa. I wish that shit would happen to me!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    sorry to hear that you're getting the anxiety and other sides with it. if its THAT untolerable, and the herbs give you really good results, then id say kick it for now. but at the same time, you said you got 15 erections in one day from it. for that reason alone, i would stay using the andro. hahahaa. I wish that shit would happen to me!
    Have you given the r-andro a run yet?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    It's not as good as it sounds. These are PFS erections, 3/5 normal size. I honestly like the herbs more than the prohormones, negative effects aside. I think it's gonna suck to have to go six weeks without them at some point.

I'm not exaggerating, almost every day someone comments on how much bigger I've gotten. I was at 150lbs ever since high school. Now im at 170. Way thicker facial hair too. Those herbs are 100% life-changers for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Have you given the r-andro a run yet?
    Nah. Im still stuck at the juice feast part of the protocol. cleanse #2 actually. im actually questioning this one too, despite being told not to question it. but thats another story for another time. so i still have a ways to go until i try the r andro. im definitely going to the run it though!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    It's not as good as it sounds. These are PFS erections, 3/5 normal size. I honestly like the herbs more than the prohormones, negative effects aside. I think it's gonna suck to have to go six weeks without them at some point.

I'm not exaggerating, almost every day someone comments on how much bigger I've gotten. I was at 150lbs ever since high school. Now im at 170. Way thicker facial hair too. Those herbs are 100% life-changers for me.
    herbs it is for you id say then. plus you dont have to risk losing hair at a faster rate like you probably would have on the r andro.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've found that with backloading, aka no carbs during the day, that running R Andro can cause cortisol to drop pretty low, which in turn is probably causing your anxiety. I noticed that a little bit in the beginning, backloaded heavier than normal at night, and it went away.

Food for thought, literally lol.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.