Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Road to recovery

Hi All -

Long time lurker, but figured I'd make my first post over here as PH seems to have run its course and is too doom and gloom for me. Long story short, I have been experiencing symptoms since September of last year, not realizing what was going on until about March of this year. Biggest issues I seem to be having are related to loss of appetite, digestive issues (constipation and small bowel movements / gurgling stomach), facial tingling, and muscle loss / spasms.

I am a week into my juicing, which is actually the second time I am doing it - first time I had to stop due to traveling to a client meeting for several days. Also, want to go ahead and apologize to CD, as I was a bit of a pest through some emails on trying to get the juicing started. So week into juicing, have several herbs ordered and will be cycling from those beginning in two weeks.

One quick question I had for anyone, relates to the lack of hunger and facial tingling I have experienced over the last 6 months and if i should expect this to get any better as a result of the protocol? Looking forward to learning from all of y'all, as I believe this board is a lot better and more motivating than PH and even solvePFS, although there is a lot of good information on there.
    Last edited by 27&Scared; 06-17-2017 at 02:47 PM.