User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that you asked, but thought I would add.

Everyone is obviously different and will have different opinions based on their experiences as to what herbs they prefer. I'm taking around 20 now, including the ones that you mentioned, but my personal favorite is the Black Ant extract. It's hard to explain, but I can feel the effects of this every time I consume it. I know there is another thread where members talk about their favorites, but seemed relevant to this discussion. So next time you add to your herb arsenal, in my opinion, this is one to look at.

Have a happy recovery brother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man! I'll look into this one as well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 27&Scared View Post
    Just got some blood work results from last week and had some disappointing results, with Free T dropping quite a bit compared to three months ago. Actually, total T also dropped. I am ready for this feast to be over and get started on my recovery! Also went ahead and ordered the Pine Pollen Tincture from Lost Empire Herbs.
    Easy to say and I'm not trying to preach, but id stay away from the mindset of 'disappointing lab results' or even 'positive lab results.' There are people with PFS heavily affected with near perfect numbers. You're hear because you have trouble sexually, or you have physical symptoms or mind issues, not because a lab report says you do, after all.

I spent the first year of this ordeal before I came across this method of healing obsessing over my next set of labs, trying to make sense of the senseless. You could feel better but then a bad set of labs can have you doubting or questioning things, when in truth it is not a real indicator

I would strongly recommend you step away from the tests and lab results and just focus on going by how you 'feel'... that is certainly the best way to gauge any progress and prevent any potential mindfuck from a piece of paper telling you, often incorrectly, how you should feel.

I have a friend (admittedly non PFS) who doesn't take care of himself, is way out of shape and doesn't exercise and hammers the booze and narcotics... and he's a walking fucking erection... libido sky high and constantly getting into trouble for it. Looking at him, his hormone levels on paper would definitely be far from optimal. That goes to show that it is only a part of the puzzle, and in our case with the unknown quantity of PFS an even smaller than usual piece.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Easy to say and I'm not trying to preach, but id stay away from the mindset of 'disappointing lab results' or even 'positive lab results.' There are people with PFS heavily affected with near perfect numbers. You're hear because you have trouble sexually, or you have physical symptoms or mind issues, not because a lab report says you do, after all.

I spent the first year of this ordeal before I came across this method of healing obsessing over my next set of labs, trying to make sense of the senseless. You could feel better but then a bad set of labs can have you doubting or questioning things, when in truth it is not a real indicator

I would strongly recommend you step away from the tests and lab results and just focus on going by how you 'feel'... that is certainly the best way to gauge any progress and prevent any potential mindfuck from a piece of paper telling you, often incorrectly, how you should feel.

I have a friend (admittedly non PFS) who doesn't take care of himself, is way out of shape and doesn't exercise and hammers the booze and narcotics... and he's a walking fucking erection... libido sky high and constantly getting into trouble for it. Looking at him, his hormone levels on paper would definitely be far from optimal. That goes to show that it is only a part of the puzzle, and in our case with the unknown quantity of PFS an even smaller than usual piece.
    This right here, spot on, forget the numbers, so many guys on the other forums are locked in the loop of understanding the numbers, forget that shit, you will know it when you feel right, keep on going man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice guys! I agree, I'm done with the labs. Ready to get this fast over with and move onto the diet phase, would really wish my appetite would come back - thing has been gone for nearly 6 months but I think it's slowly turning on due to the fasting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished up the two week cleanse and am now on the paleo diet and also taking it a step further and including the FODMAP diet. Feeling good. One recent development is that I went to a holistic doctor yesterday and it was determined that I have some sort of fungal infection and he did all these different tests and concluded that some olive leaf herbs should help combat this. Added this herb to my arsenal and taking on a daily basis, in addition to 12 herbs from CDs website. Will keep everyone posted.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure you carb backload as well so that you get enough carbs. Carbs are still important.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished up the two week cleanse and am now on the paleo diet and also taking it a step further and including the FODMAP diet. Feeling good. One recent development is that I went to a holistic doctor yesterday and it was determined that I have some sort of fungal infection and he did all these different tests and concluded that some olive leaf herbs should help combat this. Added this herb to my arsenal and taking on a daily basis, in addition to 12 herbs from CDs website. Will keep everyone posted.
    Do high FODMAPs give you discomfort or you just testing them out at the moment?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    27, where do you have that infection? Because I have this rash on my armpits and I'm starting to wonder if I've got a little something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Do high FODMAPs give you discomfort or you just testing them out at the moment?
    High FODMAPS give me discomfort, I really noticed it with my juicing cleanse. There were several fruits and veggies that were causing my stomach severe angst, talking unruly gurgling and dumping issues. After reporting this to my nutritionist, we began to work on a solution and ran through the FODMAP diet protocol and after looking at what was high FODMAP - I realized that my diet needed to be even stricter. For example, Apples were a huge no-no, they caused me severe bloating and stomach issues for a couple hours after each drink.