User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    27, where do you have that infection? Because I have this rash on my armpits and I'm starting to wonder if I've got a little something.
    Hey Master Mal, I am not sure 100% where the infection is, but I believe this is located primarily in my stomach and small or large intestine. Here is what is going to sound really stupid / silly / unbelievable but I was diagnosed by a chiropractor, who is also involved with nutrition and homeopathy.

I went in and would lay down, with my right arm extended in the air. Then this guy would push against it (right arm) and I would have to resist. He mentioned that if I had any issues in the body, when he would touch that area I would be unable to resist like I had previously. So he starts pressing around on the chest and finds a spot where he said if I have an infection, this will be weak. Sure enough it was. So then he says he wants to identify where my infection is and asked me all my symptoms and I go into my long, drawn-out story and tell him about the Propecia issues. He was great and believed me 100%, so then he starts messing with my stomach and, I'll be damned if my arm can't hold up. Touches the left side of my check, where I have facial wastage and sure enough can't hold shit up (could on my right side).

So then he has these different vials of bacteria, fungus, viruses, and a forth one I can't remember. Each grouping has four different vials and I touch the four with my left hand, still holding the right hand in the air and, once again, if that is what is in my body I won't be able to resist. First three, no issues, get to the fungal grouping and my arm goes straight down. Next he takes each of the four fungal groups and one by one, determines which one is causing me issues. Gets it to the one vial and places this on my stomach and then starts putting one herb at a time on my stomach and testing my strength. Ultimately determining that the Olive Leaf is what will help combat this infection.

Weirdest shit ever and wouldn't believe it, so immediately go home and have my girlfriend repeat the test with touching my stomach and wtf - same results. So I am adding the Olive Leaf on a daily basis to my ongoing rotation.

To finally answer your question, I believe the infection is in my stomach primarily, and secondarily in my intestines, but I have also had random rashes on my arm over the last few weeks (of course these cleared up in time before my doctor's appointment).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Make sure you carb backload as well so that you get enough carbs. Carbs are still important.
    Thanks Snell, still working on fine-tuning the diet and will definitely keep this in mind.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 27&Scared View Post
    High FODMAPS give me discomfort, I really noticed it with my juicing cleanse. There were several fruits and veggies that were causing my stomach severe angst, talking unruly gurgling and dumping issues. After reporting this to my nutritionist, we began to work on a solution and ran through the FODMAP diet protocol and after looking at what was high FODMAP - I realized that my diet needed to be even stricter. For example, Apples were a huge no-no, they caused me severe bloating and stomach issues for a couple hours after each drink.
    If fodmaps give you digestive distress it usually means you have SIBO, I believe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Began working out this week and noticing that i seem to be really tight. For example, did tricep exercises and the bastards are extremely sore. However, doesn't feel like the muscles themselves, more so the tendons. I remember feeling like this back in January, when I did not realize it was the drug. Anyone else get this? Any remedies?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Road to recovery

Absolutely, the remedy for this is to keep going. Know that this is totally normal for someone starting to work out and hurts like a bitch for the first week or two as your body adjusts to resistance weight training, but then it disappears quickly and you get the 'ache' feeling rather than the 'bruised, pain' feeling.

I've had to take some spells off training due to injuries this last year. I feel it exactly as you describe, then within a couple weeks I'm back to just a little ache when I hit a muscle group hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Absolutely, the remedy for this is to keep going. Know that this is totally normal for someone starting to work out and hurts like a bitch for the first week or two as your body adjusts to resistance weight training, but then it disappears quickly and you get the 'ache' feeling rather than the 'bruised, pain' feeling.

I've had to take some spells off training due to injuries this last year. I feel it exactly as you describe, then within a couple weeks I'm back to just a little ache when I hit a muscle group hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Swill, as always, thanks man! I appreciate the feedback and will keep going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been having a good week, as far as lifting, but I feel like I have regressed in other areas. Brain fog and digestive issues (bloating and gurgling similar to before the cleanse) have been horrible this week. Also having severe nerve pain and tingling on the left side of the body. Any suggestions, or is this normal?
    Last edited by 27&Scared; 07-14-2017 at 05:49 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with the nerve tingling perhaps you have had a small pull or something from working out... if it is in the shoulder/back or whatever then just listen to your body and ease it up on the workouts until it clears.

Are you gluten free right now? The other issues could be a typical PFS downswing... this is normal, you get good spells and then bad spells and sometimes people look for the logic of why they are doing much better/worse when it is the fluctuation that commonly occurs for this thing as you are working it out. Stay confident and steadfast in what your doing, and remain emotionally positive. It will pass.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recovery seems to be getting better each day, one issue I am still having is related to the adrenals. Face is constantly tingling; sometimes it is one side, then the other, and sometimes it is both sides. Also pissing out all the water I drink + some within a few minutes. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 27&Scared View Post
    Recovery seems to be getting better each day, one issue I am still having is related to the adrenals. Face is constantly tingling; sometimes it is one side, then the other, and sometimes it is both sides. Also pissing out all the water I drink + some within a few minutes. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
    Here is the thing. Alot of these things are just part of the healing process. You go into so many different stages that trying to bandaid every single one of them will drive you nuts.

As long as you're doing everything you're supposed to be doing, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Things will come and things will go, but you will continue to improve over time.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"