Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
Easy to say and I'm not trying to preach, but id stay away from the mindset of 'disappointing lab results' or even 'positive lab results.' There are people with PFS heavily affected with near perfect numbers. You're hear because you have trouble sexually, or you have physical symptoms or mind issues, not because a lab report says you do, after all.

I spent the first year of this ordeal before I came across this method of healing obsessing over my next set of labs, trying to make sense of the senseless. You could feel better but then a bad set of labs can have you doubting or questioning things, when in truth it is not a real indicator

I would strongly recommend you step away from the tests and lab results and just focus on going by how you 'feel'... that is certainly the best way to gauge any progress and prevent any potential mindfuck from a piece of paper telling you, often incorrectly, how you should feel.

I have a friend (admittedly non PFS) who doesn't take care of himself, is way out of shape and doesn't exercise and hammers the booze and narcotics... and he's a walking fucking erection... libido sky high and constantly getting into trouble for it. Looking at him, his hormone levels on paper would definitely be far from optimal. That goes to show that it is only a part of the puzzle, and in our case with the unknown quantity of PFS an even smaller than usual piece.
This right here, spot on, forget the numbers, so many guys on the other forums are locked in the loop of understanding the numbers, forget that shit, you will know it when you feel right, keep on going man.