User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 27&Scared View Post
    Finished up the two week cleanse and am now on the paleo diet and also taking it a step further and including the FODMAP diet. Feeling good. One recent development is that I went to a holistic doctor yesterday and it was determined that I have some sort of fungal infection and he did all these different tests and concluded that some olive leaf herbs should help combat this. Added this herb to my arsenal and taking on a daily basis, in addition to 12 herbs from CDs website. Will keep everyone posted.
    27, where do you have that infection? Because I have this rash on my armpits and I'm starting to wonder if I've got a little something.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    27, where do you have that infection? Because I have this rash on my armpits and I'm starting to wonder if I've got a little something.
    Hey Master Mal, I am not sure 100% where the infection is, but I believe this is located primarily in my stomach and small or large intestine. Here is what is going to sound really stupid / silly / unbelievable but I was diagnosed by a chiropractor, who is also involved with nutrition and homeopathy.

I went in and would lay down, with my right arm extended in the air. Then this guy would push against it (right arm) and I would have to resist. He mentioned that if I had any issues in the body, when he would touch that area I would be unable to resist like I had previously. So he starts pressing around on the chest and finds a spot where he said if I have an infection, this will be weak. Sure enough it was. So then he says he wants to identify where my infection is and asked me all my symptoms and I go into my long, drawn-out story and tell him about the Propecia issues. He was great and believed me 100%, so then he starts messing with my stomach and, I'll be damned if my arm can't hold up. Touches the left side of my check, where I have facial wastage and sure enough can't hold shit up (could on my right side).

So then he has these different vials of bacteria, fungus, viruses, and a forth one I can't remember. Each grouping has four different vials and I touch the four with my left hand, still holding the right hand in the air and, once again, if that is what is in my body I won't be able to resist. First three, no issues, get to the fungal grouping and my arm goes straight down. Next he takes each of the four fungal groups and one by one, determines which one is causing me issues. Gets it to the one vial and places this on my stomach and then starts putting one herb at a time on my stomach and testing my strength. Ultimately determining that the Olive Leaf is what will help combat this infection.

Weirdest shit ever and wouldn't believe it, so immediately go home and have my girlfriend repeat the test with touching my stomach and wtf - same results. So I am adding the Olive Leaf on a daily basis to my ongoing rotation.

To finally answer your question, I believe the infection is in my stomach primarily, and secondarily in my intestines, but I have also had random rashes on my arm over the last few weeks (of course these cleared up in time before my doctor's appointment).