User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey fellas -

It has been a long time since I've responded and I've completely fallen off the wagon. I have continued to have issues with the cancer scare and have run through 8-10 doctors over the last 4 months trying to get the lip sensation figured out. I could really use some help, has anyone seen anything on this site about fat and numbness occurring on one side of the face and then subsequently switching to the other side? Things just haven't been right neurologically since that original biopsy nearly 4 months ago. I am really scared and hoping this is just PFS related, but I am not sure. I also have lost muscle only in the right arm, chest, and neck after regaining most of it from the herbs. I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow and if they tell me no cancer, I am getting back on the protocol ASAP. It has been a rough ass fall for me, which sucks cause i was really feeling the gains in late July, early August. Then boom that painless ulcer popped up and it has been downhill ever since. Could really use some prayers..

Also, has anyone on the site had any sort of procedure since having PFS that didn't seem to heal properly? I am hoping this is the issue I am running into - but don't know. Finally word of advice, never start dipping - that could've saved me from this whole fucking ordeal.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what do u mean by dipping? I had facial twitching during my water fast and then it came back 2 months again after going away. Now it's mostly gone but comes back when I'm in a downswing/tired.

Think it might be low dopamine related but just a theory...
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dipping, as in chewing tobacco.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the?!?!
    For how long/when were you chewing?

I've gotten the impression from my own experience and reading that our body doesn't metabolize certain foods or substances the same way prior to crashing. So it's possible the chewing affected you. We can indulge again after recovery, not before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    What the?!?!
    For how long/when were you chewing?

I've gotten the impression from my own experience and reading that our body doesn't metabolize certain foods or substances the same way prior to crashing. So it's possible the chewing affected you. We can indulge again after recovery, not before.
    I dipped for about 7 years, on and off, both prior and during the PFS issues. I am not sure what the root cause is, but know my symptoms that I am experiencing now are different from my PFS symptoms. I'll have more to report back, hopefully in the next few days.