User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You don't understand what I'm talking about. I'm just going to end this conversation here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Haha, well. Good argument. Really good argument :-)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    Haha what? So you really think that you bulk and then cut ALL of it again??
    No no no, you bulk and gain muscles,m and fat, after that you cut the fat off.
    And then you are bigger than before and still cutted.
    Trust me its faster.
    So you never eat carbs while the day??
    Thats so fucking strange for me when you are healed, just fucking enjoy your life after all that shit????
    I've not been drawn in and given you the benefit of the doubt a number of times due to the language barrier but enough is enough.... who the flying fuck do you think you are?!

Here are the facts... carb backloading is not designed just to help people with PFS... none of what we do is. It's a method a lot of people use to put on muscle whilst remaining relatively lean. CD has used it for a long time, it doesn't look like its doing him any harm... right? I have used it too and find it very beneficial. So have a good number of people on this forum. A lot of people think the way it optimises hormones is particularly beneficial to PFS guys, its a protocol created by a well known guy called Kiefer and all the science is there on the document he has published about it... google it if you care enough to learn. Or dont. Who cares.

Are there other methods of eating and diet for bodybuilding? Yes, absolutely. Just like there are a million ways to strength train and to do just about anything. It's all about preference and it very clearly works for CD. So I don't think he needs to 'trust you its better.'

Long before a lot of people with PFS (including myself) showed up, this was an incredibly active bodybuilding forum, of which CD was a huge part. Everyone from back in the day here has forgotten more about bodybuilding than you have ever known. You've just heard the bulk and cut thing from a couple of meatheads in the gym, I suspect.

CD doesn't eat carbs in the day (typically when his training and diet are on point... but he can and does when he wants to, as he's cured). He can drink now when he feels like and does when he feels like, because he is cured.... christ I bet you just had an orgasm reading that. Glug glug.

He chooses the way he lives and it seems to be doing him a lot of good, whereas you're far too busy populating the 'random questions' thread to make any kind of self improvement. Theres nothing 'fucking strange' about his lifestyle choice, when I'm out of the woods (which I don't believe will be too long) then I will still do the majority of this protocol the majority of the time. Why? For health, for aspiration and for how fucking good it makes you feel... something you've never come close to by the tone of your posts.

If you want to cry about how fucked you are, cut other people down that are doing well, talk incessantly about how much you can't do the things you want to and how you're really sad and depressed about it and cry about all these 'lost years' you'll never get back, then I have just the place for you, you're attitude and negativity will be fully appreciated there...
    SolvePFS Index page
    PROPECIAHELP: Persistent Finasteride Propecia Proscar side effects info forum

He's not wasting the time arguing with you because he knows there is no point, he doesn't care enough, he has better things to do, he is healed... you are not, yet are coming off with all the arrogance in this conversation. You can slate me in a reply as much as you like mate, I will not be replying to anything you say and couldn't give a fuck... I just had to have my 2 cents as CD has spent countless time helping me and many others, including a lot of the guys here... He's even continued to tolerate you far longer than I would have.

Grow up.

Oh, and I have one question for CD.... can you still drink alcohol when you're being a cunt on a forum?!? I really need to know!!!!1111oneone
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just a few Quick Picks and testing out uploading photos

Haha, well. Good argument. Really good argument :-)
    Listen Peter... You really don't seem to understand things too well.

I am not here to have really good arguments. I am so far past the arguing point on any of this stuff that it is just a complete waste of time.

Either get your shit in line or I'm going to send you packing. Do you understand?

We have all been giving you the benefit of the doubt despite your ridiculous and redundant questions.

But now that you're adding acting like a dick into the mix it's about as much as I can tolerate, and I can tolerate a lot. That's evident by the fact that you're still here.

Get it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-05-2017 at 02:09 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really, thats true what you guys say.
    Really sorry for my arrogance. But I'm so fucked mental right now, that its difficult for me when its not going my way. And really, you guys don't know how much i appreciated all your help, its my life saver the few months.
    You think I'm a alcoholic or so.... :-D
    But no, not at all, when I'm back in my home country i don't drink that much.
    But i love to go backpacking for months, and there you drink a lot, i always live on hostels and meet new people (and no its not the same without alcohol, not at all) and my worries is about that.
    My biggest passion in life is traveling and just enjoy life, and now I'm scared about i never can do that again.... normally i could drink many days in a row, and still feel awesome. Still have sex the whole time and don't have all the bad and sad feelings.
    And i think you misunderstood my post, i didn't mean that is strange with CB.
    The thing that is strange in my opinion, is that you take 21 herbs, this is the part that make no sense for me CD.
    When you are healed and live so healthy like you do, then it would really be strange if you need the herbs as well.

I hope i can do all this good again, and be a part of this whole thing and share my experiences with you guys.
    Again, sorry for my arrogance.
    And i will never come with the stupid questions again. Because i have learned, its fucking just stress me, i fuck my self up by thinking of that small details.

Best regards
    Peter

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dick falls off when I eat carbs. Especially before working out......usually lose my balls then as well. It's a shame. Damn it man...
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The thing that is strange in my opinion, is that you take 21 herbs, this is the part that make no sense for me CD.
    When you are healed and live so healthy like you do, then it would really be strange if you need the herbs as well.
    If and when you ever get to feel a fraction of what I feel on a daily basis, then consider yourself lucky.

I have come from the depths of utter hell and misery to the peak of feel and function, and there are no words to describe the unbelievable bliss and confidence I experience from day to day.

I feel like I have found the fountain of male youth and virility and I enjoy sharing and helping men experience the same. Aside from how I feel everyday, one of my favorite feelings is watching someone get the "ah ha moment and then experiencing everything exactly as I told them they would." I get a feeling of satisfaction that really can't be rivaled.

This isn't about just beating PFS. It's about becoming the best man you can possibly be. I can't imagine someone experiencing it and then not wanting to live it as much as they could.

To each their own.

I'm telling you now, and I'm not going to tell you again. You're going to be respectful of every member of this forum and stop asking questions that have answers plastered all over this forum and my website. This is the last time I'm telling you, and this is the end of this conversation.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If and when you ever get to feel a fraction of what I feel on a daily basis, then consider yourself lucky.

I have come from the depths of utter hell and misery to the peak of feel and function, and there are no words to describe the unbelievable bliss and confidence I experience from day to day.

I feel like I have found the fountain of male youth and virility and I enjoy sharing and helping men experience the same. Aside from how I feel everyday, one of my favorite feelings is watching someone get the "ah ha moment and then experiencing everything exactly as I told them they would." I get a feeling of satisfaction that really can't be rivaled.

This isn't about just beating PFS. It's about becoming the best man you can possibly be. I can't imagine someone experiencing it and then not wanting to live it as much as they could.

To each their own.

I'm telling you now, and I'm not going to tell you again. You're going to be respectful of every member of this forum and stop asking questions that have answers plastered all over this forum and my website. This is the last time I'm telling you, and this is the end of this conversation.
    I promise you that.
    I stress my self the whole time.
    My thoughts are like "life would be so sweet now, if i never took that poison.." thats my biggest problem, the feeling of regret..
    And a "bonus" is, i had a hair transplant, which i hate, that don't make this easier, two big things i regret.
    Just because i was thinking to much about what other people thought about me and my hairloss..
    Thats fucking stupid.
    Do you have any tips for the "regret feeling".... I tried a psychologist, but it wasn't a help...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My plan is to take some 24 hours water fast sometimes.
    Will i get some benefits of that?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My plan is to take some 24 hours water fast sometimes.
    Will i get some benefits of that?
    I'm sorry Peter....this just isn't going to work.

You just said you were going to stop asking stupid, redundant questions, and in the same breath, you asked a stupid, redundant question.

I'm going to give you a weeks vacation to think about this. Next time, it's permanent.

Your questions litter the board needlessly, not to mention this post, which is my cycle post.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-05-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    So are you noticing any significant feel to the cycle yet? I'm about 3 1/2 weeks in on my Nor/4-Andro combo and size, vascularity, and strength are all making steady increases. One thing I've noticed over the last couple days is I have been a bit more emotional, not angry or ragey per se, more like mood swings. I'll monitor it some more and report back, could be anomalous, could be job related, could be the busy summer holiday or some combination of these factors. The 3 to 4 week mark is when things generally really kick in on DHEA derivatives so I'm anxious to see how things develop.
    I've been noticing the "feel" of the cycle from the first couple days, believe it or not. I can typically feel the hormones from the first few doses. I can't say I feel any different mentally from the Nor added in, but physically I can feel a difference. My strength is through the roof and my appetite is just out of control.

I'm up about six pounds so far and I would probably be a bit higher had I started eating properly from the beginning. Overall, I'm enjoying it.

Are emotional issue something to be concerned with when it comes to the Nor?