User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    My dick falls off when I eat carbs. Especially before working out......usually lose my balls then as well. It's a shame. Damn it man...
    Hi Max, what do you mean by saying that?
    Does it mean you are still not recovered and have "dick problems" not functioning as it should? ...or I am misunderstanding something since english is not my first leanguage?
    Please let me know, cause I want to understand better your situation since you told everything was going great and you were basically recovered.
    Thanks

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a few Quick Picks and testing out uploading photos

Don't panic biatch, it was just sarcasm, which got lost in translation. Maxout is recovered and doing great.

#prayformaxoutsmanhood

Anyway, back to the topic, which is CD's cycle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm sorry Peter....this just isn't going to work.

You just said you were going to stop asking stupid, redundant questions, and in the same breath, you asked a stupid, redundant question.

I'm going to give you a weeks vacation to think about this. Next time, it's permanent.

Your questions litter the board needlessly, not to mention this post, which is my cycle post.
    i know this is off topic... but i seriously cant think why some people instead of doing the right thing some people did to achieve something and get cured,
    go on to find faults , exceptions and truthfulness of the person/people who are cured and trying to help others ...

completely insane... its simple if somebody has doubts they can try it before discrediting the user...

this shitty mentality is the biggest reason why people wont get better...

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Don't panic biatch, it was just sarcasm, which got lost in translation. Maxout is recovered and doing great.

#prayformaxoutsmanhood

Anyway, back to the topic, which is CD's cycle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh... ok, I am sorry, I didn't get it!
    Thank you for clarification Swill and sorry to interrupt CD's topic....
    I am so sensitive theese days...LOL

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been noticing the "feel" of the cycle from the first couple days, believe it or not. I can typically feel the hormones from the first few doses. I can't say I feel any different mentally from the Nor added in, but physically I can feel a difference. My strength is through the roof and my appetite is just out of control.

I'm up about six pounds so far and I would probably be a bit higher had I started eating properly from the beginning. Overall, I'm enjoying it.

Are emotional issue something to be concerned with when it comes to the Nor?
    I usually experience something similar when starting a cycle of andros, I'll experience an initial abrupt spike from the hormones within the first seek then things plateau for a couple weeks before really kicking in at about the 3-4 week mark.

Nor Andro should in theory have little to no side effects, including anything mental/emotional since it has such low androgenic/estrogenic activity. I usually have the mood swing tendencies on DHT prohormones, especially epiandro. I'm going to just chalk it up to life circumstances right now.

Diet is playing a big part for me too now, I'm eating extremely clean and getting about 200 grams of protein per day but calories are staying only slightly above maintenance. I've only gained a few pounds so far but am definitely looking more solid and dense. This Nor is good stuff, I look forward to exploring it further to it's fullest extent. I' still debating about picking up son Alpha Gainz Nor TD from So-Cal and experiment with some topical application during this run.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    I usually experience something similar when starting a cycle of andros, I'll experience an initial abrupt spike from the hormones within the first seek then things plateau for a couple weeks before really kicking in at about the 3-4 week mark.

Nor Andro should in theory have little to no side effects, including anything mental/emotional since it has such low androgenic/estrogenic activity. I usually have the mood swing tendencies on DHT prohormones, especially epiandro. I'm going to just chalk it up to life circumstances right now.

Diet is playing a big part for me too now, I'm eating extremely clean and getting about 200 grams of protein per day but calories are staying only slightly above maintenance. I've only gained a few pounds so far but am definitely looking more solid and dense. This Nor is good stuff, I look forward to exploring it further to it's fullest extent. I' still debating about picking up son Alpha Gainz Nor TD from So-Cal and experiment with some topical application during this run.
    Are you logging this at all?

Pics?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you logging this at all?

Pics?
    I'm terrible with logs, working two jobs and shift work at that makes it difficult along with just busy life in general. I didn't get any true before pics but I may take some now even though I'm a few weeks in, and then take some at the end. I've still got about two months left for plenty of growth.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Post cycle pics about three maybe four weeks off. Things held nicely and I continue to progress

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

one more