User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it unless it causes you issues. Honestly, the main concern would probably making sure cholesterol is not getting too low since andro was originally developed for that and low cholesterol on its own can cause bad side effects.

If estrogen is getting very low, add in 4 andro and it should help bring it back up to normal or lower your R andro dose.

Also what maxxout said is also true. If you have low T to begin with I wouldn't even take prohormones to start until you get your T up.
    Could the prohormones help get the test up? What would be the reasons for waitinf for that?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Could the prohormones help get the test up? What would be the reasons for waitinf for that?
    Well, for one thing, low T means low estrogen. Having low estrogen and then taking something anti-estrogenic for weeks and weeks isn't a great idea. If you've been doing herbs daily for months I can't imagine you would have this problem.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Did you have low testosterone as well? If you have low T, it's not uncommon (like, at all) to have low estrogen as well.
    Yes, my free T and my estro were both low and Total T was in range. I used to have a over size T over the top range and I dropped it by using prohormones, I will have a blood check soon again to see if T has raisen a bit up.
    Last edited by biatch; 07-03-2017 at 02:40 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    R Andro will increase DHT greatly. Over time large amounts of excess DHT can cause mild suppression but no where near as bad as how suppressive estrogen is on The HPTA. But again, with androsterone we don't really know the dose that can cause suppression since even up to 150mg didn't cause suppression. If you have solid test levels to begin with suppression from R Andro shouldn't been an issue at all at reasonable times and dosage. Prior to fin, from using AAS like superdrol, I never had an issues with suppression even with taking hard stuff.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is it muthaf. Possible then that I had T over the top range and after using for 5 days androstenolone it shutted down my T level and made my dick flop more than Propecia? 5 fucking days.. I am still not recoved from it after 8 months. So I am going to have blood test to check what is going on, but I would really like to run R andro if not getting muself in even more issues.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For that are asking how R-Andro works for PFS

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    How is it muthaf. Possible then that I had T over the top range and after using for 5 days androstenolone it shutted down my T level and made my dick flop more than Propecia? 5 fucking days.. I am still not recoved from it after 8 months. So I am going to have blood test to check what is going on, but I would really like to run R andro if not getting muself in even more issues.
    Androstenolone is DHEA, chief. If you high dosed DHEA with PFS it's probably easy to understand how you had such a terrible reaction. I believe TubZy has posted here before....he can only tolerate about 5mg DHEA in a sitting.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 07-03-2017 at 01:32 PM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    With DHEA anything more than 15mg daily will convert to estrogen. Not sure what dose you were using, using DHEA alone for PFS isn't the best even anecdotally as well unless it was part of a larger regimen so I wouldn't even mess with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I even don't remember the dose I run but for sure a lot more than what you re talking about....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    With DHEA anything more than 15mg daily will convert to estrogen. Not sure what dose you were using, using DHEA alone for PFS isn't the best even anecdotally as well unless it was part of a larger regimen so I wouldn't even mess with it.
    Pine pollen tincture has dhea in it. Is that still okay to use?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Smh....

You guys should not be second guessing any of the herbs recommended.

No need to get hysterical.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"