WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Swill's R-Andro/4-Andro Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Very brief 1 week update, pics to follow (although obviously too early to see a big effect)...

Dosings: 4 days at R-Andro (400mg) and 4-Andro (250mg), then 4 days R-Andro (400mg) and 4-Andro (300mg).

Training: I've hit it hard and been very consistent and varied in my training... 4 resistant weight training sessions...

1) Legs
    2) Chest and Triceps
    3) Shoulders and core
    4) Back and Biceps

Also, 1 yoga session, and a 7 mile run on saturday which is the longest i've done in forever in preparation for my first soccer practice in forever, which was tonight... went well and is an epic cardio workout but not sure how my back will tolerate it, we will see tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

How I feel: Felt great physically, good strength gains in the gym, a lot more energy throughout the day, deeper sleep, and a more alpha feeling. Still don't feel I'm firing on all cylinders but certainly a solid first week. Had a little bit of back acne and slightly oilier skin also. Looking forward to some expected strength gains, and can feel myself tightening up slowly but surely.

For the PFSers: I will be honest, its been a bit so-so. I have not had the sledgehammer effect from when I run the R-Andro solo where my libido and sexual aggression shot up. I am far from worried though and just taking it as it comes right now, and i haven't been BAD sexually per-se, i've certainly been able to perform, but not at the level of my previous cycle.

The way I see things, this is a much longer cycle than my last (12 weeks as opposed to 6) so I am going to give it time and patients and a level head, something I preach a lot on this board, then if I am to drop the 4-andro and go back to the R-Andro solo I will still have plenty of time for this. Im aware that a lot of people talk about a magic 4 week mark for these DHEA compounds so may very well wait it out and see where it leads.

Looking for advice from the experienced lot here... where would you go right now in my shoes, heighten to the planned 400mg of 4-Andro, continue on the 300mg or even drop dosing? All opinions welcome.

Will continue to update weekly/bi-weekly as things unfold
    I would suggest keeping the 4 Andro dose at 300 seeing as this is your first run with the compound and you're going to be on for 3 months.

Like you had originally said, give it a month or so and then decide what you'd like to do at that point. You may be happy where you're at and not want to increase the dose at all.

That being said even if you stayed at the doses you were at now for the entire cycle you would still see slow and steady gains throughout

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks CD, any thoughts on not getting the libido blast I had from
    R-Andro solo?

Given the length of the cycle I'm happy to give it time and see what happens but obviously my priority with the run right now is to ramp up the libido and improve baseline, so if things don't pick up in that regard maybe drop the 4 half way through and go R solo? Or any other suggestion?

I'm aware it's very early in the day with this, but just interested in your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks CD, any thoughts on not getting the libido blast I had from
    R-Andro solo?

Given the length of the cycle I'm happy to give it time and see what happens but obviously my priority with the run right now is to ramp up the libido and improve baseline, so if things don't pick up in that regard maybe drop the 4 half way through and go R solo? Or any other suggestion?

I'm aware it's very early in the day with this, but just interested in your thoughts?

Could be a variety of hormonal interplay going on concerning estrogen which is limiting your experience in regards to libido.

Do yourself a favor... Because it's so early in the cycle just drop the four all together and run the r-andro and see if you can recreate what you had the first time.

If you can then you know the four is not for you at this time

I understand why you're running this particular cycle which is why I'm suggesting that. No sense in running something for a month if it's not going to do you any good. I imagine once you drop the four you will notice in a couple days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok man, will drop the 4 and report back in a week or so. Thank you!

WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok man, will drop the 4 and report back in a week or so. Thank you!

...By the way, how is it going and what are you doing?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats up Swill, any update?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was going to leave this a little longer before giving a big update, but will give a mini update as to where i am at.

I am currently running the R-Andro solo at 400mg/day. I dropped the 4-andro around 10 days ago, and in honesty I quite miss it lol. I was looking forward to stacking on some mass with this thing, but the priority is and has to be improving my baseline following the finasteride issues, so it is what it is and that comes first right now. Unfortunately it seems as though at this point in time the 4-andro was not doing me any favours, but it works great for others... reinforces when I have said in many other threads, every body is different and people will respond to different things in different ways.

4-andro made me feel great and full of energy, great workouts and stamina, slept like a baby, just it didnt bring the sexual benefits id hoped at this time... shelved for now. I'm still getting all those benefits but to a slightly lesser extent with the R-Andro solo. Certainly still worthwhile and enjoyable.

in terms of my gym workouts, still been hard at it with the resistance weight training hitting all the muscle groups and making steady progress, although not as much as I was with the 4 in the mix. I am tightening up slowly and will add pictures in a couple weeks so there is a meaningful comparison. Still doing yoga for mobility and my back has held up for soccer practice which I'm overjoyed with, its taxing on the body but a passion of mine and nothing gives a cardio HIIT style work out like it... the accelerating, stopping, twisting, turning, physical battling, it will all help if I can keep it going and lean me up good too.

In terms of sexual sides, I will be honest that I have not yet hit the highs of my previous cycle in terms of getting the animal libido and increased sexual thought (I'm thinking there may still be a bit of the residual from the 4-andro at play) but I have had some good sex this week and certainly there was more sensation/libido/good erections in the act, so the benefits could very well be coming from the R-Andro.

No serious negative sides to report from the R-Andro whatsoever. Slightly oilier skin and a little more shedding maybe but thats it and far from important.

In still only just over 2 weeks deep so plenty of time to go (Another 10 weeks is the plan), so onwards and upwards... Pictures with the next update.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was going to leave this a little longer before giving a big update, but will give a mini update as to where i am at.

I am currently running the R-Andro solo at 400mg/day. I dropped the 4-andro around 10 days ago, and in honesty I quite miss it lol. I was looking forward to stacking on some mass with this thing, but the priority is and has to be improving my baseline following the finasteride issues, so it is what it is and that comes first right now. Unfortunately it seems as though at this point in time the 4-andro was not doing me any favours, but it works great for others... reinforces when I have said in many other threads, every body is different and people will respond to different things in different ways.

4-andro made me feel great and full of energy, great workouts and stamina, slept like a baby, just it didnt bring the sexual benefits id hoped at this time... shelved for now. I'm still getting all those benefits but to a slightly lesser extent with the R-Andro solo. Certainly still worthwhile and enjoyable.

in terms of my gym workouts, still been hard at it with the resistance weight training hitting all the muscle groups and making steady progress, although not as much as I was with the 4 in the mix. I am tightening up slowly and will add pictures in a couple weeks so there is a meaningful comparison. Still doing yoga for mobility and my back has held up for soccer practice which I'm overjoyed with, its taxing on the body but a passion of mine and nothing gives a cardio HIIT style work out like it... the accelerating, stopping, twisting, turning, physical battling, it will all help if I can keep it going and lean me up good too.

In terms of sexual sides, I will be honest that I have not yet hit the highs of my previous cycle in terms of getting the animal libido and increased sexual thought (I'm thinking there may still be a bit of the residual from the 4-andro at play) but I have had some good sex this week and certainly there was more sensation/libido/good erections in the act, so the benefits could very well be coming from the R-Andro.

No serious negative sides to report from the R-Andro whatsoever. Slightly oilier skin and a little more shedding maybe but thats it and far from important.

In still only just over 2 weeks deep so plenty of time to go (Another 10 weeks is the plan), so onwards and upwards... Pictures with the next update.
    Good luck, buddy. I've recently switched back to R Andro from the Andro Hard TD. The epi andro in that was making me a walking asshole, 24/7. Feel much cleaner and without the massive aggression all the time.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Good luck, buddy. I've recently switched back to R Andro from the Andro Hard TD. The epi andro in that was making me a walking asshole, 24/7. Feel much cleaner and without the massive aggression all the time.
    I have the occasional swing on the R-Andro where I'm a bit of a dick and short fused, but nothing all that bad that I can't handle.

Good call regarding switching over I think man. How did the TD run treat you aside from that and how long were you on it?
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!