User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swill's R-Andro/4-Andro Odyssey

So today I have begun my second cycle, following my previous successful 6 week cycle with IML R-Andro at 400mg daily. If you want a summary of how that went it is in the PFS section under ‘Swill’s Dance with R-Andro.’

Note: I am recovering from PFS and part of this log will focus on the progress or otherwise of my side effects in this regard as well as the bodybuilding/physique element… I put it in Personal Training Logs as figure this is the best fit but Mods feel free to move if you wish!

For this cycle I am going to stack IML R-Andro (400mg) daily, with IML 4-Andro (400mg)… I am starting the cycle with 250mg daily and going to gradually increase to 400mg over the first couple weeks. The cycle length is 12 weeks, so a nice long run. The dosing will be 200mg R-Andro and 200mg 4-Andro in the morning, and the same pre workout… any advice or comments please chime in here J

About me: 5ft11”, 181.5lbs fasted morning weight. I have been battling with A LOT of injuries, mainly back injuries over the last year or so, as well as popping a rib around 3 weeks back which was agony. I am hoping for a good run and staying injury free, but as a result of the breaks in training from injuries I am not as lean as I once was. I have attached pictures taken last night on the post below; taken last thing at night following a BIG backload after training legs so a little bit of bloat in them.

My training is going to be very varied for the duration of the cycle but I am definitely intending to push myself injuries permitting. It may involve some longer running and cardio due to an attempted pre-season soccer comeback in the coming weeks (back injuries have ruled me out for nearly all of last season). I will certainly be prioritising strength training in the gym and will be sure to hit the major compounds for the duration of the cycle, it will be a minimum of 4 gym sessions per week as well as getting my HIIT and cardio on top of that with the soccer training etc. I also do a ‘Yoga for Athletes’ class once a week, which is excellent for core strength and mobility, and cuts out a lot of the spiritual aspect of Yoga.

I will be very consistent with my diet, clean and focus around the principles of carb backloading to lean up, 5 meals a day and will monitor and adjust as necessary. I will be supplementing with BCAA’s and creatine daily, as well as liquid Solgar vitamin D3 (5000 iu daily) and spirulina and a Natural Calm magnesium supplement pre-bed.

Looking forward to keeping you updated with progress with regard to strength and size gains and all other observations (including those PFS related) for the duration of the cycle. Will also post progress pictures along with regular updates. Any questions, ask away!
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swill's R-Andro/4-Andro Odyssey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In...
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In on this as well.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume the stuff your running is prohormone? I don't keep up with these things anymore. What are you doing to help with the injuries any soft tissue work or the like?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I assume the stuff your running is prohormone? I don't keep up with these things anymore. What are you doing to help with the injuries any soft tissue work or the like?
    Yeah man, the two products are by Iron Mag Labs, R-Andro and 4-Andro... links below...

Super R-Andro Rx | IronMag Labs
    Super 4-Andro Rx | IronMag Labs

In terms of the injury recovery, I am foam rolling most days and having occasional soft tissue sports massage on an as needed basis, as well as maintenance chiropractic. I am stretching regularly and doing the yoga weekly to try and correct the imbalances that are clearly there to cause this on a repeated basis.

I can run in a straight line for days but my issues come with the twisting and turning that is involved with soccer.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im in!

Im excited for you! You've responded very well to this in the past. Cant wait to see how you do on your 2nd run.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In. Might try this combo next time, hope it's even better than your last one.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exited by waiting from your next updates....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very brief 1 week update, pics to follow (although obviously too early to see a big effect)...

Dosings: 4 days at R-Andro (400mg) and 4-Andro (250mg), then 4 days R-Andro (400mg) and 4-Andro (300mg).

Training: I've hit it hard and been very consistent and varied in my training... 4 resistant weight training sessions...

1) Legs
    2) Chest and Triceps
    3) Shoulders and core
    4) Back and Biceps

Also, 1 yoga session, and a 7 mile run on saturday which is the longest i've done in forever in preparation for my first soccer practice in forever, which was tonight... went well and is an epic cardio workout but not sure how my back will tolerate it, we will see tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

How I feel: Felt great physically, good strength gains in the gym, a lot more energy throughout the day, deeper sleep, and a more alpha feeling. Still don't feel I'm firing on all cylinders but certainly a solid first week. Had a little bit of back acne and slightly oilier skin also. Looking forward to some expected strength gains, and can feel myself tightening up slowly but surely.

For the PFSers: I will be honest, its been a bit so-so. I have not had the sledgehammer effect from when I run the R-Andro solo where my libido and sexual aggression shot up. I am far from worried though and just taking it as it comes right now, and i haven't been BAD sexually per-se, i've certainly been able to perform, but not at the level of my previous cycle.

The way I see things, this is a much longer cycle than my last (12 weeks as opposed to 6) so I am going to give it time and patients and a level head, something I preach a lot on this board, then if I am to drop the 4-andro and go back to the R-Andro solo I will still have plenty of time for this. Im aware that a lot of people talk about a magic 4 week mark for these DHEA compounds so may very well wait it out and see where it leads.

Looking for advice from the experienced lot here... where would you go right now in my shoes, heighten to the planned 400mg of 4-Andro, continue on the 300mg or even drop dosing? All opinions welcome.

Will continue to update weekly/bi-weekly as things unfold
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!